"I Love You"

Change II

It's's been about a year since I got together with Yoongi. I'm also currently a trainee at JYP. When I went to see PD-nim that day, he immediately asked me to sign a contract to be a trainee. It took a bit for my dad to let me move out, but it was worth the wait.

Yoongi and I are a happy couple. But we haven't been able to go on many dates. Ever since I joined JYP, I've been trying to juggle my training with school, so it's been very hectic.

But I'm glad Yoongi's supporting me, he even helps me with learning how to write and compose music. I'm very lucky to have him as my boyfriend. It's currently fall and I'm practicing for my debut. I've been training hard with my other members.

Including me there are four of us, 4EVER. It means there are four of us, and we'll be together as a group forever. My group members are Jae Eun, Minjung, and Soo Mi. Jae Eun is twenty-two, Ara is twenty, and so is Soo Mi.

Our concept has somewhat of a hip hop vibe. But it's also a bit gothic, but we all have individual roles in the concept as well. Jae Eun, cool and collected, classy girl. Ara, cheerful. outgoing and loud. Soo Mi, shy and cute.

My concept is a mix between Jae Eun and Ara. But everyone also says I have somewhat of a skater girl look. Our group also has individual roles in general, like other groups.

Jae Eun is the leader and main vocalist. Ara is lead rapper and main dancer. Soo Mi is lead vocalist, and I'm the main rapper and lead dancer, and of course maknae.

Yup, my personality totally changed from that shy girl over there, to that loud and outgoing girl. I feel like I changed for the better. When I became a trainee, Yoongi taught me how to rap and I enjoy it more than singing.

I told my father about Yoongi. The odd thing was the fact that he said, "I already know." Are they really that close that my dad is okay with me dating. I also told BTS about my mother. I felt comfortable around them, they're like my second family.

Okay, now back to the story...

"Minhee!, get the steps right. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight." Their instructor once again repeated the moves for Minhee.

"Got it Lee, sorry I keep messing up."

"It's not fine, just keep practicing and stop making that same mistake. You're shooting the teaser video soon and you need to dance this choreography in that video together with Ara."

"Let's take a break, we've been dancing for two hours and it's only ten in the morning," Ara complained.

 "Fine, but Minhee has to stay here until she gets this part right." Ara immediately ran away with her bag and Minhee was just frustrated. Not at her instructor but at herself. Why can't I do this? Were her thoughts exactly.

After a few hours of training, she finally got it. "Good job Minhee! Now please go get some lunch, I don't want you to collapse. Please enjoy yourself too, it's Friday."

"Okay, thank you. I'll be going now." Minhee grabbed her bag and headed towards the lunch area near here. It's really cool there because we share that area with YG. So I sometimes see and talk to the trainees there.

I even met Mino and Seunghoon of Winner, there. "Minhee! How come you were so late?" Ara felt bad for Minhee, so she didn't even eat yet.

"I didn't get the routine right until now. Did you eat yet?" Minhee looked at the metal picnic table, she didn't see any food or bags.

"No, I was waiting for you."

"Ara, you didn't have to do that. Good thing I made an extra lunch box for you."

"Ahh, Minhee's so nice," Ara said with a twinkle in her eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, I made your favorite bento; potatoe beef, octopus shaped sausages, and watercress."

"I love you Minhee!"

"Whatever just eat." Minhee took two bentos out of her and gave Ara one.

"Look, it's Minhee and Ara," Chanwoo of Ikon said. Before he became a member of Ikon he was obviously a trainee. We became good friends in this area. This is also where I met the other Ikon members as well.

"Hey Chanwoo, what brings you guys out here?" Ara asked. Once trainees debut, they rarely ever come back to this spot.

"I had some time on my hands, so I came here. The others are coming here later. It's like a secret hideout, since there aren't really many, besides trainees, that know this area."

"True, have you guys been doing well." Minhee hasn't seen them since after their debut.

"We've been well. I heard you guys were debuting soon."

"Yeah, the training is really tiring. But we finally get to debut. It's every trainee's dream, and to actually fulfill our dream, is really amazing." Ara was trying so hard to explain her feelings to Chanwoo. But the feelings were difficult to explain.

"I know what you mean. Being a trainee means to work at what you want to become. Then actually debuting while others don't. It's like a one in a million chance," Chanwoo agreed.

"This is getting really dramatic guys," Minhee said, then everyone laughed along.

"What are you guys laughing about," Jinhwan said out of nowhere.

"Oh my god!" Minhee screamed and hid behind Ara.

"Nothing much," Chanwoo said while laughing at Minhee.

"Geez, your image is supposed to be rap and hip hop girl." Ara said while rolling her eyes jokingly. It was true, Minhee was supposed to be the hip hop tomboy.

"Whatever, as long as I like being on stage."

"Oh, we heard you guys were debuting. Congratulations!" B.I. and Boby said simultaneously.

"You guys really do stick together all of the time. Just like me and Minhee," Ara said and put her arm around Minhee's shoulders.

~TOMORROW~

"Oh my god, I can't believe you and Yoongi has been together for a year now," Jimin said to Minhee. Just because Minhee has new friends doesn't mean that 15& is being replaced. 4EVER and 15& are both like her family.

"What I can't believe, is that you and Yerin remember our anniversary while we didn't." Right now they were inside of 15&'s dorm. They were helping Minhee to get ready for her date with Yoongi.

Well, 15& and BTS is coming along as well. They don't want any scandals to arise. Especially not when BTS is getting extremely popular and Minhee's about to debut.

Minhee was wearing a simple outfit; white t-shirt, black jeans and chucks, with an army green jacket. Yoongi had told her, before they were dating, that he liked girls that wore simple outfits.

As they were about to walk out the door Minhee stopped. "Oops, I almost forgot the most important part of my outfit." Minhee went back into her room, both Yerin and Jimin were confused.

She came out with the necklace Yoongi gave to her when he confessed. The necklace was around her neck, well obviously.

"What did you get?" Yerin asked confused. Minhee looked exactly the same to her. Minhee pointed to her necklace and both Jimin and Uerin nodded. They all ran outside to look for BTS' car. When they all were at the amusement park, they screamed.

"Kaja!" Everyone was really excited. They were in Lotte World afterall. Minhee, after all the time living in South Korea, had never gone to Lotte World. They all went on a bunch of different roller coasters.

"Minhee, let's go into the haunted house," Yoongi said. He was hoping to get her scared so that he could hold her. But what happened was very unexpected.

"AHH!" A girly scream came out that everyone could hear.

"Oppa it's okay, nothing is real," Minhee comforted Yoongi. Of course she was a bit scared, but seeing Yoongi in this state made her laugh.

"Oh my god, Minhee behind you." Minhee turned around to see a women in white dress holding a butcher knife. It's most likely fake though. But when she turned around to face Yoongi, he was no longer there.

"Oppa!, Oppa!" Minhee called out to find Yoongi. Isn't this supposed to be the guys job.

"Minhee, I'm over here," Yoongi called out, he was at the end of the attraction.

"I didn't know you were such a scaredy cat," Minhee laughed at Yoongi. Unexpectedly he pinched her cheeks and pouted.

"Guys! Over here," Hoseok called out to them. Minhee just gave Yoongi a childish smile and ran towards their friends. Yoongi knew what was coming so he ran even faster to them.

"Guys, guys, guess what." Minhee giggled, "Yoongi is scared of ghosts." By the time Yoongi got there, he was too late. So instead he put Minhee into a headlock and gave her a noogie. This may seem harsh, but it's just how this couple is.

When Minhee and Yoongi got together, they weren't just boyfriend and girlfriend. They were bestfriends as well. When Yoongi had a problem, Minhee listened to him, she understood him, likewise with Minhee.

"Oppa! It's true though, you actually ran away and left me," Minhee said trying to hold in her laughter. Yoongi let go and she ran behind Jin. She stuck her tounge out at him to mock him.

"Is that why we heard screaming from the haunted house?" Namjoon asked while laughing. He laughed so hard, his stomache began to hurt.

"Of course," Minhee said and the others began to laugh along. Even Yoongi smiled, he wasn't so embarrassed because they're a family. They laugh at themselves.

"Let's go eat now, it's been two hours since we came," Yerin said and Jimin nodded, her head looked as if it was about to fall off.

After going to a restaurant that they frequently visit, they were all tired. "Do you guys want to go for a walk in the park. The light look so pretty," Yerin asked. They all sensed the couple wanted some alone time, so they agreed.

"We'll be going this way," everyone went opposite ways to give the couple their space.

"The stars look so pretty," Minhee commented.

"Yeah they sure do," Yoongi said. But instead of looking at the sky like Minhee, he was looking at her.

"Don't you think it's difficult?" Minhee said, still looking up.

"What's difficult?" Yoongi was confused.

"Us, we can't go public with our relationship. We can't even go on simple dates."

Yoongi sighed, "It is difficult, but I love you. I'm willing to go above and beyond for this relationship."

"And of course I love you too. But promise me this, we would stay together no matter what. If the public finds out about our realationship, if we have small or big fights. We'll stay together, we'll be even stronger."

Yoongi intertwined his hands together with Minhee. He gave her a kiss and pulled back just enough so that their lips would be parted, but foreheads together. He said, "Yes, your my world, I wouldn't let you go no matter what happens."

They both said the three words, "I love you." This time Minhee initiated a kiss with Yoongi. And just like magic, the lights behind them began to twinkle even brighter. The fountain went off and there were even lights inside there.

"Such a romantic couple," Jimin said and the other Jimin nodded.


 

So how did you guys like the first chapter. Whoevers reading, thank you. I'm very grateful to everyone that supported me up until now. Some amazing people are:

 Ilikebeinme2411

YGfangirlshineeffect

Jemstone99

FallenDemon

nkyazzie89

jichair

ParkSooYoung22

Nikayah

HiddenInTheDark

xxxLisAxxx

everykpoplover

Puff_Michelle

kmendozaa

Kimin91

KhaiQi

XXangeljoexx

syaheerah

~Please comment, subscribe, or upvote

~Thank you for supporting my fanfic