Day Dreams

내 사랑 (My Love)

"Hana.. i just wanted to tell you... That i never thought love at first sight exesited, but then today i seen you and, well i just... now i believe its true" My face went blood shot red with shyness, i buried my face between his shoulder and neck so he couldnt see me looking like a fire truck.

"V, i feel the same way." i pulled away from him and looked straight forward and straightened my face out. Then i propped my lunch box back up and placed my hands on top of it.

"But school comes first, i dont have time for a relationship. I'm sorry" i just broke my own heart, but i can't dissapoint my parents.

"B..but Hana.. can we be friends atleast?" i could feel the tension now it was rising faster then a river on a stormy day. he turned around and faced the front of the bus, he was shaking a bit i hope i didnt hurt his feelings. i slighty turn my head and peer at him and smile, "oh V, i do love you" I think to myself.

 

*Buzzer rings*

I race to class, of course i got the late bus. i rush in to class but still looking casual.

"Hello, you must be the new girl." the teacher said aloud

"ahh, ya hi I'm Hana" 

"Well Hana, My name is Mr.Fitz. Today you may sit any where you please" i gave him a little nod so he knew i understood and i continued to look for a place to sit.... Oh my is that the kid from the bus? this is gonna be a great i can just tell. My eyes glance to the seats around him. YES theres one right behind him. i walk over and sit down behind V.

"Ew new girls trying to sit with all of us, what a weirdo" i glance at the stuck up girl beside V

"Hey Luna, quite being rude. Hana is very sweet" V glances at me with a cute little smirk, and my face starts going red again. Luna gave a little huff and corssed her arms and legs and turned away

"A..a thanks V"

"It was nothing Hana"

...

Class is over and i start to walk out to go to my physics class, untill i feel a hand on my shoulder

"Hana, it would be a honour if you let me carry your books" V said putting out his hand.

"Oh V, thanks for the offer but i can handle it" i quickly scurry off down the hall to physics." i arrive at room 104, and wait outside the class, teachers late or maybe im just early. oh well. 

I lock myself into a deep daydream, i was thinking about how V stood up for me, and the way he hugs, and his eyes oh did i mention his hugs? those are amazing! 

"AHH" someone tazered me, i jump back hitting into them, i turn around and see a guy standing there with bleach blonde hair and a cute styled hair cut

"Hey, are you Hana?" 

"AHH,yes i am why? Wait who are you?" he looked at me intensly alomst like i was supper or something it was kinda scary.

"The names...Rapmonster. Anyway,You see that guy over there?" he points over to V

"Yes? What about him?" i say with a puzzled look 

"Ya that's V, you know her likes you" rapmon said walking away. Man V really likes me but how were complete opisites he's popular im not, he's hot im not. the list will just go on!

I then see my teacher scrambling for his classroom keys in his pocket as he walked towards the door, he glances at me quickley and continued to walk. I slowly skid my feet across the floor into my class and sit in the front row right infront of the teachers desk, the best place to be.

 

...

 

"Hana come here, i got you something" i prance over to V and sit down beside him 

"Ya? what is it Oppa?" he hands me a long slim purple box, i open it up

"V, you didnt!!' My face brightens up

"But i did" He pulls the neckalace out of the box and turns me around, he wraps his arm around me briefly putting the neckalace in place before hitching it togeather. it was a sterling silver chain, with a beautiful fancy heart charm hanging from it and on the top right corner of the heart ran down 4 diamond like gems.

"V, i love it so much! thank you oppa" i turn back and hug him tightly

"HANA....HANA...* the snapping of fingers in my ear interupted my day dream

"Ahh sorry sir, it wont happen again i swear" my cheeks flushed with redness 

"Hana, it's not like you to day dream i was told you are the smartest in your division out of korea. Smart students dont lack in class" the teacher smacked his ruler off my desk and proceeded to finish instructing the class.

Hanas P.O.V

Not again, i can't keep doing this... school is always first, always! I don't like V, i have to block these feeling hide them away. I'll continue with my school work, study everynight, ill catch the earlyer bus so meaning waking up before jin and ill walk home! oh and take the long ways to class. All i have to do is avoid V! 

P.O.V over