Chapter 5

Peanut Butter and Jelly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"I'm so screwed. How come every time you come around me we get in trouble." Hayi who had been called in with Hanbin to YG's office on a semi-live broadcast was getting sick and tired of getting reprimanded. She was still small in the company, in her opinion anyway and she did not want to be known as the trouble maker of YG, she was quiet and to herself half the time.  "I don't know, maybe you're the problem." His remark making her angrier, but she breathed her aggression in and out. Like a dragon about to blow. But Hayi knew how to calm her anger, she was very peaceful, people could see that when she was on Kpop Star Season 1. She was laid back and did not have many issues, she stayed to herself not to burden anyone too much and her main focus was music. You would never see her in Dispatch but only with friends like Jimin or Suhyun, yet this guy managed to get her noticed by YG for the tenth time within maybe a month! "Screw you." moved in a quiet mumble unable to be heard by him, she did not want to be heard by anyone including him despite her usual outbursts, because in her reality it is times like that when YG appears and assumes it is for him or thinks she is a rude girl with no manners towards anyone. Foolishness.    They sat at the table in the YG buildings cafeteria and crossed their arms, childishly ignoring each other with cute scowls on their face. Who would think they were 19 years old soon to be 20 this year. Tablo, from Epik High, walked through the area checking out his surroundings casually while heading to the food area, hungry after some time of recording and playing around with his lovely daughter Haru, who may be a bit more mature than the two 19 years sitting at the table.   "What's wrong with you two?" He walked over leaning against the back of Hanbin's chair looking between the two. He was confused but amused by their actions, he smiled a fatherly smile before Hayi answered.    "Answer him, respect your sunbae." She smiled politely at Tablo, she knew she had manners and made sure everyone knew how respectful she was, her mother raised her right after all. Hanbin however, well she believed he had no manners, not because of his mom but because he was always ignorant. "Yah." Her foot tapped his leg softly but a few seconds later and a hurt knee, Hanbin stood and bowed before sitting back down.    "We go reprimanded by YG again." Tablo chuckled, he had heard about the first issue but yet again they seemed to get caught.    "You two need to spend some time apart, if it happens again YG might...well you will have to find out for yourselves." He pats his shoulder casually before walking away to order a coffee and some apple juice for Haru who was in the recording studio with him just relaxing, out of trouble unlike the two who still has not talked since the reprimand.    "Don't kick me."  "I do what I want. You should respect your seniors. Don't you have any manners?" "I do! Don't question me! You could have answered him!"
"You're the reason we got in trouble Hanbin!"
"I'm not the one who fell! You clumsy troll!?" "Me! A troll?!" She scoffed and stood up pushing the chair back in an angrily breathing in once again and slowly out as if the meditation would soothe her burning fury. "You are so lucky I don't have coffee.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter