First and last

Meeting Beast

It was almost 10.30 p.m on a cloudy Sunday. I was riding my bike to relax because it was a period full of exams. I stopped at a passage and let some cars pass by. Suddenly, a black large van pulled beside the side walk and a man came out of it.

-"Sorry agashi, can you tell me how to get to town X?" I looked surprised, thinking I miss understood.

-"Anneyo haseo!(testing my luck) It is 40 minutes away from here."He looked at me stunned and ask:

-"Are you korean?"

-"No, I am not, I'm a kpoper"(give him a big smile and hope for the best). Then I heard a voice from the van: "Then you probably know me" and JH walks out with that dangerous smile on his face. I began blinking and not believe my eyes. "And me, right?" (DJ walks out). It was overwhelming.

"-Wait. And meeeee!" Yoseob almost fell from the car when he got out. We all started to laugh. Than I began thinking at myself. Omo, I was wearing my long used snickers, old jacket and my 5 seconds loop of hair. I wasn't at my best looks, not at all. And B2st was there.

"-Could you help us find a hotel? We'll go to town X tomorrow, the boys are really tired." , asked the man. I couldn't take my eyes from those boys. Yoseob was looking around and DJ was streching. JH came towards me and said "-Are we strangers to you?" He grabbed my hand and he opened the car's door.HS was listening to music, Gikwang was sleeping and than there was him, my bias, sleeping next to Gikwang. I never saw Dongwoon more beautiful.

"-I know you, let them sleep(I closed the door)of course I'll help you. Follow me." I got on my bike struggling to breathe. I got to the nearest hotel fast. The man came out of the car, the other boys were getting their lugage out.

"-Could you come in tomorrow and help us get to town X?", asked the man and I wanted to jump up bacause of his brilliant idea. *I would do anything you want, pabo, but I have to act cool.*

"-I have school tomorrow, at 8, in town X." "-Perfect, be here at 7 and we'll give a free ride", said Gikwang and winked. I automatically smiled.

"-Sure, I'll be here."(almost faint from so much happiness)." The others walked into the hotel, but HS was looking for smth and Dongwoon was waiting for him. I stared a little bit at him, then slowly walked away. "

See you tomorrow, beautiful!" My heart stopped. I turn back and there was Dongwoon smiling to me. I smiled back.

"-Your voice woke me up. It was a nice way to wake up. And your smile is nice too." My fangirl dream came true. And was shocked.

"-I...I...asdfglaaghlagejokjoy."I didn't know what to say and made a fool out myself. He laughed and walked into the hotel.

"-See ya!". "-oki... see you" I managed to say.

Next day at 6.45 I was at the hotel. The first to came out was DJ.

"-Hey, you returned. I thought JH has scared you. He's frightul sometimes", he said then laught.

"I was wondering...why are you here?"I asked. HS came out as well and said:

"We are singers, why do you think we came?" They both started to laugh.

"-You're performers, you don't just sing." , I said. Than I gave both a big smile. JS, YS and Dongwoon came near us.

"-So you do know us?",said JS smiling.

"-I was asking where the show was, so I could attend it." Yoseob started laughing and said

"- Waww, Dongwoon got a smart girl" than he winked him. He seemed as inconfortable as I did (in addition that I was highhhh) and asked where is Gikwang. HS said he was being late because of a cute waitress.

"- yes, you have cute girls around here.", said Yoseob.

"-oh, shut up. Lets go at once." said Dongwoon.

The road was great. The boys were singing, repeating for the show. It was the best road in my life. When we got there I was feeling a bit sad. The boys said goodbye nicely, waving and stuff, then oddly rush to get in the building. I thought they left Dongwoon behind because he was moving slowly. Then, he suddenly turned.

"-I forgot to give you this. It's a ticket to our concert. For tonight." I was flyinig high.

"-Thank you sooo much. I'll see you there." "

-And one more thing, can you please give me your phone number?." (I had it prepared on a piece of paper in my pocket, just in case >.<) I handled him and he instantly laughed.

"-Don't laugh, this was my dream, you have to always be prepared", then laughed with him.

"-Today my dream came true too.", he gave me a kiss on my cheek. I was melting like Hyuna's icecream.

"-see you tonight and then forever. Have a beautiful day, sweetie".

"-You too ***my handsome boy***". He walked into the building and I went happily to school.