HanTeuk... Alone ^_^

Saranghae... More than "Chingu"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning... 

Leeteuk POV

"Yah! Hurry up you lot! Or you are going to be late!" the manager shouts. All of the Super Junior memebers ws all over the dorm room. Yesung was trying to find his tie, Sungmin was looking for his bunny. Shindong was making his massive breakfast. Wait? Breakfast?! 

"Shindong-ah palli! you are going to be late!" I reminded him. My eyes went wide went I noticed that he just shove all the sandwich in his mouth. All he did just grinned before he went to put on his shoes. 7 minutes later, the dorm room was silent. Just the sound of the fan. I look at the dorm, it was awfully messy! Aish this kids. 

I release a sigh. I went to the kitchen to grabbed an apron. There was two! (http://phyllisdobbs.info/wp-content/uploads/dogs-life-aprons-phyllis-dobbs.jpg) The pink one belong to Yesung and blue one belong to Ryeowook. Yesung is incharge or cleaning and Ryewook is good at cooking. They then decides to have a couple apron. But it was just for fun. 

I grab the pink one and grab a duster after putting on the apron and start cleaning. The clock shows that it is 9.45am meaning it has been almost two hours after the members left. Then I hear a knock at the door. I opened it to find Hankyung all sweaty and was trying to catch his breath. 

"Hyung! Bianne! I'm late....I -I actually forgot I have to...to come home after I've finish." he said while trying to gather his breath. 

"It's okay. really! I can take care of my self silly!" I pat his head. He just smiled and release a sigh of relieved knowing that I'm not angry. He then stared at me. "W-why are you staring at me like that?" 

"Why are you wearing an apron?" I show hand gesture telling him to look around the house. "Owah! Hyung you cleaned this?!" 

"ummhhmm.." I nod. 

When Hankyung look around the house everything was clean as a whistle. Even the shining metal objects were tinggling. "You sure put alot of effort into it!" he whispered. But I can hear what he said. 

"Thank You. I'll take it as a compliment." 

"Hyung... you know this wont last long right?" 

"Yeah I know. But just let my eyes feels safe for  a momment. Pleeease~!" I exaggerate. 

"Okay. ah! hyung! are you hungry?" 

"Why? are you going to cook?" I asked worriedly. He laughed.

"aNIYA.... I'll buy some outside." 

"Hm.. I feel like to eat some ramen." 

"That! I can made. One ramen! coming up!" he said acting like a waiter.

10 minutes later. "As far as I know... ramen only took 2 minutes to cook. It took you 10 minutes! What were you doing?" 

"I was just cooking like my omma taught me." When I look into the pot. There was so many add-ons. It was a big bowl too! (http://www.worldhealthlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Ramen-noodles-chilli-salmon.jpg)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter