Chap-1

Darling! Je T'Aime~!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-PRESENT-

He is busy reading his novel in his room. He love reading very much most of his free times he spend on reading novels in his room.
Hyukkie! that's what his friend called him. They said , its much more easier to called by nickname . Hyukkie is a short form from his name , 
Lee Hyukjae. His name is his mom gave him and his mom said before , he is the jewel that is more precious then anything .That's his mom said before she go forever.. Since his mom dead , his life were no longer happy like before . Everythings changed since two people came into his life and make his life suffer .
When he remember how's his life now , he sigh heavily and his focus on the novel distracted .He put the novel away and throw his gaze away and look at the outside of the window . Somehow , his minds thinking about his dad.Its  had been a few weeks , the man haven't come home .And on that period , he felt so much tortured in his heart . He miss his father so much. 
  But there's nothing he could do.. he want to spend his time more with his father but he couldn't because his father always busy with his bussiness .His father never spend a night at the house , he always visit them and go back to hotel .

"Appa..i miss you so much...i want to be always by your side.." hyukjae said and sigh. suddenly *BAM* a loud bang could heared and hyukjae turn his gaze away from the window and look at the source of the loud noise . 
"YOU COME HERE!!" A girl entered his be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter