A Shameful Meeting

Nightmare Of Meeting The In-Laws

 

Jonghyun swallow nervously, rubbing his sweaty palms together. It had been a day he had been dreading the most, it was planned months in advance and every single day the puppy like man kept thinking of what to say. He was going to finally meet his future in-Laws, he was more worried as he didn't even asked for their permission and asked for his beautiful lover to become his husband.

Luckily the older's soon to be husband's parents knew about him yet he hadn't gotten the chance to meet them properly. They were always travelling around the world, wanting to experience the different cultures of each country. Jonghyun was slightly jealous, it sounded so much fun to travel with out a care in the world yet he couldn't even dream of leaving their cosy little cottage behind.

Both him self and Key had worked so hard to get their home and in his eye's it was the most perfect place in the world. What made Jonghyun even more nervous was that the in- laws were going to be coming to their cottage for a special dinner, Key had spent most of the day preparing and cooking a special meal for the special occasion.

The older didn't know if he would be able to survive through the whole night, he had a feeling the younger's dad might want to kill him for stealing their precious son away. Key was feeling so happy finally his parents were going to meet the man of his dreams, his cheesy and dorky puppy who stole his heart from the moment their eye's met each other. Key had spent most of the day making a Beef stew, it was a firm favourite dish with his parents and his soon to be husband.

Jonghyun had helped out here and there cutting some veggies up and cleaning the dishes Key no longer needed to use. The feline beauty knew Jonghyun was extremely nervous about meeting his mum and dad yet he knew the older didn't have anything to worry about. The younger's parents knew he was gay from a young age and they certainly knew about Jonghyun.

The amount of times Key's parents called and the younger wouldn't shut up about the older, it showed his parents just how special and important this man was to their son. It made them very happy knowing their son was in great care and being well looked after. They had their doubts, in case Jonghyun was some kind of player or hurt Key but the younger seemed so smitten and each time he would blabber on down the phone to his mum.

She knew her baby boy was in great hands and certainly well loved and it was a great relief to know and one less worry for them as they travelled around the globe. It was already nearly half past seven, any moment the younger's parent's were due to arrive. Jonghyun was dressed in his smartest pair of jeans and a button up shirt, he wanted to look presentable with out over doing it.

Key wore some black skinny jeans and a red knitted Jumper he had gotten from Jonghyun for his birthday a month ago. His beautiful feline eye's were rimmed with a small amount of black eye liner and bow shaped lips coated with a thin layer of strawberry lip gloss. Jonghyun had to pinch him self again as his gaze wondered to the beauty walking out of their shared bedroom, he still didn't know how he managed to have Key as his own.

The younger was too beautiful for words, even in the simple plain jogging bottoms, the older found him irresistible and gorgeous. The younger sat down next to the nervous looking older, taking a large, warm hand in to his own, caressing the back of the older's hand to try and sooth his worries.

"Kibummie, what if I mess up and embarrasses my self. What If I introduce my self as something stupid and do some weird cute thing" Jonghyun whined out, puppy eye's filled with worry.

Key could only giggle at how silly the older sounded, he knew he had absolutely nothing to worry about, his parents were a lot more easy going then Jonghyun knew. Key smiled one of his dazzling smiles that made the older's breath hitch in his throat, dimples making the older's leg's turn to wobbly jelly. The feline beauty pecked the puppy like man on the cheek, quickly rubbing off the small amount of gloss left behind. The older seemed to have a permanent smile after the sweet kiss on his cheek, returning the simple loving gesture with a peck on those bow shaped lips.

The feline beauty combed his finger's through the older's dirty blond hair, making sure no strand was out of place, smiling when he was finished. The younger couldn't believe just how handsome Jonghyun truly was. The older was wearing the same aftershave Key had brought him for Christmas last year, it was expensive so Jonghyun only wore it when they went out some where special or had a special occasion to attend.

The couple remained seated in each other's embrace for a while, sharing light, tender kisses and sweet whisper's of "I love you" to each other. Jonghyun kept running his thumb over the gold band that surrounded the younger's slim finger, he could feel his heart jumping about in his chest. It still hadn't sunk in that the younger had said yes to his proposal, he felt like the worlds luckiest idiot.

The ring suited his Bummie so perfectly, the thick golden band was rather manly with two small diamonds in the centre to add a delicate and slight feminine touch to it. The puppy like man didn't think his Kibummie was a girl so he wanted to get something that had a bit of elegance to it, his soon to be husband was dainty and beautiful inside and out.

"Your be fine Jjong, honestly. Your getting your boxer's in a twist for nothing. Just relax Jjongie, you got me here" Key said softly as they cuddled on the couch, they were waiting for the younger's parent's to arrive.

They said they would be there between half past seven and eight so both felt a little bit on edge, Jonghyun more so then Key. Jonghyun could only smile in return, he felt glad to know Key was by his side always, supporting him through difficult times and loving him even more during happy times. They both jumped off the sofa at the sound of the door bell ringing, Key turned to the older who was freaking out like a mad man.

The younger slapped his chest, telling him to shut up while he straightened out the older's shirt and brushed the older's bang's from his eye's, smiling at Jonghyun, Key squeezed the older's hand in his own. It was silent plea that everything will be fine, Jonghyun knew how much the younger's parents meant to him. The fact they were so happy to accept him as he was made the older a little jealous.

Although his mum supported him, his dad certainly didn't. it caused such a huge family fight, tearing it apart in days. His dad moved abroad some where, the last the older heard was he hooked up with some tarty bunny boiler girl. It made the puppy like man sick, knowing how his father could move on so easily from his mum. They got divorced pretty quickly, the older's sister moved in with her husband not long after the fight but remained close by to keep an eye on their mum.

Jonghyun lived with her for a few months and Key stayed as well while they were house hunting, she welcomed the feline beauty to their little family. Jonghyun honestly had never seen his mum look happier once the divorced was final and she got to meet Key again. She adored the younger so much, Key often got dragged along with the older' s mum and sister on shopping sprees.

Luckily Jonghyun was usually at work when they occurred but it made him so happy knowing the two most important people in his life loved and welcomed the third most important person in his life. Key smiled and pecked Jonghyun on the lips before dashing in to the hallway to answer the door. Roo chased after him, barking at the sound of stranger's entering her home, wagging her tail excitedly as two rather old people entered and hung their coats up.

"Kibum baby, how are you" The younger's mum gushed and wrapped the feline beauty in to a sweet hug, rubbing his back in a soothing manner. The younger's dad grinned happily, patting Key on the back before making a fuss of the little bundle of fluff jumping up at the new intruders.

Key pulled back to place a kiss on his mum's cheek before giving his dad a quick hug, it had been so long since he had last seen his parents. They didn't look s single day older, the travelling must of been doing them so much good. The younger's mum kept her gaze on Key, she could see he was practically glowing, his skin was radiating with happiness and he seemed so relaxed and full of high spirits.

She had never seen her baby boy so happy before, she was rather excited to meet this man that has made her son glow with happiness and made those feline eye's sparkle brightly. His dad seemed just as happy to see his son look so happy, he had certainly grown in to a mighty fine and handsome young man. Both let their gaze wonder around the hallway of their little cost cottage, both surprised with how well furnished and decorated it was.

It was a perfect little home for a couple and maybe a small family in future. Key looked round to see Jonghyun coming out of the living room, he thought he would wait until the younger greeted his parents and saw them first. The feline beauty was rather thankful for the older, it meant so much to him just to be the first to welcome his parents to their little home.

Key coughed as the older entered the hallway and stood by the younger's side. His palms felt so sweaty and trembled with nerves. "Mum, dad this is my soon to be husband and the man that has made me so happy" Key introduced the older who put on his bravest smile. He didn't want the younger's parents to think he was some awful idiot who wasn't good enough for their son. It would cause his heart to crumble in to thin ash if they tried to take his Kibummie away from him.

"Hello, I'm Bling Bling Jonghy .... I'm Jonghyun nice t...to meet you" Jonghyun stuttered and he seriously wanted to face palm him self so hard. He had been so used to saying Bling Bling Jonghyun during most of their concerts in the past, it had became a simple habit.

Key didn't know whether to laugh at Jonghyun or cry inside knowing how embarrassed the older must be. Jonghyun bowed deeply in respect to the younger's elder's, hoping he didn't just muck up the evening before it had even got started. First impressions are always the most important ones in the older's mind. The puppy like man was left speechless when both laughed softly at the older's silly introduction, Key's mum coming to hug the older softly.

The older of course responded to the simple hug, Key watching on as his eye's twinkled and his heart wanting to burst in his chest. He knew Jonghyun didn't have anything to worry about, his mum pulled back to kiss the older's cheek before his dad approached the older. "So your the one that stole our sons heart, you better look after it and not even think of hurting our little Bummie".

The younger's dad said and honestly Key had never seen the older's puppy eye's widen so much in shock and he could tell the older was rather scared. The puppy like shook his head, never ever would even dream of laying a single finger to hurt his Kibummie. There would be no punishment harsh enough for him if he ever caused any harm to his Key, the younger was his world and reason his heart was beating still.

The younger's dad grinned and hugged Jonghyun, patting him on the back and welcoming him to their also rather small family. Jonghyun didn't know whether to cry and scream from happiness, he was still a little worried in case he ruined the special evening but knowing his Bummie's parents accepted him and welcomed him to the family meant so much.

They all moved on in to the kitchen where Key started to dish up the dinner he had spent most of the day preparing and cooking, Jonghyun poured some wine for them all though the younger's dad was driving so he stuck so soft drinks instead. Key's parents seemed to become quite fond of Jonghyun quickly, interested in knowing what the older does for a living and how he met their son.

"So how did you meet our son then Jonghyun. Was it when you got in to SHINee or before that" The younger's dad asked as Key sat down, happy knowing everyone had a full plate of beef stew and even Roo got some to have for dinner.

Jonghyun took a small gulp of the wine before speaking, it was a rather cliché story of how he met the love of his life. "Well we actually met on the same day we went to audition for the first time. I saw Key sat in the waiting area alone, he looked so nervous so I thought I would see if he was alright. From there we talked for a while until it was time to go in. We swapped number's that night and remained in contact" Jonghyun said with a small loving smile gracing his plump lips.

He remembered the day he had met Key, it was a day he would never forget. How shy and quiet the younger was back then though it was understandable, both were so nervous. Not knowing if they would get past the first stage of auditions to enter SM Entertainment. Jonghyun remembered the next day when they got the phone call to say whether they would be accepted or not, the older nearly breaking his bed when he got told he was accepted in to SM.

Before he even told his mum, dad or sister, Jonghyun called the younger telling him the news, nearly passing out from excitement when his Kibummie told him he was also accepted. They spent years training hard together, they became the best of friends in no time, sticking to each other like glue through out the training. They encouraged each other when either felt down or just giving up, Jonghyun protected the feline beauty when some older trainee's tried to started and bully Key.

It was obvious from the way the bonded so quickly and grew closer to each other that they would both fall in love. After many struggles and pointless fights they confessed and cemented their love for one another. Ever since that day ten years ago, they have been inseparable ever since, both falling in love, even having the support of their band members.

The younger's parents listened with smiles on their lips as they both shared stories of how they came together and remained side by side during they idol days. SHINee had called it day just under three years ago, they had come as far as they could go. Minho and Taemin wanted to explore the world, getting married in the process.

Onew found him self a beautiful girlfriend and used to be label mate Luna, they were happy for the older man to find love with such a talented, young lady with a heart of gold. She was one of the rare people to know about Key and Jonghyun's relationship as well as Taemin and Minho's. she was always so happy and supportive of them, she was a good friend to them all.

Dinner seemed to go down a treat with everyone, Jonghyun complimented his beautiful angel on how yummy the food was as the younger's parents watched with pride and agreed with the older. The feline beauty had made a surprise dessert for after's, making a special white chocolate and raspberry cheesecake with a short bread base.

Jonghyun had to try and stop him self from dribbling and it wasn't because of the food, the way the younger's skinny jeans were like a second skin, clinging to the toned thighs and hugging the firm peachy . The younger served the dessert, placing a bowl of ice cream and bowl of fruit and a jug of cream on the table. He thought it would be a lot easier if everyone could pick what they wanted with their slice of the sweet cheese cake.

"Daddy could you pass me the ice cream bowl please" Key asked politely yet he was left in rather an awkward situation when both his dad and Jonghyun stood up to reach the bowl over to the younger.

Jonghyun wanted to crawl in to a deep hole and never get out again, he was too transfixed with his soon to be husband's peachy bum and leg's to realise what he had said. The younger's parent's looked at the young couple with raised eye brow's chuckling softly at how flushed they both looked. They weren't as prude as people thought, they were once young and very much in love, never could they get enough of each other so they did understand.

Key's dad decided to maybe tease Jonghyun about had just happened later on, for now the older seemed to have suffered enough from his own silly mistake. Key didn't know where to look, cheeks heating up hotter then a house on fire, Jonghyun felt so ashamed of him self, he truly felt like a complete idiot. What must Key's parents think of him, they must think he is some kind of weird, ey old man with dirty fantasies.

It didn't help the older when he caught the younger slowly eating the small amount of ice cream on the spoon, how those bow shaped lips curved around the cold metal. Feline eye's closing as his tongue lapped up the white sugary sweet ice cream, enjoying the delicious taste. The older had to stop him self before he did anything else rather shamefully embarrassing, he tried to think of really not very y thoughts like an old granny in just her underwear.

It only worked for a few seconds before the old women changed in to his Bummie wearing some y underwear. Jonghyun could not believe he was having such inappropriate thoughts while at the dinner table with his lover's parents. Damn his Kibummie and those tight figure hugging jeans, forever causing his mind to wonder in to the dirty gutter.

Key didn't know if it was a good idea to continue eating in case he chocked on his food, the younger's dad juts playfully glared at Jonghyun who poked at the small crumbs on his plate. It seemed to be the most fascinating thing as everyone finished up their dessert in silence, Key coughed, quietly asking if everyone had finished. Jonghyun rushed up to help his lover take the plates to the sink to wash them, the puppy like man waited to get nagged and screamed at yet all he got was a flick to the forehead and mumbled "ey idiot".

"Well that was a lovely dinner Kibum, you sure have learnt well from your grandma" The younger's mum said, ruffling up his dark brown fluffy locks of hair. Key just grinned happily at the compliment from his mum, the younger brought his parents in to the living room while Jonghyun cleared away.

The older wanted to avoid any more awkward situations, he felt like he had made a complete arse of him self. The puppy like man was worried in case they didn't want their son to marry him, what was he going to do with out his Bummie. Jonghyun had to find a way to make it up to the younger's parents for his rather weird and stupid behaviour.

Once he finished putting the plates and stuff away in the right places, he made his lover's dad a cup of tea and his mum a cup of coffee with a hint on vanilla. He remembered his Kibummie saying how much tea his dad always drinks and how his mum loved coffee with the hint of vanilla. Key was busy listening to his parents stories about the countries they had visited and what they got up too, laughing along when they said about some of the awful food they had tasted. The feline beauty peeked at the sound of footsteps entering the living room.

He smiled as he saw his lover carrying two white mugs of steaming hot drinks, he knew the older was trying his best to impress his parents. Jonghyun smiled while handing the two elder's their hot drinks who were surprised yet thankful for the sweet gesture, thanking him very much for the drinks, the older sat down next to his lover.

Jonghyun listened in as they continued their stories of their travels, the older was quite surprised to hear about some of the countries they had been too over the years. Soon the question's turned back to the young couple, the elder's were most surprised to hear neither stayed in the entertainment business after the band came to an end. They were even more impressed when Jonghyun told them, they opened up a small flower shop in the high street. They were orientally going to open a bakery or a cafe but both seemed a little cliché and there was so many about that it was destine to fail.

Opening the small flower shop had been a gift to the small town, being the only one about, they got a lot of business each day. Both Key and Jonghyun ran the shop together, they enjoyed making the beautiful boutiques of flower's for some ones birthday or wedding. They always put a little bit more effort in to the boutiques when it was for some one's funeral, always sending their condolences and love to the family and friends.

After a while, the older excused him self as he heard Roo scratching at the back door to be let out side. Once Key heard his lover happily going out side with his little bundle of fluff, the younger turned to apologize if the older had upset or offended them, He didn't want his mum and dad to think bad of Jonghyun because of a silly and clumsy mistake. He wanted to tell them that Jonghyun was a beautiful man with a heart of gold and treated him with so much gentle care and never ending love. Before he could utter a word, his parents spoke first.

"Kibum, this evening has been very enjoyable for us both. I think I say this on behalf of your mum when we say how happy we are for you. Jonghyun is a good man with a good heart, we can see that very clearly, the way he looks at you, even holding your hand tenderly when we were talking.

He makes you happy and that alone makes us both very happy" The younger's dad spoke honestly, he had become rather fond of Jonghyun despite the rather awkward moment during dinner. It was so obvious how much the older loved and cherished their son that nothing really bothered them all that much. Kibum's happiness and well being was most important to them and Jonghyun seemed to be going a grand job.

The feline beauty wanted to cry with happiness, getting up and throwing his arm's around his parent's neck, mumbling how thankful he was to them. Knowing the accepted the man he loved even if he is a first prized idiot, Jonghyun meant the world to him and it made him even happier knowing his mum and dad both liked him and welcomed him to their family. Just as Key sat back down on the sofa, Roo ran in to the living wagging her tail and tongue sticking out as she panted happily.

A few moment's later Jonghyun walked in with little muddy paw print's on his white button up shirt. Both the younger's parents looked up, smiling but face's full of confusion as to how and why he had gotten muddy paw prints on his shirt, Key couldn't help but giggle at his pouting puppy like lover. "Roo decided to play on the muddy lawn then tackle me and play rough" the older said, Key bite his lip when he saw the state of the older's back.

It was just mud and green grass stains, The younger apologized to his parent's ushering Jonghyun to their bedroom so he could change his shirt and the feline beauty could wash it before it became completely ruined. Handing over a simple black short sleeved T shirt, Key rushed to the kitchen, smothering stain remover over the expensive shirt and getting the washing machine on.

The puppy like man when back in to the living room, bowing in apology once again for disrupting their time with Key. The elder two smiled and shook their heads, saying it was fine and accidents do happen. Roo seemed pretty happy with her attack on her master, wagging her tail as he laid in her fluffy warm bed by the fire place. Not long after the younger came back, his parents announced it was rather late and time they headed home to pack for their next trip away. Key smiled rushing out to get his parents coats and scarf's.

"Between you and me Jonghyun, in future you might want to keep your dirty role playing in the bed room" The younger's dad said with a wink and patted the older on the shoulder, laughing as Jonghyun's puppy eye's widened to the size of sauce pans.

The older groaned, feeling rather ashamed and embarrassed, his face getting flustered, the younger walked back in confused as to why his mum was giggling away behind his dad.  Jonghyun went to apologize again when he was stopped by the elder two, saying it wasn't a problem and didn't ruin their evening in the slightest. Roo got up, wagging her tail for one more fuss from the visitors before they left again.

The younger's mum lightly slapped her husband's arm playfully, muttering to him to not embarrass the poor boy who had suffered more then enough already causing more light hearted giggles. The feline beauty hugged his parents tightly before they left, muttering to them to be safe during their travels and return home soon. Although Key lived with Jonghyun, he still missed his mum and dad a lot when they were away, it was nice to have such a strong bond with his lover's mum and sister who were like family to him as well.

Jonghyun of course hugged the younger's mum first, slightly blushing at the sweet compliment's she was saying as he bid her goodbye. The puppy like man stuck out his hand to shake Key's dad hand yet he was made speechless when he hugged the older tightly, thanking him for loving and being the source of happiness to their son. Jonghyun  didn't know what to say, feeling rather taken back by such kindness from his lover's parents.

The young couple waited by the door, watching the younger's parent's getting in to their car, Key's mum nagging her husband to hurry up as it was quite chilly in the night air making Jonghyun chuckle. He now realised where his Bummie got his nagging side from, it was so obvious the younger was so much like his mum. Just like her, his Kibummie was a beautiful yet he had this delicate yet elegant aura around him.

The younger two waved as the car started and the elder two waved back as they drove away, making their way back to their home for now. As soon as the door closed, Jonghyun was going to fall on to his knees and apologize for all the mistake she had made during the evening. He was left utterly speechless when his Bummie smashed his bow shaped lips against his rather dry plump lips.

The feline beauty pushed the older's back against the door, taking control of the heated kiss, Jonghyun could feel every ounce of love being poured in to their tight lip lock. He let Key take contorl, he was expected a slap around the head and be made to sleep on the couch after his shameful hiccup earlier not the younger wanted to eat his face off as soon as his parents disappeared from out of sight.

"I told you Jjong, you didn't need to worry about a thing. Gosh I love you my cheesy puppy" Key breathed out as their lips parted and lung's cried out for some air. Jonghyun's hair was a bit ruffled from where the younger had threaded his finger's through the dirty blond fluffy strand's, gripping it a bit tight as their kisses had gotten a little more heated then expected.

Jonghyun felt his face more flushed then it already was from causing such silly mistakes Puppy eye's wide yet the sparkle in those soft warm chocolate brown orbs told Key he rather liked the rough and heated make out session. Jonghyun was always more glad to have kisses and abused lips then a smack around the head and the younger not speaking to him and making him beg to be forgiven.

The older didn't know what to even say, the younger had once again left him rather speechless, rushing to the kitchen, the puppy like man downed a cool glass of water he poured from the taps. The younger had gone in to the living room to get the now empty white mugs, smirking a she entered the kitchen and saw how flustered his soon to be husband still was.

He secretly loved having such a strong effect on the older from just a simple heated kiss, they had shared so many over the years yet the puppy like man always became weak at the knees in seconds. "I love you Bum Bum" Jonghyun said as he watched his Kibummie enter the kitchen, taking the mugs from the younger and putting them in the wash bowl.

The older wrapped his arms around the younger's waist, pecking those bow shaped lips again. Tonight had been a huge success and the older was still taken back by how well the younger's parents accepted him in to their family and were happy for him to marry their son. It meant more then anything in the world to know he had his Bummie's parents blessing especially as he asked for the younger's hand with out even asking the feline beauties parents first. It was a little difficult seeing as they travelled around a lot though. The younger pecked the older's lips back in return, a smirk slowly gracing those silky soft bow shaped lips, an evil glint shone behind those almond orbs staring seep in to the older's eyes.

"I think my daddy has been a naughty boy tonight" Key purred in to the older's ear in a low, y whisper. The older froze on the spot, the younger's eye's causing him to want to lose control and just jump him right there and then.

Key always seemed full of surprises lately, being more dominate and in control, the older wanted to snuggle in bed and kiss his Bummie and watch him sleep. The feline beauty seemed to have other ideas and seemed to want to punish his "Daddy" for being naughty during dinner. The puppy like man chocked on his breath as the younger his lips and winked at Jonghyun before turning around and walking out the kitchen.

Swinging those sinful hips from side to side, those cursed skinny jeans making the younger's peachy, firm behind look more tasteful as he walked in to their bedroom. The older knew the younger was being a sly tease, the way those hips moved so effortlessly. As Jonghyun left the kitchen, he caught the younger going in to their shared bedroom, the feline beauty throwing a rather y and lustful look his way before reaching to take his red knitted jumper off.

Key bit his bottom lip before closing the door too slightly, loving how easy it was to tease the older. The puppy like man quickly switched off the light's in the kitchen and hall way, quickly bidding Roo a goodnight before dashing in to the bedroom. Rushing in to the rather now dimly lit room, the older expected to see the younger and laying on the bed waiting for him.

To his complete disappointment, Key had a small smile on his bow shaped lips, make up removed, fluffy pyjamas on and thick black rimmed glasses resting against the bridge of the adorable button like nose. The feline beauty had his book open, reading the start of a new chapter, head resting against the fluffy pillows. Jonghyun's jaw dropped, the younger was acting the complete opposite from just a few moments ago.

Key peeked up and smiled before going back to reading his book again. The older sighed and got undressed, stripping down to his underwear before picking out a pair of warm, baby blue fluffy pyjama pant's. Key had to bite his lip as his soon to be husband walked in to the bathroom to brush his teeth, it was so hard to not throw his book on the floor and just jump on the older but he also loved begin such a sneaky tease.

The feline beauty knew that doing this would work in his favour as when they did get down and dirty, Jonghyun wouldn't hold back and that was always the best kind of love making ever. After a few minutes, th eolder came back with a small pout on his plump lips and the younger found it so adorable, how the older could be so y yet the most adorable puppy. The puppy like man plopped down in bed, Key putting his book mark back on the same page he had opened it a few minutes ago, switching off the bed side table lamp and snuggling up the pouting older.

"Daddy has been naughty so his punishment is a nice early night to bed" Key whispered ily in to the older's ear before biting the puppy like man's earlobe. Jonghyun yelped out in surprise at the slight shock from the hard nibble, he felt like wanting to cry out in frustration.

Key had lead him on, expecting a wild night of passion and now he was tucked up in bed and the clock read half past midnight which was rather early for the two lovers. The younger had worked him up the moment his parents had left, the heated kiss, the wink and y pur in the kitchen had made the older's head spin and left him hungry for more. Now he was in bed, with his sleepy sly minx beside him.

The feline beauty was very lucky Jonghyun loved him so much. It was just so tempting to jump him or give him a surprise or two but that couch wasn't very comfortable to sleep on and the older could never sleep with out his Kibummie in his arms, snoring so cutely. Little cute button nose all crinkled up as the younger dreamt peacefully, bow shaped lip's always slightly parted, dainty eye lashes laying delicately over the porcelain milky white skin.

The next time they did get down and dirty the older promised he will have his own way for once, for too long Key had and now it was time he took control. Seeing as the younger had a thing for role playing (as his parents realised earlier unfortunately). Jonghyun was going to make sure he was the leading teacher and Key was his naughty school boy. If this was his punishment then Jonghyun could give as just as much, tease Key until he is close then bam, turn off the lights and go to bed.

Two could play at the sneaky, teasing game and Jonghyun had suffered more then enough. The older smiled as he felt small pant's of breath hit his chest, the yougner had truly fallen in to a deep and peaceful sleep, Jonghyun couldn't be mad at his beautiful fiancé for even a second. He knew how hard the younger had worked to make the dinner such a delicious and yummy meal, Key never failed to cook up a special,  beautiful meal that the older felt lucky to eat each day.

The older brushed a few fallen strand's of dark brown hair away from the younger's closed eyes, admiring the natural, delicate beauty laying in his arms. Jonghyun was just so relieved the younger's parents accepted him even with the dumb mistakes that slipped past his lips, he felt even luckier to have Key still remain by his side no matter how much of an idiot he was at times.

"I love you Kibum, my best friend, soul mate, lover and partner in crime. What would I ever do with out you my love" Jonghyun whispered softly and placed a light kiss to the slightly younger's bare forehead (which Jonghyun truly adored though the younger always tried to cover it up with his bangs). The older snuggled down, it was maybe wise he had a bit of an early night, who knew what laid ahead for them both tomorrow, one thing was certain.

It will be full of teasing, laughter happiness and lot's and kisses and snuggles and Roo getting jealous and trying to budge her way in between the loved up couple. The day started out as the nightmare of finally meeting his soon to be In laws yet it wasn't even close to being a nightmare. Although Jonghyun knew Key would tell Minho about the evening and will be forever teased by the tall frog faced man about his rather awkward slip of the tongue.

Even if the in laws had turned out to be a nightmare and hated him, he would live with it, the younger was more then worth it. Maybe next time he will meet the younger's parent's he won't make the same mistake twice. Maybe they sound use some secret code names during their bed room role playing so he didn't end up slipping again in future.

That night Jonghyun went to sleep cringing at every thought of Key calling him by a name they used in the the embarrassment getting worse with each situation. If it was this bad in his dreams then gosh it was going to be hell dealing with Minho and Taemin when the time comes. Jonghyun felt very lucky the younger's parent's were so understanding and didn't judge him because of it or calling him self Bling Bling.

Jonghyun decided maybe it was wise to not role play much in future if his dreams were anything to go by, Key had him wrapped around those long elegant finger's. The older still didn't understand how Kibummie's mum and dad could accept him so easily, he basically cam across as the nightmare ey son in law and that was worse then just being an pain in the arse and being an idiot.

Jonghyun felt worse, when the younger had met his mum and sister, he didn't introduce him self as the almighty Key nor did Minho meet Taemin's parents calling him self the flaming charisma. The older just wanted to bang his head against the brick wall. He would never be able to live it down especially with his kind of friends around mocking and teasing him.

Key was woken up not less then an hour later, Jonghyun poking him, worried about been seeing as a ey son in law, worried he would ruin their wedding day. Key sighed, smacked the older's chest and told him to man up and grow some balls or he can go and sleep on the sofa with Roo. Jonghyun fell in to a peaceful sleep five minutes later, dreaming of where to take his Kibummie on their honeymoon.

The younger always had the simple ways to calm the older down in second's, Jonghyun truly felt like the trained house wife on a leash and being a good boy to his master. Key had him wrapped around his finger so tightly, he was whipped and trained down to the finest detail and Jonghyun knew he could never be in control while Key had him in the palm of his hands. (Jonghyun would honestly do anything to not sleep on the damn sofa. It made his back ache and cuddling Roo or a teddy bear was never the same as cuddling his Kibummie tightly in his arms).


A/N Hello lovelies <3333 ^.^

I got 38 subscribers just from the forward and 5 upvotes O.O (I seriously must annoy everyone by saying this but seriously thank you <333)

Well have some cheesy fluff to warm you up on these cold and rainy days ><

I wrote this the day Jjong wrote that tweet :3

It came out rather well right?? XD

Poor Jjong being trolled by Key and his dad ><

Comment and Subscribe lovelies <3333 all comments mean everything to me :3 <333

I will see you all again soon <333 :D

P.S thank you to everyone who hoped I get better soon :3 already feel a lot better already :3 <333