Leo

The Wolf

I found myself in the dark forest. Again.

The happy anticipating feeling of meeting Minwoo again was soon replaced by the eerie silence of the forest. Suddenly everything went even more quiet and darker as it was a moment before.

After that time that Minwoo has killed that beast that has been haunting me I’ve felt more at peace in here, actually I was quite happy coming here, despite the creepy looking scene. But now something was disturbing the illusionary peace once again.

 After some time of wandering around the place with a giant lump in my throat I found a puddle of blood on the ground. The color of it was crimson red, making a beautiful creepy contrast to its dark surroundings. Despite its beauty I felt a tight feeling in my heart since I got I little clue to whom that blood might belong to.

I had to make sure if my premonition was right so I followed the trace of blood which was leading further and further away into the dark forest.

After some time I spotted a body of wolf with once white but now all red fur, lying on the ground.

It was Minwoo.

He was severely injured, blood dripping out of his many wounds. I would have shouted and instantly ran to him if it wasn’t for another wolf that was standing above him.

The other wolf had black fur all over his body as dark as the night itself and light green eyes, same as Minwoo, which were making a beautiful contrast. Its face looked expressionless and somewhat scary, but nevertheless somehow cute.

I held my breath, looking at it in awe and fear, as it was lightly sneering at severely injured Minwoo.

Unintentionally I moved, just a little bit, but still enough to make a small sound, which grabbed the black wolf’s attention.

The wolf suddenly moved up his head, its eyes piercing threw mine. At that point Minwoo noticed me too and I heard his voice in my head, telling me to run away. “Well, if that isn’t your human friend” another voice appeared in my head, coming from the black wolf “he is handsome”.

“Shut up, Leo,” hissed Minwoo.

 

 

I woke up with mixed feelings.

Who was that wolf who attacked and even overpowered Minwoo? It looked like they knew each other pretty well. Why did he attack him anyway?

I lay like that for a while, thinking about my dreams which became like a second reality to me. Minwoo always looks so alive and real to me, and now this new wolf… How is it possible for my subconscious to make up such things? What does that wolf mean to me? What does he represent? When I see him I always feel so peaceful and safe, especially after he had defeated that beast that’s been haunting me.

And what could the beast mean? I don’t think that I have/had that big frustrations in my life… but Minwoo saved me from it. Could he be actually Junjin? But why have been my savior now attacked? Is Junjin maybe in danger? Auch, from all that thinking my head hurts. And it doesn’t even make any sense. So I decided to finally wake up and get ready for class.

 

When I came to park I saw Minwoo talking to someone or rather yelling at him: No, Taekwoon, you can’t do this!”

Who is Taekwoon and what he can’t do?

This Taekwoon guy then turned around and made a few steps forward so I could look at his face. Waaa, he was so cute! He looked cold with his piercing eyes and indifferent expression, but at the same time had the cutest chubby cheeks that I just wanted to pinch. Wait, what am I thinking? I mentally slapped myself as he saw me and was now looking at my direction. Chills ran down my spine as I got a feeling of déjà vu at that look he was giving me.

We kept staring at each other until Minwoo limped to him and said something to him that I couldn’t hear. Did I just say limped? Why is Minwoo limping and looking like he is in pain? Weird.  

My thoughts were disturbed by a pair of hands covering my eyes and a singsonging voice saying: "Guess who~"

"Jinnie! There you are." I replied and turned around to properly greet my boyfriend.

"Slept well?" he asked into the kiss.

"Hmmm," I said in approval not really wanting to talk about my dreams. Then Junjin's eyes caught something behind me and I say how he tensed.

"What's wrong?" I asked worried and looked at the direction he was starring. It was that Taek- something guy and the weird thing was that he was staring right back at Junjin with a mocking smile on his lips.

"Do you know that guy?" I asked and he quickly answered with a firm: "No." But then that guy started coming towards us and Junjin's grip on my hand tightened.

"Well, well who do we have here? Park Chungjae. Long time no see. I see you're still defining our orders.’’ he said to Junjin.

‘’Go away Leo,’’ hissed Junjin through his teeth. Wait! Did he just say Leo?! And why the hell did he lie to me when he obviously knew who the guy is?!

‘’Don’t worry your little pretty head to much,’’ said the guy and ruffled my hair.

‘’Don’t you dare touch him!’’ yelled Junjin, but the guy didn’t care and just smirked: ‘’ You need to tell him. Sooner the better.’’ and then walked away.

I was confused. ‘’Tell me what?’’ I asked ‘’and why did you lie to me!? You said you don’t know him, but you obviously do. He even knew your real name!’’

‘’I don’t wanna talk about this now,’’ answered Junjin ‘’I need to go somewhere first,’’ and he too started walking away.

‘’Don’t you dare walk away from me now!’’ I screamed after him, but he just ignored me and left.

I couldn’t believe it. What is going on? I felt betrayed so I refused to chase after him and rather went to find Dongwan to tell him about it.