That's All It Takes

That's All It Takes

A/N. First time writing here! Hope you guys like the ficcie~

 

DISCLAIMER: I do not own BEAST/B2ST, or Yong Junhyung, or Yang Yoseob. (But I wouldn't mind it if he was mine. XD JK~)

 

Pictures are not mine, taken from the internet. (wrote this in the foreword.)

 

Note: OMOOO, I edited some grammatical errors and words because I felt like it. =)) No worries, still the same ficcie! :D

 

BTW,

Bold = Junhyung's perspective.

Italicized = Yoseob's perspective.

On to the story, me mateys! Arrr! :))

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

"Yah, hyung."

 

Junhyung took in the sight of Yoseob, who returned his gaze with a bored expression. The other members were out, and they were left home alone. And hell, they were bored, so bored that thinking of anything was either a bother or another boring activity.

 

They tried playing games (“No, dude. The bishop can only move diagonally.” Junhyung’s knight attacked the bishop.), watching TV (“A-Cha should top the Music Bank chart, like, right now.” Yoseob flipped channels.), and texting each other (*text on phone* “Hyung, I’m bored.” “Sleep.” “On your lap? Pweeease?” “Eh?…fine.”).

 

Yoseob tried to sleep while he was strewn on their couch, his head resting on Junhyung's lap. Well, it was comfortable, but somehow he found something a little better for a pillow.

 

"What?" Junhyung asked, playing with the strands of Yoseob's hair absentmindedly.

 

"Where's Pikachu?"

 

Well that was random. Junhyung's brow raised and he looked at Yoseob with amusement.

 

"In my heart."

 

Yoseob laughed and playfully swatted the hand that was ruffling his hair. Seriously, sometimes his hyung joked around too much. Or that he was just too protective of his Pikachu. Yoseob really liked the Pikachu doll they had, it was really cute and according to Dongwoon, it was comfortable to sleep on.

 

Oh, how he longed for a Pikachu pillow right now.

 

“But I want Pikachu~”

 

He cooed like a kid asking for candy. Yoseob heard a chuckle above him, and narrowly stared at Junhyung. He tried to poke him for laughing, failing when his hyung dodged his attack. All too suddenly, he was off the couch and on the hard floor, and...yeah, he didn't like the floor. Not at all.

 

"Omo, mianhe! Are you okay?" Junhyung shuffled hurriedly to his feet and held Yoseob up. The younger man rubbed the back of his head in pain.

 

"See, that was the reason why I wanted Pikachu." Yoseob whined childishly. He clicked his neck and stretched to get the kinks out of his arms. Hoo boy, that felt good.

 

Junhyung poked his side and he reacted instantaneously, almost falling down again, if not for Junhyung catching him. He snickered at Yoseob and gazed at him with a conceited smile. It was so much entertainment watching him flail around.

 

“You wanted Pikachu, why…?”

 

Yoseob tried to get back at him, ensuing a poking war. They were poking at each other’s sides until Yoseob tickled Junhyung by the neck and had him sauntering away from him. Whoops, he found out his weak spot.

 

"I think he'd make a better pillow than your lap, hyung." He grinned at his friend. Yoseob poked him in the neck one last time, gaining the last hurrah.

 

“I win! You’re bad at poke wars.”

 

Now Yoseob was the one laughing. Junhyung feigned hurt, clutching roughly at his chest like a defeated man.

 

"Aish, this kid. Don't say that to the hyung you love."

 

"But I love all my hyungs!"

 

Yoseob performed an aegyo to emphasize his point. Junhyung laughed at him, all of Yoseob’s aegyos were adorably the best after all (with a hint of bias, of course).

 

But really, he loved everyone, which made him all the more endearing to everybody, especially to Junhyung. They’d been together for a while now, the other BEAST members the only people knowing about it.

 

They practically had skinship all over and were sweet and real to each other. It prompted them to end up together, because seriously, no one is blind enough not to notice the budding chemistry and love between them.

 

"Yeah, but see, you love Junhyung-hyung the most." Junhyung stated matter-of-factly, while he pinched Yoseob's cheeks and looked him in the eye with a cute smirk on his mouth.

 

Yoseob's face grew hot and he sensed a blush creeping up. He placed the palm of his hand on Junhyung's handsome face and gently shoved him away, awkwardly looking at another direction.

 

"Y-Yeah right, who says."

 

Yoseob stalked off on an adventure to look for Pikachu when suddenly Junhyung hugged him from behind and forced him down the couch to sit on his lap. He put his head lightly on Yoseob’s shoulder and pressed his lips against Yoseob's ear, mumbling smugly.

 

"Me."

 

Junhyung liked this kind of teasing.

 

He breathed into Yoseob’s ear. Yoseob inhaled sharply, fighting back the threatening blush that could swallow him at any given moment.

 

He swore Junhyung was smirking.

 

Damn him.

 

He chose to ignore whatever provocation Junhyung presented him. He wanted to sleep peacefully, and on Pikachu too. (However wrong that might’ve sounded, he snorted at the thought.)

 

"Erm, anyway, where did you put Pikachu?"

 

In an abrupt moment, Junhyung's hand found itself entwined with Yoseob's, and he softly placed it against his hard chest, the comparison adept at making Yoseob hyperventilate. His hyung’s heart was beating, alright. Yoseob quietly suppressed a shiver, being really careful not to make any weird noises around Junhyung. Who knows what this could lead to!

 

"I told you, right? He's in my heart."

 

That awfully (or maybe awe-fully?) sounded like it was directed at him.

 

“Hyung…”

 

Oh no, he felt Junhyung’s nose against the back of his ear, and his lips were against the side of his jaw. And…and…and…god! Did he just feel his lips kiss his jaw?!

 

“Mhmm?” He heard him murmur distractedly, his mouth sparking a tingle inside Yoseob. Hmm, he smelled really, really good. Yoseob hitched in an obvious breath.

 

There, now a smirk was prominent.

 

Yoseob faltered slightly against the hold of BEAST’s main rapper. Just because Junhyung used that y, raspy voice to rouse him, didn’t mean he could be pushed around like this. No way. He had to get out of his current situation FAST.

 

“Did you want something, Seobie?” Junhyung huskily whispered in his ear. God, that voice was going to haunt him, he was sure of it. Yoseob wracked his brain for an answer, and wondered if he was coherent enough to stop the damn hands that were quickly sliding over his torso.

 

Junhyung’s hands were over his waist, then his stomach, and they were crawling, crawling up, up and dancing over his strong chest. His hands shakily moved to still Junhyung and—oh his lips were really kissing his jaw now!

 

“Dude, stop!”

 

Yoseob begged him. He was desperate to get him to stop. It was starting to get hot and he didn’t want to be bothered about the temperature. Yeah, only because of the temperature.

 

“Make me.” Junhyung challenged him, intent on continuing to kiss Yoseob’s jaw. He was down his chin already and he wasn’t going to stop anytime soon. No, this much skinship felt so good to him, he couldn’t stop even if he wanted to.

 

“Hyung, Pikachu~”

 

“Yes, Master Ash?”

 

Junhyung having the nerve to joke about Pokemon that moment was beyond Yoseob. He wasn’t calling him Pikachu, aish.

 

Junhyung left the side of Yoseob’s face, giving him some space to breathe, until he attacked Yoseob’s neck with a flurry of open-mouthed kisses. Stopping was definitely not an option. Yoseob groaned and closed his eyes, trying to shut out the wave of euphoria coming over him. He pleaded once more.

 

“Argh! What would it take me to get Pikachu?” The older member smirked against Yoseob’s cherry-tinted neck. Junhyung switched their positions on the couch and faced Yoseob, towering over him, his hands on either side of him and one knee in between his legs. Yoseob gulped audibly. They stared at each for a long time.

 

“You know what I want.”

 

Yoseob was hoping he wouldn’t say that. He sighed and tried to act innocent.

 

“No, um, actually, I don’t.”

 

Junhyung crossed his arms, not believing him. Yoseob knew what he wanted. It was literally in front of him.

 

“Well, you’re no fun.” He told him sullenly. He was still towering over him, and it looked like he’d be there a little longer than Yoseob would’ve wanted.

 

“But I want Pikachu!”

 

“Yeah, and you know what I want.” Junhyung accused him with a pout. No, please, no. Please wipe that pout off his handsome face.

 

“I want you.”

 

He told him with certainty. Yoseob stared at him like he was mad, his face coloring in ten shades of red. Sure, they were bored. Somehow that lead to them having a random conversation about Pikachu the (cute dammit!) doll. But saying something like that?!

 

How he fell in love with his hyung, he didn’t know.

 

“Hyung…” Yoseob repeated for the second time that day. Oh, it worked like a miracle on Junhyung. He did one of his killer smiles to answer Yoseob’s pleading. He knew his dongsaeng would melt at the sight of it. Truthfully enough, Yoseob immediately turned his head, biting his lip and looking at anything that was not Junhyung. Gotcha.

 

“Kiss me.” Junhyung suddenly became serious. No backing out, Yoseob.

 

Yoseob froze. Did he just…?

 

“But—“

 

“You want Pikachu, right?”

 

Junhyung placed two fingers under Yoseob’s chin and forced him to look at his face.

 

He was gonna comply no matter what the case. His hyung was serious. Junhyung made sure to take up more of Yoseob’s breathing space, make him feel that everything around him was only Junhyung. There was him, and only him. No one else was between them.

 

“I-I do, but…”

 

“A kiss.” Junhyung repeated (almost begging him), softly rubbing his nose against Yoseob’s, their lips centimeters away from each other.

 

The world can wait. He wanted those lips on his. Right. NOW.

 

“That’s all it takes.”

 

In a split second, the gap between them disappeared, as if it never happened.

 

Yoseob grasped the hem of Junhyung’s shirt, it, and then he pulled him down onto him. Junhyung followed him suite. He was more than happy to submit to his (now) willful lover. It started slow, painfully slow, but at the same time it felt exhilarating. Junhyung’s hands found themselves acquainted with Yoseob’s ever so fluffy hair.

 

He made it clear that they were not predator and prey, but two people with mutual love for one another. Junhyung entangled a few fingers in his dongsaeng’s hair, skillfully massaging his head. He heard a small moan, and hmmm, he definitely wanted to hear more of those little moans.

 

“Seobie…” Junhyung groaned, breaking them apart to regain some of his breathing.

 

He concluded that Yoseob’s name should drip off his lips, like a mantra, everyday. He made it a requirement for himself.

 

Junhyung cradled the back of Yoseob’s head and kissed him more forcefully this time. A small ‘mmph!’ rang through the room. The kiss began as slow again, but now they were getting to know each other, nipping at each other, falling in love all over again with each other. Okay, that was too random, but damn, why didn’t they do this sooner?

 

He ran his tongue along the bottom lip of a gasping Yoseob, all too eager to imprint himself on his mouth. Yoseob’s mouth slightly opened, granting Junhyung the access he had been craving for. He assaulted Yoseob’s tongue with his own, while he crushed his weight on him. There was no escape from hyung.

 

Junhyung’s hands were like fire to Yoseob, who could only grab at his shirt as if he was clinging for dear life. But he wanted to please his hyung too. His hands wandered over the expanse of Junhyung’s chest and with playful fingers. There was a groan, oh god, there was a hot-and-bothered kind of groan. He liked that groan.

 

“…Hmm, yeah?” Yoseob breathed out, his tongue relentless with fighting back against Junhyung’s.

 

The fingers that were skimming over Junhyung’s chest drummed over to where his heart was. Yoseob left his hyung’s lips and sweetly kissed over his heart. Junhyung squeezed his eyes tight, savoring the feeling of having someone love him like this.

 

Sometimes loving Yoseob was too much.

 

It made him feel too blessed and had him feeling guilty of acquiring such love. But at the same time, he didn’t want to give him to anyone else. Yoseob was the one who made everyone feel special. Yoseob was loved by everybody. Yoseob was a source of happiness.

 

And Yoseob was his haven. He was everything Junhyung wanted. So he made it that Yoseob was the only one able to abide in his heart.

 

It was Yoseob’s exclusive right.

 

And Junhyung wanted him to know that.

 

“I want you. Bad. Like, really bad.” His voice whispered, sounding strained in Yoseob’s ear. Yoseob became confused and opened his mouth to question him, when he felt something poking at him and—

 

Oh. That bad, huh.

 

Before he even got the chance to say anything else, Junhyung covered Yoseob’s mouth with his own and ate at him like a hungry beast. How ironic. His hands crept down and tugged at Yoseob’s shirt, making it ride up his flat stomach.

 

He found it funny how Yoseob didn’t try to stop him, who was even grabbing at his shirt and forcing it up so he wasn’t the only one left topless. Their lips never left each other, the both of them panting under the crushing weight of their make-out session. They should really do this a lot. Well, when no one was looking.

 

But before anything got really heavy, the sound of the door bell rang and had Junhyung frustratedly . What effin’ great timing.

 

“Leave them be…” He told Yoseob, but the younger man slid away from his touch and jogged to the door. Although not as great, he was bothered like Junhyung, though he wouldn’t admit it to the older man.

 

Junhyung followed Yoseob’s figure out the room and sunk his head unto the couch. He sighed loudly and scratched the back of his head.

 

They were gonna continue, he was going to make sure of that.

 

He opened the door slightly, to reveal Gikwang in modeling get-up. He was greatly surprised to see how Yoseob looked, who equally returned his stare. He found it weird of Gikwang to look at him like he was from another planet, but found out that he was the one who should’ve been more shocked. He was topless, dammit. Yoseob flushed red.

 

“Sorry. It got really hot so I took it off.” Well it was true. It was too hot with all the heat coming off of Junhyung. Yoseob looked down to hide his blush.


“Gwenchana. Anyway, Yoseob-ssi, I accidentally took Pikachu and had to get him back here.”

 

At the sound of those words, Yoseob instantly stared up and saw Gikwang holding in his hands the adorable stuff toy that had been the topic of his and Junhyung’s mishaps. He took it from Gikwang and stared at it like it was gold. His heart started to go a mile a minute.

 

What the hell, Junhyung-ssi?!

 

“Hyung? Are you okay~” Gikwang asked him, worried of how he was acting so conspicuously. Yoseob nodded his head, calming down a little. Gikwang beamed at him.

 

“Okidokie. I’ll leave him to you then. Be back later with the other hyungs!” Gikwang saluted him and started to leave, out of his hyung’s peripheral view in less than ten seconds.

 

Yoseob waved goodbye at Gikwang and slowly closed the door.

 

He couldn’t believe it.

 

That hyung…

 

“So, since you got what you wanted, let’s continue upstairs?”

 

Junhyung kissed Yoseob’s nape and rested his head on his shoulder. Yoseob jumped at the fiery touch of Junhyung, who only laughed at his reaction. He hugged him from behind again, kissing his shoulder with caressing lips, his nose softly getting tickled by the tips of Yoseob’s hair.

 

Even though he knew it would still be fun to know if Pikachu was an awesome pillow, Yoseob nodded like a kid at his hyung’s suggestion. Junhyung smiled widely and whispered against his ear all the love in this world only he could give.

 

“Saranghae.”

 

Yoseob grinned at those words. He turned his head to the side and pecked Junhyung’s cheek and nose with as much love and passion. He scorched Junhyung with his own kind of love. And it was wholly appreciated.

 

“De, saranghae.”

 

And so, the cute Pikachu doll was left on the kitchen’s island.

 

And BEAST’s, no, Yoseob’s handsome, y, and rapping Pikachu went with him upstairs.

 

The other members never asked. They already knew. :)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N. Laugh with me, OMG, that was so fail. =))))))) 

Oppa hyungg, I know you're reading this, saranghae~ :*

Comments are love! :D