Final

Lucky

Matsukura Kaito groaned internally, he had been pestered by not only his fellow juniors but also his sempais after Jinguji Yuta found out that he had been exchanging texts with an AKB48 member after checking his phone. The AKB48 member in question was none other than Okada Nana, the serious idol who was also Kaito's childhood friend. They were both from Kanagawa prefecture and attended the same elementary school but they attended different middle schools and soon both of them became active in the entertainment industry. They recently started contacting each other again after running into each other in Kanagawa while visiting their families.

It didn't really help that AKB48 was one of Japan's most popular idol groups, the only other Johnny's Jr. known to be close to an AKB48 member was Hirano Sho, whose childhood friend Yokoshima Aeri, is currently a member of AKB48's Team B. There were other members of the 48 Groups who were friends with both debuted Johnny's and Johnny's Jrs., but Nana and Kaito's childhood friendship wasn't a well known thing unlike Aeri and Sho's friendship, which began during their careers as models in Aichi, while Nana and Kaito's friendship began during their elementary school days when neither of them were active in the entertainment industry. However behind all the cameras, Johnnys and the 48 Group members were actually on good terms and they were good friends behind camera. There were members of the 48 Groups who were fans of Johnnys and vice versa.

Nana and Kaito were rather close during their elementary days, as their birthdays were exactly a week apart. Kaito smiled as he spotted something inside his bag. Kaito pulled out a mechanical pencil from his pencil case, it was light blue with the tip being a letter K. It had been a gift from Nana for his twelfth birthday, and he always used it, and it lasted till this day. Kaito kept his pencil case into his bag as Jinguji Yuta, Iwahashi Genki, Kishi Yuta, Takahashi Fuu, Nakamura Reia and Matsuda Genta entered the practice room.

"Kaito is sure one lucky guy! Being childhood friends with an AKB48 member." Said Reia.

Kaito groaned, "How many times do I have to tell you guys that I didn't know that she became an AKB48 member until recently. We lost contact after elementary school."

"But still!" Insisted Jinguji.

Kaito sighed and Genki rubbed his temples. He never thought that he would meet his childhood friend after so long, especially after she became an idol.

It was similar story for Nana, Mako discovered Nana's texts to Kaito and Nana told her that Kaito was her childhood friend but Mako promised not to tell anyone and Nana knew that she could trust Mako. The only ones who knew were Mako, AKB48 Team 4's captain Minegishi Minami and AKB48 Team A's captain Takahashi Minami. Nana told them after Mako advised her to do so, in case anything happened.

But Kaito couldn't deny that he found Nana to be attractive and beautiful, he knew how much people would want to be friends with Nana. Perhaps Kaito was glad and happy that he was childhood friends with Nana, but he hoped that they could have a relationship which was more than that in the future. Nana knew that she was under a love ban, but she couldn't deny that she found Kaito to be attractive and charming. She was glad to have a friend which she has known since childhood in the entertainment industry. But she often thought that it would be great to fall in love with her childhood friend. Perhaps fate has something in store for these two teenagers, who knows they might even end up together in the future.