Chapter 1

REWIND
CHAPTER 1

Seoul,

The wind blows through the window as Sulli opens the door, she really enjoys the weather in the morning. Sulli sips a cup of tea.

“Ah, I really love morning.” Said Sulli

When Sulli still enjoy the view of Seoul in the morning. There’s a balloon flies and Sulli catch it. The balloon holds up a purple envelope. Full of curiousity, Sulli opens the envelope. Sulli seems to knows whose handwriting this is.

Good morning princess,

How’s the morning? You seems to enjoy it so much, you were like an angel. I was staring at you for 1 hours, angel you should more sensitive about people around you. Don’t you miss me ^^.

Sulli smiles at the envelope and then she looks down. Minho was standing there with his heads up looking at Sulli. He waves at her and she waves back.

“Good morning princess, can this fellow go up there and meet you princess?” Said Minho while smiling.

Sulli nodded.

Sulli opens up the door but Minho already there. He is definitely not human, how can he run so fast from out there to inside like the speed of light. Minho immediately hugs her.

“I miss you,” said Minho as he hugs Sulli.

“We just met last night Minho.”

Minho releases the hugs.

“I miss you like everytime, every second, every day, you are like my air, I can’t stand my self not to seeing you.”

Minho is as sweet as candy. Sulli smile at Minho’s words and ruffling his hair.”

“aigoo, my boy is so sweet. Come in.”

Minho and Sulli had been in relationship for five years. They have been through a lot of hardship who keeps coming but they can face it together. Minho loves Sulli so much, so does Sulli. Minho remembers how hard he want to get close to Sulli. Back then both Sulli and Minho were the ‘it’ boy and girls in their college. Its so hard to get close to Sulli, there were a lot of boy blocking him whenever he wants to get close to Sulli. He even had to flirt with a flirty secretary at his college to get Sulli’s personal information.

Its been five years though, but they never had been kissed each other. Ehm let me clear these things “The Real Kiss” Minho can just kiss Sulli’s forehead and cheek. Sulli is a bit though and shy type. Minho has a zero chance to kiss her. But still, love is not about kiss and make up right.

Whenever Minho goes to Sulli’s apartment, Sulli will always cook something delicious for him. Sulli is really ideal type for every man. She is tall, has a white skin that illuminate at night, a long wavy hair, her musk perfume that is so attractive, her kissfull lips, she has a good attitude, she can cook and doing chores, she is just beyond perfect. Minho feels so lucky to have her.

Sulli is still cooking at her small kitchen and Minho sit on the white sofa. Minho approaches Sulli from the back and hug her. Sulli was a bit taken aback but she chills off, Minho has a habit to do a skinship, meanwhile Sulli is a bit awkward to kind of skinship. But it has been five years, Sulli has accustomed to this. But she can’t imagine doing a skinship with other boys. Minho lean his head to Sulli’s shoulder.

“I love you.” Said Minho.

“I love you too, Oppa.”

“Sulli, please feed me. I don’t want to eat with my own hand.”

“Nope, I don’t want to.” Tease Sulli.

Their face was so close, Minho could stare at Sulli’s face, her face was so small and pale, her beauty is so radiant, she has a really nice eyes that arc whenever she smiles, an adorable and small nose, and that lips. That lips is so red and plump, Minho fake a cough and release the hugs. He takes the food and lead sulli to the diningroom.

“Princess, please feed me.” Minho opens up his mouth so wide and it makes Sulli laugh. Sulli is that kind like miss world, but she laughs like a child. But its so adorable, nope everything that sulli does is adorable.

Sulli starting to feed Minho, until the plate left empty.

“Sulli, where do you want to go?”

“emm, anywhere as long as you are go with me.”

Minho smiles at Sulli’s answers.

“Then let’s go to the gymnasium.”

Sulli makes that ew look to Minho, she hates sport to the most.

“I am just kidding princess,” Minho pinch Sulli’s cheek.

“Ah, Oppa you told me yesterday that you want to become an idol. I heard that SM going to hold an audition today. Don’t you want to join?”

“Really? Then will you go with me?”

“Of course, I have to support my boyfriend.” Said Sulli.

Minho rose from his seat then she hold Sulli like a bridal style and take her to the wardrobe room. Sulli eyes widened with Minho’s action, her face blush and turning into crimson red. Minho really love what he sees right now, he has a cute girlfriend.

“Dress prettily, princess.”

“I am already pretty no matter what I wear Oppa.” Said Sulli laughing.

***

Minho regret what he told to Sulli that she has to dress up prettily. Outside SM building, there were a lot of people and most of them are boys. All the boys eyes are on Sulli, looking at her in awe.

“Sulli, I hate you.”

Sulli looks at Minho in confusion. Minho take a cloth and wear it to cover Sulli’s head and it almost cover Sulli’s face. Minho is really the type of people who can get jealous easily.

“I hate you because you always make me feel worried whenever I want to go out with you. Are you cast a spell to the other man. They always looking at you, like they want to have you. Any man that will get their hands at you they have to face me.”

Sulli holds Minho’s face.

“Oppa, listen, even there’s a million handsome guy out there, a nice guy out there, I will remain yours. I don’t care with another guy who look at me, you are my only love. You can keep my words Oppa.”

Minho holds Sulli hands who still cupping his face and kiss it.

“Just please don’t be in love with another guy.” Said Minho as he swing his hand to Sulli’s shoulder.

***

Sulli seat beside Minho at the waiting room. Minho is so nervous he keep on stomping his feet and play with his hands. Sulli can’t stand it, she holds Minho hands and fit her fingers in.

“Don’t be nervous Oppa, you can pass it easily.”

They call Minho’s name and Sulli and Minho went inside a room outside the audition room. Minho keeps taking a breathe , inhaling and exhaling. Sulli want to calm Minho, but she is confused how to do that. She bits her lip and then Sulli give a peck at Minho’s lips. SHE KISS HIM. Minho was so surprised at Sulli’s action.

“I can’t stand seeing you so nervous, and I am confused how to calm you. It my first kiss, I know that I am not a good kisser..” Minho cut Sulli words and Kiss her. Finally, the time has come he finally can kiss her. Minho tried to kiss her slowly tasting every inch of Sulli’s lips, Minho wants to left a deep impression to their first kiss, Minho cups Sulli’s face so he can taste more. Sulli lips is so soft and moist, it just so sweet that he want to kiss her more and more, Minho was almost out of his mind, then he realize that he has to go at the audition. Minho broke the kiss.

He scratch his hair. Sulli looking at the ground, shy.

“I will do well Sulli.”

***

Minho walks off toward the audition room, Sulli’s lips taste still linger.

“ sulli I realy fell under your spell, I might you if we were at your place.”

Minho was planning to sing a ballad song, but the memories of his first kiss is so distracting, then eventually Minho sing my first kiss.

***

Sulli can’t stop worrying, will Minho do well or not, what kind of song he will sing, will he pass this audition, there are a lot of though in his mind. But the most distractive things is the first kiss, Minho, he is really a good kisser.

“Do I do bad at the kiss, I don’t even kiss back.” Though Sulli.

Minho comes out from the audition room, his face look so sad.

“Oppa, how’s the audition?” Minho shook his head. Sulli was about to say sorry for Minho, but then he show’s Sulli a card that he pass this audition. He immediately hug Sulli.

“I pass, thank you.” Said Minho still hugging Sulli. Sulli release the hug.

“I am so happy Oppa that you could pass this audition, one step ahead toward your dream.”

Minho and Sulli walking out from SM entertainment hand in hand.

“Thank you so much, its all because you kiss me.” Sulli immediately tuning in a deep red face. Minho smiles at what he see.

“I don’t know that you really want to kiss me that bad, you should have told me, how can a girl kiss a man first.” Minho teases Sulli. Sulli punch Minho lightly and Minho pretends to get hurt.

“I were just trying to calm you Oppa,”

“By kissing me?”

“You don’t like it, then fine.”

Minho ruffles Sulli hair.

“Don’t get angry princess, I even the one who kiss you more when you were just giving me a peck. You know when I kiss you, you make me go crazy I am out of my mind, I might..”

“might?”

“ you.”

“Oppa, why are you swearing at me?!”

“You are so innocent Sulli,” said Minho chuckling. “It means I want to make up with you in a room.”

Sulli turns her heads up she tries to hold her tears.

“Hey why are you crying?” Minho starting to worry. “Did I say something wrong, I am sorry if I say that word. I am just trying to be honest.”

“No, its not that, it has been five years we are dating, even we already have our first kiss. Once you become an idol, you will be so busy..” Sulli run out of breath.

“You will get around with a lot of girl idol, I will be left alone. There’s a lot of though come to my mind, will you still calling me at the end of night joking around and make me laughing? Who will I cook for in the early morning if you are not around? Will things remain the same as it is? I am afraid to lose you.” Minho feel his chest tightened. He hugs the crying Sulli.

“Everything will be the same as it is. Keep my word Sulli, you must take care of yourself when I’m not around. Don’t get sick okay. I love you.”

Will things eventually still be the same as it is?

Don’t forget to subscribe and vote :D Thanks for reading