DOORBELL

DOORBELL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Every midnight our doorbel will always ring strike at 12 a.m. But whenever we opened the door,there's nobody outside. It always happen until we get sick of it. It have been a month already after we move into this house.But this night we'll make sure that the people who do that will be caught. Yongguk and i will wait until the middle of night to caught him/her. We prepared some equipment to protect ourself from any danger. Anything can happen right ? 

   After a few minutes watching tv,suddenly the doorbell start to ring. We both look at the door in unison. Yongguk let a bit sigh and take a first step towards the door while I follow him at his back. Yongguk open the door slowly and there's nobody. "Yahh! Its not funny at all ! Show your face if you dare you bastard !"."Yongguk~ I want your soul~". I'm frowning. That voice is so familiar to me. "Yah, tht voice is so familiar," I whisper to him. He nod."Yahh you bastard! you better show your face now, if you dont -" "PEEKABOO !!"  "Oh damn it !" i scream and jump behind Yongguk. "What the hell are you doing here ?!" i said with angry tone. "Relax dude, i just want to give you this wallet. You left it at my home yesterday you pabo," Youngjae said. I sigh. " Did you always play our doorbell before ? cause it isn't funny at all." Yongguk give a stern look a him. Youngjae move his head side to side. "Ani, I only play it just now." he said. "Okay, i gotta go now, it's already midnight. Wonder why you guys didn't sleep yet"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter