Jealous or Possessive?

Jealous or possessive?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Do note that vinegar in the context of this story means jealousy! for example: drinking vinegar would imply that he had become jealous. (it is a rather cute representation I thought would fit this story) it comes from a chinese word^^

.

.

.

He dropped his bag onto the cold-cemented floor, kicked his slippers off and plop himself onto the comfortable white sofa. Working on the songs late into the night has become a dead habit of his since eons ago. He is probably the first to reach the YG building and last to leave every single day. And today was nothing special from the usual, as the leader came home to a quiet dormitory once again. However, something felt missing; the living room felt empty even though Yunhyeong and Hongseok were already on their bed; the living room felt quiet even though Yunhyeong was watching a show and Hongseok was listening to music; and the living room felt cold even though the air con wasn’t working at its best condition. All in all, Hanbin knew he was looking for something.

The leader wearily dragged his worn-out body as he took soft steps towards the small room, seemingly looking for someone as he opened the door slightly, only to be welcomed by Donghyuk’s snores and an empty lower bunk bed. He quietly closed the door before shuffling his way to the other end of the dormitory.

“He might be with Chanwoo since Jinhwan hyung asked for Chanwoo just now!” Yunhyeong whispered loudly as he paid attention to Hanbin’s mini treasure hunt.

“Who said I… I was looking for Jin-Jinhwan hyung!” Hanbin raised his voice a little, flustered at the older boy’s comment before looking away to prevent the others from catching his rosy cheeks. Well, whether Yunhyeong guessed it correctly or not; or whether Hanbin was looking for Jinhwan or not, the leader still did open the northern room’s door. However, the two younger boys in the room merely stared at the leader, totally not getting the situation.

“I… I came to say goodnight. Slee-sleep early! We have practice tomorrow yah!” He pulled off that leader charisma and discipline nonetheless but since when does charismatic leader Hanbin stutter? Well, probably under only one condition, for example like someone-related stuff. Who is that someone though?

“In our room…?” the leader murmured doubtfully as he turned the knob of his own room door. Quietly and slowly, the leader walked in but there was nothing much to see because the lights were out and only Junhoe is still awake with the side lamp . However, the leader squinted his eyes when something white with black spots caught his attention. The pants were revealed under the blankets and the tiny figure was fast asleep, not budging an inch. Still, Hanbin didn’t fail to notice how the tiny figure was wrapped in Bobby’s embrace and they look like the perfect couple ever. Did the air conditional in the room spoiled? I don’t know but Hanbin was clearly fuming from within for a reason he never liked or was never brave enough to admit.

“Jinhwan hyung came in just now to play with Bobby Hyung and somewhat they end up falling asleep!” Junhoe spoke up, displaying his ever-famous Jun-diva aura before looking away from the leader and back to his iPad. Junhoe was smart enough to realize that Hanbin was waiting for an explanation but that boy totally didn’t understand why Jinhwan was there and that Hanbin was expecting a much, much better explanation.

“I was totally not looking for you,” the leader uttered as he gave his all to ‘gently’ slam the door behind him before going to the bathroom outside. As though Hanbin doesn’t know what tired means, he allowed the scene from earlier on, which he detested, to keep replaying on his mind. The fire was blazing and he honestly didn’t felt like Junhoe was off any help, and instead, the maknae was clearly adding oil to the already heated fire. With just a little more, Hanbin felt like he could burn the whole building down.

“Whoa, I totally don’t understand the hyungs. Just confess if you like, isn’t it? Or is their love different?” Jun-diva went on shaking his head, as he couldn’t help but to laugh at how jealous the leader was.

“So where is Jinhwan hyung?” Yunhyeong asked as he watched the leader storming across the living room and into the kitchen, gulping down galleons of iced water. And absentmindedly, mainly because of the ever-agile Jinhwan hyung who refused to stop running across his mind, Hanbin gave a really unexpected answer that caused himself to choke on the water.

“Bobby’s embrace!” He trailed off but it was too late to take those words back as he heard Yunhyeong’s laughter which he wasn’t very fond of at that particular moment.

“And I supposed jealousy got you choking on iced water?” Yunhyeong teased when he saw the leader’s angry yet jealous stare.

“But you didn’t really have to attempt suicide by choking on the water you know?” Junhoe’s voice sounded as the younger boy came out to get some water.

“I know…” Hanbin uttered intuitively once again, earning louder laughters from Yunhyeong and wide stares from the Jun-Diva.

“Nice, look what mess I just got myself into…” he whispered, mentally slapping himself and trying his utmost best to chase his Jinhwan hyung out of his mind, but never intended for him to be out of the heart. The continued laughter went on and Hanbin felt like the fire was strong enough with the oil from Junhoe and wind from Yunhyeong, for him to pull Jinhwan, at the every least, out of Bobby’s embrace.

“I’m going to bathe!” Hanbin walked off, half shy and yet, still feeling vinegar-overdosed from earlier on.

“I’ll ask Jinhwan hyung to visit you if he wakes up in time!” Junhoe laughed, earning a smack from Hanbin who ran back after hearing the maknae’s tease. The people in the totally couldn’t hide their laughter as they all found it really hilarious how flustered leader was behaving just because Jinhwan was in Bobby’s arms. The charismatic leader was of no difference from a child after all, like someone else snatched his favourite toy.

Jealousy is all the fun you think they had.

 

Pitch dark, first sounds nibbling at the edge of stillness, tranquil hour, dew-drenched grass, early light, metal mail slot bangs, morning newspaper hits mat, morning ritual, peace of dawn reluctantly making way for a frenetic new day. Hanbin felt like something heavy was pressing onto his arms that he almost couldn’t feel it. Eyes still closed, the leader thought he smelled his favourite vanilla scent and the area around his waist was tight. Slowly, he forced his sleepy eyes open. That petite boy lying on his arm was sleeping soundly, gripping tightly onto Hanbin’s sweater. The arms that circled around the leader’s waist were warm, that Hanbin wished for the moment to last longer. That pair of eyes remained close and the long eye lashes made that small boy cuter. His chubby cheeks never really changed since young, except for the fact that the older boy had lost so much weight through the years, too much for Hanbin’s liking.

“And I thought you enjoyed Bobby hyung’s embrace last night…” The leader whispered jealously as he watched Jinhwan fidgeting in his sleep. With his only available left hand, he reached out to hug that petite, so tightly like he had never planned to let go. Hanbin flinched a little upon the movement due to the pain in his right arm which the petite boy was clearly lying on. He probably lost the sensation overnight. But that didn’t matter because the petite boy was awakened.

“Sorry, I guess I woke you up…” Hanbin apologized softly as he used his left hand which was previously hugging the older boy to wipe those fringe off his face. Jinhwan was too beautiful to be covered, he believed. Still habouring those jealousy from last night, yet he couldn’t deny the happiness he received this morning. Waking up to seeing his favourite hyung was Hanbin’s favourite habit, and likewise for Jinhwan.

“Good morning!” the smaller sized boy smiled, so brightly, so sweetly that Hanbin felt like putting him in his pocket and never let go. Hanbin smiled, still trying hard to hide those flushed cheeks and excessive smiles from the older boy.

“You came home really late last night. Was it a lot to do in the studio? I was waiting for you but I guessed I fell asleep…” Jinhwan asked. Truthfully, the older boy hated how they are always going back to the dormitory without Hanbin and how cold every night was after they’ve shifted to the new apartment; no more cuddling at night because Hanbin is no longer his roommate; no more playing around because he is rather awkward with Donghyuk but not to the extent of being uncomfortable of course; and clearly no more peaceful night as Jinhwan was jealous of how Double B is always together and they’re even more telepathic than he was with Hanbin in choosing the rooms. He knew Double B was just th best of friends but hey, he isn’t very fond of their undying chemistry.

 The close proximity between the two was clearly too much that Hanbin thought his heart was about to jump out of his mouth with every hot breath from Jinhwan that landed on his neck, his ears. That abnormal beating of his heart and dizziness his head was feeling, Hanbin felt like his was in paradise. But Jinhwan’s words clearly reminded him of how unhappy he was to see Jinhwan in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter