Chapter 1

The Tearsdrop (English)

1st Januari 2012,

Class 10-1,all the students were doing their own activities like playing around,drawing stupid cartoon on the blackboard,gossiping and other extra stupid things.Among them,there were a couple of students which were girls,busy talking to each other,or suitable words was gossiping.

"Taeyeon-ah,it will a good news if our class don't have new arrived student.Even a hot boy.If not,aishh so annoying to tower her/him and teach her/him about our school."A girl with blonde hair made her face looked like annoyed.Taeyeon nodded quickly."Gurae!Mostly,when we have a new arrived girl.She'll court all the boys and do her aegyo everywhere.Guarantee,I'll puke rainbow-coloured like that Sehun's hair dyed last year."They laughed like crazy morons.

They were so into the topic until a girl with her cute eyesmile approached them."Annyeong,JummTaeyeon!Ice Princess Jessica!"She greeted them with cheerful voice.The two turned around their head infront of her."Mushroom Fany Tiffany!Annyeong!"They greeted in unison.

"Whatcha Doin' Now?"

Taeyeon shook her head."Nothing that will make the whole class kick us out.Gossiping.Wanna join us?"

"Sure!"They continued their not-so-healthy activity until the bell rang,and it means the three and other students must go to the hall of the school and the most boring part was hearing the headmaster talks nonsense things.

 

2nd January 2012,

In the hall,at 12.30 in the noon,the students went to there for the briefing about first session of school to the new arrived students from various type of elementary schools.Very boring for the two girls who didn't like to study but have excellent grades.As the headmaster was talking,Taeyeon turned around her head to the side of the hall.A student with a ponytail and tall than Taeyeon.Taeyeon nudged Jessica's shoulder.

"Yah..Yah!Sica-ah!Looks like new girl at here?Look at the girl who I am looking at."Jessica did the same thing like Taeyeon did when her bestfriend said word of 'new girl'.She look at Taeyeon's direction.

"Nae.And,looks like she had same age with us?"Taeyeon nodded."Me too...."

 

p/s:Annyeonghaseyo! Woah..Im so bad in typing this chapter..Very awkward to make this in English ver.Urm,mianhe if my vocab is not good...