Heart Crushed?

Loving You From Far Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was never this close to her, I always wanted to hug her.

 

We kept walking and greeted the people who walked by.

 

I glared at Takamina who glared back, haha~ our love and hate friendship~

 

Takamina was walking along with Acchan~ Yes, Maeda Atsuko came and visited them~

 

Juri, Ricchan, Mako and Miki grinned at us when we entered the room.

 

I looked over at Nana who looked serious but is actually giggling.

 

I greeted them who happily greeted back with a smirk.

 

Ricchan kept clinging to Juri, While Mako and Miki are talking. Also Yuko-san and Kojima-san came over, they are both smiling.

 

“Karen~ Was it true that someone intruded this building?” Yuko-san asked.

 

“Um.. He didn’t exactly intrude but he slapped Nana! But Heechul came and took him away and gave him a talk. Also SNSD came as well.” I explained and she smiled.

 

“Hehe~ Are you missing your buddy Taeyeon?” I asked and she hit my head, but then Kojima-san hit Yuko-san’s head~

 

We giggled, “It was Lee Donghae from the same group as Nana’s older brother Heechul.” I explained.

 

“He’s crazy~” Kojima-san chimed in.

 

We all nodded, I didn’t let go of Nana’s hand or will I ever, I have to protect her from people like Donghae.

 

Yuko and Kojima bided goodbye but I see them anyways, we share a dorm.

 

Me, Nana, Juri, Ricchan, Yuko, Kojima, Miki, Mako, Yui, Paru, and Takamina

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter