The Next Morning

The Letter

I opened my eyes tiredly. The sunlight was entering by rays from the window. Suddenly I startled and my heart skipped a beat when I realized my head was resting on a perfectly sculpted and muscled chest. The contact of my boyfriend’s skin on my cheek made them heat up. I was sure I felt asleep on his pyjama! Fascinated I closed my eyes again listening to his heart beat my fingers tracing the shapes of his abs.

-Moring sweetie.

I stuttered immediately removing my hand and sitting awkwardly on the bed.

-I… I am sorry oppa it is not what you think I… just wanted to reassure me that you… were still there.

My cheeks were all red in embarrassment. I twilled my fingers together looking at my knees.

He quickly pulled my right hand, placed it on his heart and landed his soft lips on mine for a loving kiss. When he pulled away his eyes were shining and he smiled amused by my shy expression.

-Well I am here as you can tell. Hahaha don’t look so embarrassed we are in the middle of July I was just hot so I took off my shirt! Come on let’s have breakfast I am starving. He said happily grabbing my hand and carrying me downstairs. I squealed in delight and followed him in the kitchen. At the moment we both entered in the room I tugged on his wrist a little and asked a blush on my cheeks:

-Can I check another time you are really here?

He turned around and laughed

-Hahaha you naughty girl I see you coming with you angelic questions!

And with that he kissed me much more passionately holding my waist close as I held the back of his neck standing on my toes. He broke the embrace and amorously pecked my forehead.

I blushed hard realizing he did not put on any top and my chest was resting on his.