Chapter One

The Princess and The Knights of Rounds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leeteuk's POV

“Hyung!” Yesung called out as he barge-in in my office here inside the Palace.

Honorifics is out between me and my sibblings unlike the other royals with full of such honorifics. Ours is different no prince and princess between us even if i'm already the king. Thats how close and tight our bond is as sibblings.

I felt him stop infront of my table. “What is it that you need, Yesung?” I asked without bothering to look at him. Still facing all the documents in my table.

“How true is it, that your sending our sister out of the palace? Are you out of your mind?.” rants Yesung with the unbelievable expression plastered on his face.

I look up and glare at him. “Watch your tone brother. And yes, I am doing it. Its for her on sake.” I retored back with a warining tone.

“ I'm sorry Hyung.” Yesung apologizes.

“You know, I'm doing this to protect her away from danger. All I want is for yours and her safety. That's what I promised to father before he died. I swear to his grave that I'll take responsibility and protect our people and most especially the two of you.”

“I undertstand you, Hyung. But isn't it more dangerous outside the palace? How can you be so sure that she will be safe if she's away.” Yesung persuaded with a worry face.

“I'll send the Knights of Round with her. To accompany her and protect her all the time. And she'll be under the care of the Six Generals. So you need not to worry.” I continued as I get no response from him. “Yesung, you know that our unknown enemy is just around the palace and that I cannot afford to risk her life keeping her here knowing that our enemies are just waiting their time to attack.” I burst out of frustration. “And that's our big problem now, because we don't know who they are.” I added. I stood up from my seat and went near him “I'm actually thingking of sending not only the Princess...” He looked at me confused written all over his face.

“What do you mean by that” he asked confused. “I think you should go too... you should go with the Princ-” I was not able to finish my sentence when Yesung cut me off.

“What! No!.. go with the Princess and leave you here with all this mess? No! I'm not going to leave you..” yesung stated. “If you think... that's its better for the Princess to be away here, then do it. But I am not leaving you here alone with all this problem.” Yesung added with full of conviction.

 

 

Yesung's POV

After of what I've said. Me and brother falls into a moment of silence. I guess he is having a second thought now of sending me off too. When I learned about my brother sending our sister away from the palace, I rushed to his of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter