I Never Should Have Left

I Never Should Have Left
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There you were, sitting down on your favorite table in that restaurant where you and Hongseok first met. Your hands collided with each other and instantly there were sparks. The way he looked directly at your eyes, the way he smiled and apologized. Yes, a wonderful sight indeed. 

Dated for 4 years, problem was, he was an idol. He loved his fans, loved his job, he loved the attention but nothing compared to you. He showed you off. 
However, you wanted to see his fans happy. Yes, a couple of them did like the both of you together, but some denied. Hate comments started and that was when Hongseok couldn't take it anymore. He said that if they don't stop, he'd quit being an idol and stay with the person he loved the most-- you. 
You on the other hand wouldn't allow it, so you did the indescribable. End everything the two of you had. 
It felt like your world shattered, it felt like you were a murderer. The day he stared at you in awe as he nervously chuckled and denied. "You can't do this to me, you just can't. I love you ____ and you know that. I'll do anything for you." You looked down, fumbling with the hem of your shirt, "I know Hongseok and- But I can't do this anymore, this is your dream, to be this, to have all of this and I don't want you to give it all away because of me. I'm sorry." 


Memories flashed back as you tapped your fork on your plate, not caring about how loud it could be. You missed him so much, you were giving yourself menta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter