Dream Guy

Man of my dreams

I was walking in the beach  that afternoon, I can hear the flying birds above me the wind is blowing n my face and i stopped  and sit watching the sun set, and find myself wishing that someday there is someone together with me in a time like this, some sort of a romantic scene in a movie hope it will happen to me..then suddenly someone called my name.

Jin Se Yeon!!

I can hear it but i cant see him, i started searching for him, and when i turn he's right behind me

"Se yeon-ah Do you know how much i miss you, where have you been all this time.."

He said with a tear drop from his eyes, he comes closer and wrap his arms around me I can hear his heartbeat

"This time I will never let you go again..I promise Se yeon-ah"

I'm so happy that I cant even say a word, he stared at me so lovingly, my hair softly and he leans in..closer and closer 

And when i close my eyes .....

 

"YaH!! Se Yeon-ah wake up ! we have lot of work to do!

(mumbles) Hmm..Omma..just a minute..

Wake up! you know we have to go early to the market..!

( Mom kicks her )

Omma that hurt!! Ow..

Serves you right ..wash your face and come down..ok?

(sighs) arraseo.. (she stand up and goes to the bathroom, brush her teeth she saw her reflection in the mirror and she remember about her dream)

Aish..! why , why,!! we almost ..just this close...why..! (blaming herself)

 

 

Eat faster Se yeon..

Omma can I ask you something?

Ok..what is it?

Ahmm..is it normal that you have a same dream everynight?..I mean most people have different Dreams right, but me why is it always the same..?

Is this about your dream guy again?  Se yeon-ah can you put aside this foolishness and just focus on our work..

Omma..I'm having this dream since I can remember..and its not normal, its like i was with him in real, I can feel his touches, his warm words, and his kiss.. (sighs) well almost if you had'nt wake me up..

(omma smiles) Look ..hes just a figment of your Imagination..ok? Why dont you date someone else...

I dont want to..Omma 

why not??

I think ..( she stop and said in her thoughts  '' I guess I'm in love with him'')

what ? (Omma ask while staring at her)

nothing Omma.. we should go now..

 

at the market

Se yeon looks at her mom and feel pity for working so hard just for her , she looks up  and remember the dream again; Se yeon took her notebook and start to write.

Dear Dream guy,

I saw you again why is it that your alwys in my dream I can remember your face clearly are you really just a creation of my imagination, if you are I'm happy to be your creator, your so handsome and nice and romantic your a man that every girl dream, but still even if I know its impossible i still want to meet you and know you..

I think i'm in love with you, its sounds crazy i know it is but i cant help it , theres a time when i sleep I dont ever want to wake up again, i just want to be with you forever..

(sighs) that's it for now..

Se yeon-ah..help me here theres a lot of customers..

Ok..Omma..

 

 

Omma..why are we walking home again, we can ride a bus or a taxi..

Its called exercise..Its good for our health

(scoffs) The truth is you dont want to spend money for the bus fare that why we're walking home right now?  Right Omma?

(laughs) Maybe... we should go to your Aunt's they're house is just nearby..

Arrasseo..

 

Come on eat now..Se yeon-ah..

Yes Aunt..(smiles)

Congratulations..i heard your going to college, wow your lucky! my son didnt pass the exam and just decided to go to the army..

Oppa? Really?

Yes.. where do plan to enroll?

(omma answer her) Seoul.. her grades is high so its good for her if she study in the city..

Its far from here..where would she stay?

I have a friend there, You remember Song Mi Ryung  she have a dorm house there..that where Se Yeon Stay..

You have a bright future ahead of you Se Yeon-ah..Dont start dating yet not untill you graduate..

Arrasseo Aunt..

Its late I thinks its time for us to go home..thank you for the dinner Unni..

your welcome, come here anytime..Bye

 

Se yeon wash her face and goes outside the moon is full , And there! A falling star..

She close her Eyes and wish silently..

And after she goes to her room to sleep, and smiled to herself..

"Another night with Dream Guy..."