➳ plotlines;

➳ beneath the dome // apply open!
 
 
➳ TRAPPED.

THE TRAPPED

Just like that, it happened. They were only separated from their families for the smallest things. An audition for an entertainment company, a school excursion, etc was all it took to be cut off. These eight teenagers are trapped. A clear dome is currently keeping them in Seoul but away from their families in other parts of South Korea. So, in the hope to be reunited with their loved ones, they band together against the other eight teenagers who put up the dome, encasing the whole capital city. And boy are the trapped all determined. Nothing can stop them from getting home. Nothing at all will stop the trapped ones from finding out the purpose of this clear dome.

 
 
 
➳ TRAPPERS.

THE TRAPPERS

I bet you thought the trappers were all evil since they put a dome over the entire population of Seoul. In actual fact, these eight teenagers are only listening to a greater boss. Someone who is just using the trappers at their own disposal. Since birth, these eight teenagers never knew their parents. They were always the subjects of the 'greater one'. Genetically altered and physically changed to how the almighty one pleased, they had no childhood. Even they don't know what the dome is for. They're just puppets being pulled by a puppeteer. Chess pieces being moved around the chessboard strategically. And, because he could, the 'greater one' gave each of the eight teenagers a deformity or disability.

 

 

 
 
➳ BUSAN.

AVAILABLE • TRAPPED

Busan thinks that it's all merely a competition. First to solve the mystery of the dome and free themself from it is the winner. They're the type who hates to lose and loves to win. Cheating is something they'll do if it means winning is in their immediate future. No reward is needed. Winning in itself is already a reward. "Win at all costs" is Busan's motto and they follow it accordingly with no exceptions whatsoever. Pregnant lady in the way? So what. A little kid is crying? Whatever. A definite perfectionist, Busan is extremely organised and despises even one teensy strand of hair out of place. Busan is loud and proud doing anything they feel like doing and not caring about what anyone else thinks.

 
 
 
➳ BLIND.

AVAILABLE • TRAPPER

The first few years of Blind's life was bliss despite being treated like a dog. They could see. Actually see through the very eyes that now only spy darkness. Now, Blind lives with a spark deep within, ignited when someone takes eyesight for granted. Diss your eyesight and be prepared for a whole lot of blind yet perfectly-calculated lashes from Blind. Not actually being born blind is something that always makes them upset. Sometimes, they'd actually prefer it since then they'd never really understand what they're missing out on. A pessimist at heart, it's hard for Blind to actually grasp the idea that their position is actually slightly better than someone who was born blind since they can actually hold onto picture memories.

 
 
➳ INCHEON.

AVAILABLE • TRAPPED

"Bet I've got an Inch-eon you." Incheon is a dirty-minded, sarcastic, punny person, overflowing with arrogance. It's easy to see what there is to be arrogant about, though, since Incheon is extremely good-looking with the most perfect features anybody could ever ask for. They may seem like the most careless, big-headed person in the world, but underneath this whole tough-guy facade, Incheon has a really sensitive soul. They're a romantic person at heart and, though it may not seem like it, is easily affected by hurtful comments. If you get the time to get close to them, Incheon will in turn be the easiest to access if you're upset about anything. With a great listening ear, Incheon owns a second, mostly-hidden layer.

 
 
 
➳ MUTE.

AVAILABLE • TRAPPER

Mute doesn't actually believe being mute is a disadvantage in life of any kind. Sure, they just want to scream out at people sometimes, but its quite an advantage most of the time. Being mute comes with the ability to move around without fear of unecessarily loud breathing. And, instead of speaking, you could easily blend into the background and observe people. Mute isn't one to feel anger since they always have an air of peacefulness surrounding them. But, it isn't that hard to realise that Mute is an easily swayed person. Lacking decisiveness, Mute will just go with whatever you want them to do and not complain in the slightest. This trait actually gives the possibility of Mute becoming a traitor in the future.
 
 
➳ DAEGU.

AVAILABLE • TRAPPED

Daegu absolutely loves music. Known as a music prodigy, they were in Seoul on the day of this fateful occurance because they were auditioning to make it into a musical company. Not a particularly noisy person, Daegu pretty much only speaks if the topic at hand is music-related. This doesn't really mean they're mysterious, though. Daegu is just an awkward person who doesn't know how to express themself properly. Music is the only thing that they understand completely. Even then, it all depends on the person who is observing it. In Daegu's case, music understands them as much as they understand it. Music will never betray them. Music is currently Daegu's one true love.

 
 
 
➳ DEAF.

AVAILABLE • TRAPPER

Deaf is quite the cheerful optimist. Despite not being able to hear a single thing, they claim that they can feel the happiness of the world float into their ears and bury itself into their heart. With energy just exuding from them, they're a joyful vitamin to brighten up anyone's day with ease. Deaf dislikes any discontentment and believes that everyone should get the chance to be happy in life. Unfortunately, happiness is the only thing that seems to exist in Deaf's life. They don't really understand the concept of sadness and its hard for them to sympathise with anyone or have sensitivity to any topic at all. It could easily come across as cruelty and an easy cast-off of everybody around them.

( Wouldn't it actually be really cute if Deaf and Daegu were lovers or something and Daegu played music for Deaf and Deaf would say "I know I can't hear how beautiful your music is, but I can feel it in my heart. )

 
 
➳ DAEJEON.

AVAILABLE • TRAPPED

"That is scientifically incorrect on so many levels." Daejeon is a smartass. Full of brains, they're extremely intelligent and is always really technical, correcting even the tiniest grammar mistakes in someone's sentence. Not one to easily grasp the simple concept behind a joke, Daejeon will just ruin everything be correcting it all.  "What is a dirty joke? Technically, a dirty joke should be something funny related to the earth beneath our feet, not about someone's s and armpit glands." Because of that, it's actually quite amusing to watch Daejeon and Incheon argue about dirty stuff. Along with brains comes a total incapability to understand what love is all about. So, in their own way, Daejeon is an innocent person.

 
 
 
➳ INFIRM.

AVAILABLE • TRAPPER

Infirmity is a general term for bodily weakness or disability. In this case, Infirm has a weak heart. Any physical strain at all can pain them greatly. Because of this unfortunate disability, which the 'greater one' toootally had noooo part in whatsoever, Infirm was trained to be extremely smart. They can do trigonometry off the top of their head in two seconds flat and still be able to think of a solution to a different problem. It's highly likely, according to the other seven except Deaf, that Infirm will die first because of their faint-beating heart. Infirm acknowledges it themself, too, and accepts the fact, which is why they act like a completely retarded person because they know they'll die soon anyway.

 
 
➳ GWANGJU.

AVAILABLE • TRAPPED

Very calm in all situations, Gwangju is not one to raise their voice. They act as the glue between the trapped, being mature and sensible enough to think about situations rationally and with thoughtfulness. Where others are brash and rude, Gwangju will always be a sturdy rock, giving guidance, help and patience to anyone who needs it. Frankly, without Gwangju, the trapped would just fall apart and succumb to being forever stuck under the dome. Unfortunately, being the one who people can open up to, Gwangju finds it hard to open up to others. Being opened up to is one thing, but Gwangju has no idea how to even begin telling people about who they really are. The secrets they hold and any insecurities in their heart.

 
 
 
➳ SCARRED.

AVAILABLE • TRAPPER

Scarred probably had the worst upbringing. Physically strong, they were often whipped or burnt or even worse expelled things to test just how strong they were. And, each time, Scarred survived. But, of course, it left them with heaps and heaps of scars and the inability to trust people easily. Actually; the inability to trust anyone at all. Except the other seven trappers, of course. Scarred is the type of person who hides away from people and is really secretive, never actually telling people about what made them so unable to smile. Mysterious and shy, they don't talk often, preferring to leave the speaking to everyone else except Mute. Give Scarred just a bit of time and maybe, just maybe, they'll smile.

 
 
➳ ULSAN.

AVAILABLE • TRAPPED

Ulsan is the sweetest and most loving person you'll ever meet. They're often described as a hippie because of their unwavering love for nature and hate towards hurting anyone. Naturally despising arguments and disagreements, Ulsan will usually just agree with someone to keep peace in the atmosphere. They were actually voted among the other seven trapped ones as the most likely one to give up first in their little quest to reunite with their families. Never taking favourites, this character hates to see an upset face. This actually means that Ulsan is quite the liar, since they hate to see someone upset over anything. Ulsan will lie over and over again, straight to people's faces, just to see smiles.

 
 
 
➳ LIMP.

xP07Lha.pngAVAILABLE • TRAPPER

Fast-as-lightning was a term you could've used to describe Limp before he was given a limp. Limp was the most athletic of the bunch and was actually able to run 100m in under ten seconds. So, the 'greater one' decided to put Limp to the test. "Would they still be able to run and be agile if they have a limp?" The answer is; not really. After getting their knee slashed, Limp got stuck with a permanent limp, not being able to stretch their right leg out completely. Sure, they're still the fastest of the group, but its not just the same, you know what I'm saying? Limp doesn't like when people are sympathetic towards them and hates if people ask if they miss what it was like being able to run as fast as the wind.

 
 
➳ SUWON.

AVAILABLE • TRAPPED

Back in their household, Suwon was always spoilt. Filthy rich, they own more money than they could spend in ten lifetimes. Quite simply the type of person who doesn't care about anyone's wellbeing except their own, Suwon got what they wanted without exception. That's why, getting trapped in Seoul away from all their money was like dropping a bomb in their life. A brat from the tips of their hair to the ends of their toes, Suwon's used to having servants so doing stuff by themself is a whole new experience. Despite this, though, Suwon is extremely loyal and really insecure, never one to give up on anyone or anything, no matter how much it pains or hurts them and unsure about their own worth in the world.
 

 
 
 
➳ HETEROCHROMIA.

AVAILABLE • TRAPPER

With one eye being a dark brown and the other being a bright-burning blue, Hetero doesn't really have the same sort of disadvantages the others have. But, they are most definitely insecure about the way they look. 'Am I really such a freak because one eye is differently coloured to the other?' This question is always on Hetero's mind, along with other unimportant things. Hetero's biggest wish is to find someone who accepts them completely. Weird eyes and all. Actually, if you were to tell Hetero that you found their eyes extremely breathtaking, they wouldn't believe you and just think that you were making fun of them and thus making them more insecure than before.

 
 
➳ CHANGWON.

TAKEN • TRAPPED

Best described as a passionate person, Changwon is never without a burning flame lit within them. They love to argue with people just for the sake of it... And because its simply fun. Hatred grows deep within this one and its very hard for them to forgive someone completely. With a foul mouth capable of speaking any swear word in the Korean dictionary, Changwon really doesn't care about anyone's opinions. As a passionate person, you can always expect Changwon to deliver full-scaled dramaticness when the time calls for it. Of course, passion can best be coupled with unconditional bravery to the point of stupidity and recklessness. Changwon also has the ultimate belief that justice must be served to all who deserve it.

 
 
 
➳ MEMORY-LOSS.

AVAILABLE • TRAPPER

Memory-Loss has the memory of a goldfish. Not even exaggerating or anything. You could introduce yourself to them and they'd forget your name within two seconds. Its a wonder that they even remember how to speak! It took years for the names of the other seven trappers to get into Memory Loss' head, and even then, they still have trouble getting the names the right way round. Memory Loss actually lives a frustrated life. You'd think that because they have a really bad memory, they'd be a ditsy person, but really, Memory Loss is fully aware of their incapability to remember anything for a long time and is quite simply frustrated at themself. Stubborness runs deep in this one.