1. Wendy x Seulgi

Drabbles

It's 8:15 PM in the Red Velvet dorm and Wendy is curled up into a ball on her bed in the room she shares with Seulgi. She rolls over on her back and extends her limbs, groaning in pleasure at the stretch she feels as her muscles relax. Her mind wanders to earlier in the day. Their schedule consisted on appearing on variety shows and recording songs for the next album. At some point, her mind shifts to her bandmate's smile. That oh-so-adorable and heartwarming smile that she always seems to be wearing.

Wendy's face heats up as she rolls back over to her previous position, her mind constantly stuck on that stupid grin plastered on Seulgi's face. She hears a soft knock on the door before it opens. She knows who it is because Seulgi is the only one who knocks like that before entering their own room. Wendy hears her shuffle across the floor in what she can only imagine are penguin socks and the thought makes Wendy blush even more.

"Wendy, what are you doing? Why are you wrapped up like a burrito?" Seulgi pokes at what she thinks is Wendy's side. She hears a squeak come from under the blankets before two eyes peek out from them.

"What are you doing, Seulgi? You just poked me in my size and it hurt." Wendy sits up fully with a pout on her face, avoiding any eye contact with the adorable girl in front of her.

"You're such a dork." Seulgi says under her breath and giggling after. Wendy makes a sound of disagreement before shifting her gaze to meet Seulgi's. It takes her by surprise how beautiful someone can be when you observe them closely. The shape of Seulgi's eyes resemble that of a cat. Her lips bow and curve perfectly when she smiles and wow, Seulgi is really beautiful Wendy thinks.

Wendy doesn't know how long she's staring but it must've been for awhile because Seulgi's cheeks are now dusted pink and she's broken eye contact so the only thing that Wendy is looking at right now Seulgi's raven hair. She wonders how it would feel in her hands and between the pads of her fingers and before she knows it, she's reaching for Seulgi's head and brushing the hairs along her face.

Seulgi lifts her head up, leaning slightly into Wendy's hand. Their relationship had always been more than just simple skinship for the fans. This action was intimate and it had so much more meaning behind it than just something others would want. They were alone, on a small bed on the floor, gazing into each others eyes like the secret to the meaning of life was implanted there.

Wendy moves her hands from Seulgi's hair and puts them on her cheek, pinching them gently before tugging, causing Seulgi's mouth to stretch into a flat line. The sight makes Wendy grin and in turn, makes Seulgi giggle as well before doing the same to the girl in front of her.

"Wendy, you're still such a dweeb." Seulgi says before pulling Wendy towards her and planting a small kiss on her cheek. Wendy huffs in annoyance but can't help to smile and place a hand on her cheek when Seulgi's lips were for a fleeting moment.

"The others want to watch a movie in the living room. Want to come with?" Seulgi asks, moving away from Wendys hand, missing the warmth of it. Wendy taps her chin in thought before glancing at her bandmate with mischievous eyes. Seulgi is about to get up but then Wendy is on her in a matter of seconds and they're a pile of limbs on the floor.

"Wendy! What the hell!" Seulgi says, trying to pull herself out from the other girl. Wendy grips on tighther before lifting her head from Seulgi's stomach, resting her chin on her abdomen.

"Don't leave." Wendy pouts, sticking out her bottom lip as far as she can. Seulgi rolls her eyes and laughs, causing Wendy's head to bob up and down on her stomach. She lifts herself up off of the other girl for a split second before crawling on top of her and seating herself on Seulgi's lap. Wendy puts her hands beside Seulgi's head and leans down close enough so that their noses touch.

"Wendy, come on stop fooling around." Seulgi whispers, blushing straight down her neck. Wendy doesn't move and it's odd to see her so serious about something like this. She can feel Wendy's breath fanning against her lips and it's driving Seulgi crazy. Suddenly, Wendy quickly rubs her nose against Seulgi and lets out a light-hearted laugh.

"You're so red!" she says, lifting herself completely off of Seulgi. She laughs so hard to herself that she nearly falls over.

"This isn't funny!" Seulgi huffs, pinching at her cheeks and rubbing her face vigorously to rid herself of any redness that might still be there. She pouts and can't help but watch Wendy giggle and snort. It warms some part of her heart and before she knows it, she's laughing too. Wendy catches her breath for a quick second before looking at Seulgi again. That adorable grin is plastered on her face and Wendy can't help but feel proud to be the cause of someting so breathtaking.

Seulgi stands up and offers Wendy a hand, who takes it quickly (and maybe holding on a bit longer than she would like to admit). They walk out to the living room where Irene and Joy are cuddled close to each other, cooing in each others ears. To anyone else, the scene might've been endearing and cute but Wendy can't help but make a gagging noise before dodging a pillow thrown at her.

"You guys almost missed the movie!" Joy says, puffing out her cheeks. Irene presses her finger to Joy's right cheek, feeling all the air push out in her face. A sea of giggles fills the room from the two sitting on the floor in front of a decent sized flat screen.

"Hah! And you say I'm the dork." Wendy says proudly before Seulgi pushes her playfully.

"You are such a dork. You are the dorkiest of the dorks." Seulgi replies, walking over to the couch and dragging Wendy along to sit next to her. Joy pushes the button to start the movie before returning to her spot next to Irene. Wendy pouts before grinning almost slyly. She leans over close enough that Seulgi feels her breath on her ear.

"And you have the most adorable smile I have ever seen." Wendy says, before leaning back casually. Seulgi is glad that the other members are facing the other way, too engaged on what's going on in front of them because Seulgi blushes at that comment and she can't help but smile again before slipping her hand into Wendy's. They watch the movie together and make it to the bedroom before curling together on Wendy's bed and succumbing to sleep.


 

 

A/N: ok so i hope this was good enough for you aff user twerkinggogomas! if you have another prompt for irene and joy i can write that bc i feel like you probably wouldn't want a repeat. i actually really enjoyed writing this. i didn't expect to like writing fics about red velvet so much! so i hope this is decent ♥ it's a little more than 1160+ words which is more than i usually write for a chapter. so i hope you liked it!!

 

~also!! just as an update thing, i am currently working on a fic w my friend. it's laboum!fairyau bc i haven't seen any laboum fics yet and there need to be! the link for that story will be here and i would appreciate it greatly if you subscribed to it ♥ just keep leaving comments on which pairing i should write and!!! as always thank you for reading my stuff bc i honestly think it ♥ love you guys!!!~

(it should also be known that it's 11:01 PM so i have not proof-read this yet so if there are mistakes pls ignore those!)