Chapter 4

❣ Spy Protection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as you found out what was the real address of exo’s practice room you and your partner raced over to the other boys to see if they were okay and if they had seen anything. Of course they would be fine, it wasn’t them they were after, they only needed Baekhyun. His father would probably be so pissed but technically this was not your fault. It was Baekhyun’s own fault that he was taken and that you hadn’t been there to save him. If he hadn’t tricked you and hadn’t tried to be smart, which he clearly hadn’t been then this wouldn’t have happened and he would’ve been fine. But no, he was stubborn and stupid and now he would hopefully understand that.
 

You reached the other guys who were standing at the entrance, they were still so much in shock that they hadn’t even gone inside yet. You could see his dad stand in the center of the group, his face worried and panicked. When his eyes fell on your motorcycle that arrived his eyes seemed to shoot fire. You sighed, he was going to blame you for all of this and for not doing a good job. But you were used to it by now, he wasn’t the first one who had said something like that. But just like everyone else he would have to retake his words at the end and he would have to think them over. You would make this mission end well just like you had done with every precious one. It was just a matter of time and it was always easier if the project self didn’t make things harder for you, like Baekhyun did.

 

“You! Where is my son? They took him! Where were you when you had to protect him from those people? Who knows what they’ll do to him now…” You silently waited until he had razed and was done screaming. You got that he was angry, you would be too in this situation. You were also annoyed by this because you knew that it could’ve gone differently if mister Baekhyun would have given you the right address from the first moment, then everything would be fine and everyone would be happy…except for Baekhyun of course but you doubted that he was much happier now. “I’m really sorry mister Byun. My colleague and I will make sure to find your son and to bring him back safely, there is nothing for you to worry about.” He sniffed, not wanting to believe you, after all he had to be mad at someone and the easiest person for him to be angry at right now was you.

 

“Have you guys seen anything special? Some details about the van, maybe a license plate or something? Or did you recognize one of the drivers or the man that took him?” You had to ask many questions even if it was annoying for them. Your first job now was to collect as many information as possible and then it was just like making a big puzzle, you just had to put all the pieces together and turn them into a logical

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter