Final

Hanbin's Choco Cone

Jung Chanwoo never know what to make out of Kim Hanbin exactly.

Most of the time Chanwoo sees him as a professional workaholic. Not just because he's devoted to his work, it's just one of any other thing about Kim Hanbin, but his flaming passion and hard works are the thing that stood out the most and makes him into a kind of workaholic you can't help but shower him with acknowledgments.

Sometimes Chanwoo sees him as if he was Tony Stark from Iron Man. Because Kim Hanbin is just too ing cool to be just an ordinary 18 years old boy. The way he looked when he's working on his music in the studio, with eyebrows frowned and bitten lips or when he watches the other member dancing with hawk-eyes, it is just so impressive. Chanwoo doesn't know if the other member have the same thought as him but he thinks sometimes Hanbin looks like he's glowing no matter how miserable his appearance supposed to be like. And that's because he's just so cool. Tony Stark cool.

And then Chanwoo often sees him as a scary hyung. As the official maknae of the group he can't help being scared of him sometime. It's not like Hanbin has a tendency to kill Chanwoo, but more like he makes Chanwoo thinks that he should watch his behavior around him. And the fact that Chanwoo had seen enough of Hanbin's fury when Chanwoo couldn't keep up with the other member or when Hanbin thought that the younger didn't try hard enough are not helping with his not-so-little fears towards the leader.

But Chanwoo also sees Hanbin as a nice, warm, and soft hearted man. It occurred often when Hanbin was meeting with his family especially his utterly adorable younger sister. Chanwoo saw Hanbin with his sister once, and he could see that Hanbin loves her enough to give his heart and two kidneys for her if she needs it.

And then there's this time when Hanbin took Chanwoo's phone from his grip and gave the younger boy a disapproving looks. "I'll kill you if I see you looking down on your phone just to surf the intenet. It's the most useless thing you could ever do right now so I'm taking your phone away." Chanwoo didn't do 'just surf the internet' that time, actually he was poisoning himself by reading all thise netizen's poisonous comments of how Chanwoo is the least people they wanted to see standing beside his six other members and that he didn't deserves to be the seventh ikon member. And Chanwoo knew that Hanbin knew what Chanwoo was doing because the next thing he knew Hanbin was ruffling Chanwoo's hair and muttering "Let them take their judgment along with their ugly soul to hell." And then he stood up and left Chanwoo speechless and burden-less at the same time.

And if Hanbin wasn't all the person Chanwoo had thought above then it's a sign that the kid inside of him was on it's wake. The kid who loves choco cone and pringles. The kid who screams when he saw a cocroach. The kid who likes to order Chanwoo around, from the ordinary one like making him ramyeon to a ridiculous one such as singing twinkle twinkle little star in hardcore rock version.

And much to Chanwoo's dismay, this bratty kid is in its wake tonight.

***

"Hyung, what are you doing here?" They just come back from a hell-long day of practice and Chanwoo just finished showering when he found Hanbin sprawled on Chanwoo's bed.

Hanbin turns his head towards the maknae, lips forming a loop sided grin, "Chanwoo-ya I need to ask you something."

"What is it hyung?"

Hanbin wakes up until he's in sitting position, "Come here." He signals Chanwoo to come closer with his index finger and the younger boy obeys.

"What is it hyung?" Chanwoo repeats his question after sitting next to Hanbin on the bed.

"Do you like me?"

"Eh, what?" Chanwoo stares at Hanbin in confusion but the older boy doesn't seem to get his confusion, so Chanwoo decides to give Hanbin an answer. "Of course I like you hyung, you're a cool and admirable lead-"

"No, not like that." Hanbin cut Chanwoo off, "I mean in the other kind of like."

"What? Hyung are y-"

"You know Bobby basically has three girls head over heels with him in the MV." Hanbin cut Chanwoo's words again, "So I was thinking why the hell it didn't happen to me? I mean I've been single all my life, and there's no girl chasing after me. I mean the actual girl who want to be with me."

"And don't you dare talk about our fan." Hanbin interrupt Chanwoo even before he opens his mouth, "Because they are probably have a boyfriend just like any other human being on this earth. And then that thought crossed my mind, that I'll be so happy if you have a crush on me because you're as pretty as the girls that chase after Bobby."

And then Hanbin just grins at Chanwoo when the younger boy can't even close his hanging mouth, "Hyung, what in the effin world, oh my God hyung are you drunk!?"

Hanbin snorts, "I wish I was drunk." That's all Hanbin said before putting his full attention towards gasping Chanwoo.

Hanbin's face indeed looks a little bit red but when Chanwoo leans in to sniff at Hanbin's breath it doesn't smell like alcohol. It smells like mint and just hot. And then Chanwoo places his hand on Hanbin's forehead to confirm his suspicion. And damn he is right. "Hyung, you're burning."

"You mean I'm hot?"

"No, you're burning as in you have some crazy fever right now." Chanwoo stands up from his bed and to the cabinet to search for his fever medicine.

"No wonder I feel a little bit dizzy." Hanbin says from behind and then Chanwoo turns around with a bottle of white capsules on his hand. "What's that for?"

"Your fever of course."

"No, I don't want them." Hanbin says and Chanwoo sighs because here comes kid-hanbin he has to deal with.

"Hyung, you practically delirious with fever and you refuse to eat your medicine."

Hanbin nods his head, "I'm not going to eat it. Ever."

"Hyuuung~ You'd be died if you're not eating this." Chanwoo whines and he can see Hanbin left eye twitched.

"Okay." Chanwoo's face lits up, "But one condition."

"Okay, what is it hyung?"

"I'm not eating this unless you give me a choco cone."

***

"Hanbin hyung is delirious with fever and won't take the medicine unless I give him a choco cone."

"Then give him the choco cone." Junhoe says casually from the couch.

"But it will worsen his fever you dumb." Donghyuk answers from beside Junhoe


"Then he take the medicine." Junhoe retorts back.

"No, Just wait for the hyungs to persuade him." Donghyuk answers back.

"Nope, it doesn't work." Jinhwan said, he just come out from Chanwoo's and Yunhyeong's room where Hanbin is, "Chanwoo you give him the choco cone."

"But hyung-"

"He said he only wants Chanwoo to watch him took the medicine." Yunhyeong says, "He flushed half botle of fever pills down the toilet when I volunteered to watch him."

"And called me a cocky bastard." Bobby says in annoyed tone.

"Which is you are." It's Junhoe who talks and Bobby just gives him an annoyed looks.

"Chanwoo." Jinhwan calls him and Chanwoo answers with a weak yeah, "Just give him the choco cone."

***

Chanwoo's hair is a mess when he get back to the dorm and he's sweating because he was running to buy Hanbin's damned choco cone. But when he get to his room all of his annoyance disappears into a puddled worries on the base of his stomach. Because there at his bed is Hanbin, red faced, sweating bullets and Chanwoo can hear the older boy hard breathing.

"Where's my choco cone?" Hanbin's voice is quivering and it makes Chanwoo rushes to Hanbin's position to give the older boy the choco cone he want.

"Here. I'm sorry it took so long, I was runn-"

"It's okay." Hanbin says, pulling out the choco cone from the plastic bag, "Now eat it." Chanwoo's eyes widen, "I'm not taking the medicine unless you eat it."

Chanwoo takebthe choco cone from Hanbin's hand and finishes it in three bites he can feel his brain shrink, frozen. And Hanbin is watching with a happy smile on his face.

"Your turn." Chanwoo says after his head is no longer freezing. And Hanbin just nods and take the medicine without so much confrontation.

"I've took the medicine, now give me a good night kiss."

"oka- what? Hyung what the hell?"

Hanbin just looking at him, "Or maybe I'll gulp down all the remaining pills to quicken my healing."

And Chanwoo just stares at him in disbelief, "Hyung, are you seriously threatening me to kill yourself just-"

"I'll do it for real Chanwoo-ya." He pours all the pills to his hand and Chanwoo starts to panic.

He doesn't want ikon to be leader-less just because he refuses to give a delirious hanbin a goodnight kiss, so he kiss Hanbin's left cheek in a speed of light. "Done. Now go rest in your own room."

Chanwoo took all the pills from smiling Hanbin, pulling him up and basically pushes him out of the door. But the elder has another plan on his own, he stops right at the door frame and turn around so fast, before Chanwoo can register anything he feels Hanbin's lips on his. "Goodnight." It's all Hanbin says before he goes back to his room.

***

"I just know that Hanbin turns into gay when he has fever." Bobby says in mocking horror.

"Well maybe he's really gay." Jinhwan says.

"Which is really cute." This time it's Yunhyeon turn to speak.

"I swear I don't want to be near sick Hanbin ever!" Junhoe declares.

"As if he'll hit on you. He prefers a cute and cuddly type like Chanwoo." Donghyuk responds to Junhoe declaration.

And there's Chanwoo who's just recovered from his shock. "What the just happened!?"

 


 

A/N: What is this? hahahahaha btw I ship Hanwoo a.k.a Hanbin and Chanwoo on ikon like you can see clearly hahaha I need a big dose of ikon fic. Really.