Final

Forever 7

"Yugyeom!"

A little five-year old boy paused at the sound of his name and turned around.

He smiled and ran up to the six other kids walking throught his front door.

"Happy Biwthday, Yugyeomie~" Jinyoung cooed and gave their baby maknae a hug.

"How old iz Gyeomie now?" BamBam asked as he stuck his tongue out and tried to count on his fingers. If only he knew how to count...

"He's five, BamBam," a little Mark said while ruffling Yugyeom's hair.

Jackson high-fived Yugyeom before getting distracted by the giant cake in the dining room. "Woooooooooooow. Dat cake iz huge!!!"

Youngjae walked up to his younger friend and gave him a cookie. "Cookie," he said before going to hop onto Jinyoung's back.

And finally, Jaebum wraped his arms around Yugyeom and spun him around. "You'we gettin big, Gyeom. Soon, Hyung won't be able to cawwy you anymowe," he laughed.

Yugyeom laughed as well before running over to the rest of his friends, who were now worshiping the cake.

After getting everyone away from the cake, and giving each of them a party hat, it was time to start the party!

He had a fun day.

They played games, they ate food, they watched movies, and Yugyeom even got to open presents!

BamBam got him a race car, Youngjae got him a cookie, which he had eaten earlier, Jinyoung had gotten him a pillow that looks like a giant candy bar, Jackson gave him the hat he was wearing because he forgot to get a present, Jaebum gave the younger a giant teddy bear with a candy necklace, and Mark got him some walkie-talkies.

It was awesome!!!

Finally, it was cake time.

Everyone sang him happy birthday.

"Okay, Yugyeom, make a wish," his umma told him as she held up a camera.

"Wat awe you gonna wish fow?" BamBam asked.

"You should wish fow a cookie," Youngjae suggested. 

Jackson shook his head. "No, you should wish fow it to rain candy!"

"Nuh-uh," Jinyoung interjected, "World peace!

"Hey!" Jaebum yelled, "It'z Gyeom's wish! Wait fow youw own biwthdays."

Everyone quieted down.

Jaebum was right.

However, the young boy paid no attention to what had hust happened.

Yugyeom thought long and well as he looked at all his friends who had come to his party.

"I wish..."

Everyone waited in anticipation. 

"I wish dat... I could be wif mai friens fowevew!"

 

(12 years later...)

 

"Wakey, wakey Yugyeom."

"Huh?" Yugyeom opened his eyes, but shut them again when light nearly blinded him.

Chuckling was heard. "Come on silly, get up or the whole day is gonna fly by."

Hey... he knew that voice...

"Jinyoung hyung?"

"Mhmm," the voice, Jinyoung, confirmed, "now get up!" And with that, Jinyoung pulled the sleepy boy up and out into the hall.

"Happy Birthday, Yugyeom!" his friends yelled, wearing pointy hats and waving around noise-makers.

Yugyeom smiled.

Right.

Today was his birthday.

"For the birthday boy," Jaebum said as he put a gold-colored pointy hat atop Yugyeom's head.

"I can't believe you're already seventeen. It feels like it was just yesterday you were yelling "Jinyoungie hyung, I wuv you!" and running around with no pants," Jinyoung sniffled and blew his nose into a tissue before hugging the tall teen.

BamBam frowned and held up a paper he drew the number sixteen on. "Seventeen? I drew the wrong number..."

Mark shook his head. "How could you write the wrong number? You're both born on the same year," he pointed out while ruffling Yugyeom's pink hair.

Jackson gave him a high-five and a bro hug. "Yo man, happy birthday. So where's the cake?"

Pushing Jackson out of the way, Youngjae walked up to his younger friend and gave him a cookie. "Cookie," he said before going to hop onto Jinyoung's back.

Jaebum smiled and tried to spin Yugyeom around, which he did about once before putting the younger down. "Aish. I knew it. You've gotten too big for Hyung to carry you."

Yugyeom laughed.

The rest of the day was spent in their dorm, celebrating Yugyeom's birthday.

They played video games, they ate whatever Jinyoung made, they watched a movie, they had a small random dance party, and then everyone forced Yugyeom to open the presents they had gotten him.

BamBam had gotten him a remote-controlled airplane, Youngjae had, once again, gotten him a cookie, Jinyoung had given him a framed picture of the seven of them from his fifth birthday, Jackson had gotten him a new pair of shoes, Jaebum had gotten him a plush teddy bear with a chain necklace that would fit Yugyeom as a bracelet, and Mark got him a new pair of headphones.

"Wow! This is all so cool! Thanks hyungs!" Yugyeom said as he played with his new stuff, "This is the best birthday ever!"

"We're glad you like it," Jaebum grinned, "but no birthday is the best until this."

All of a sudden, the lights turned off

A pale light illiminated the darkness as Jinyoung came walking into the room with a giant cake and singing happy birthday.

Everyone sang along until the song finished.

"Make a wish, Yugyeom," Mark said and patted the maknae on the back.

"Yeah, make a wish," BamBam copied and nudged the teen foward while holding up a camera.

Yugyeom smiled and looked at the burning candles.

Then he looked at all the people here with him today, and a vague memory floated into his head.

"I already got what I wished for," he said.

Everyone smiled. They knew what he meant.

"Make a wish anyway," Youngjae shrugged.

There was no harm in making another wish after one came true.

"Okay."

Yugyeom thought and tilted his head.

What should he wish for?

"Ah!" Jinyoung yelled, "Yugyeom, hurry! The candles are almost burnt out!"

In a panic, Yugyeom shouted the first thing that came to mind.

"GOT7 forever!"

And the candles went out.

Jackson the lights and went back to side-hug Yugyeom. "Good wish."

Yugyeom grinned.

"I know."

He was happy to have debuted with the people he loved most, besides his parents, and be a part of GOT7.

There's nothing more he could ever wish for.

 

 

🌟⭐🌟⭐🌟⭐🌟

HAPPY YUGYEOM DAY!

I hope you all have enjoyed this quick little oneshot.

Once again, Happy Birthday Kim Yugyeom.

You are GOT7's wonderful maknae~