S:Fy

School : Final Year

 

 

“Don’t forget do your homework.” Miss Song, English teacher said to her students. “That’s all for today.” She takes her book. “Thank you, Miss Song” The students said together, with that Miss Song Jihyo go out from the class.

 

KIM JAE MIN

 

“Jongin, send me back, today” Nain say to me. “Oh, seriously. So sweet. I hope you is the next married student in this school” I said while put my book in the bag. Nain just can laugh with my statement. “I feel lonely being the only one student who married in this school,if you and Jongin married so i not alone anymore” Nain and I start to walking out from the class. “You not the only one who married in this school, Jaemin. You have Sehun, right” Nain said. “I don’t care. You must married as soon as possible.” After I finish my word, I heard someone call my name. Sehun.

 

OH SEHUN

 

I hear something clicking when I put my book in my bag. I looking for the sound and it come form Jongin’s car key. “NO WaY!!” I take the key from Jongin hand. He just can laugh look at Sehun behavior. “Don’t tell me this is …” I look at Jongin. Jongin just nod. “Audi R8 2015 “ Jongin said boosting. “Whaaaa.” I just in awe. “Wanna look it?” Jongin ask. “Of course!!” I go out from the class faster than usual. Jongin tag along. “Today, I sent Nain back home.” He said. I clap my hands. “Good. New car and extra point for the girlfriend. You so cool, Jongin. That is my friend” I walk even faster. I see my wife  step away form us. “Jaeminie~~” Jaemin look back. “Jongin got a new car” I said excitedly. “So cool!” She look at the car key. “You so lucky, Nain. Your boyfriend have a car while my husband can’t drive” Jaemin said. “Wait, I can drive! Just my dad do not give permission to me” I defend. “That because you don’t have license, you silly” Jongin said to me. “But still I can drive better than you, kkamjong” “Oh yeah, wanna to bet??” he raise up her eyesbrows. “ Who reached Gangnam first is the best driver.” “Okey, start now. Jaaeee~~ Key pwease” I try to make my face as cute as possible. Please say yes,, please. “Nope” she shake her head. Crap. Jongin only laugh. “Look like I win already” Jongin said. “I never give my key until you get your license, my dear.” Jaemin patted my head. “ I also will never give you my key for you to racing.Plus, this is my car even your father pay half of the price.” “So, Sehun. I’m win, right” Jongin ask me. “Oh never I let you win just like that. This weekend, usual place” I said. “Deal” he said. “Good idea! Let ask our cousins, too” Jaemin said. “Yes, the race will be awesome” Nain said. “Okey, I ask my cousins too.” “Okey, but first! I want to see your car” We go the school parking lot.

I just in awe look at Jongin's car. I come into the car. “Daebak!”

 

KIM JAE MIN

 

I gasp my mouth look at Jongin car “Lucky you” I look at Nain. She smile shyly. “I go first. See you tomorrow. Bye” I waves to her and go to my car. I still love my car. I entered my car, start the engine and wait for Sehun.

5 minutes after that, Sehun sit beside me. “I thought you want to go back home with Jongin” I said teasing while start driving. “I want but Jongin kick me out from the car. He said he have mission to send her lady back home” he pouted. “Soon you will have your own car, Sehun. Just wait patiently.”

 

---------

 

“FINALLY!!” I said and flop my body to the sofa. Sehun do the samething. I shut my eyes tiredly. “ We just had English subject as a homework, right?” Sehun ask. “Yup” I nod. I sit on the floor and start do english work. Sehun stand up and go to our  study room. I just keep going do my homework. A minute later, Sehun sit in front of me with books. Mathematics. Then he start doing his homework like me.

 

10 minutes later,

“I’m finish!” I close my English book and shoo the book away from me. “You’re done?” Sehun ask. I nod. “Good~. Start doing this” He push the mathematics book to me. I look at him. Confuse. “What is this?” I ask. “Book, my dear” “So?” I ask still do not understand. “Do the exercise until 6 a.m.” Sehun said. “Why?” “ Because I don’t want you to almost fail again” Sehun said.”But..” “No, but. Do it or you want Add Math?”I pouted. Making cute face with the hope that Sehun will melt. But, he ignore me and do his English homework. With laziness, I do the exercise.

 

I completely stuck in the question number 5. The answer the books give and my answer is totally different. I keep erase the answer and do again and again. I started to give up. “I wonder why you can good in physics if you not good in math.” Sehun said. I make tired face. “You keep trying but you do the same mistakes. From here, I can see where your mistake.” I look at my answer. Where is my mistake? “ I want to ask you. It 3 times 3 is same with 3 plus 3?” Sehun said. I scan my answer and slap my cheek lightly. “Aish, careless mistake.” “Yup, so careless”

 

Question 10. This time not my answer is wrong but my mind is not in good condition. I can’t think about mathematics anymore. I look at the clock. 3.30p.m. I sigh. “Sehun~~~” I whined. Sehun close his book. “I’m finish” “Sehun~~ Can I stop doing the exercise too.” I ask more like begging actually. “Nope. Keep doing” Sehun said. I pouted. Sehun lay his head on the table and close his eyes. I let out a breath. Fuhh, this man. I keep doing. I do the next question and after that I lay my head on the table too. Yawning.

 

OH SEHUN

 

I open my eyes and see Jaemin face about inched away from my face. You stop doing the exercise, you must be tired. “Final year is so tiring~~.” “Hmm” She agree with me. I patted her head. Slowly. I make my face near to her. I stare her face.  I still can’t believe that i married with my love now. I’m a married man such in young age. I her hair gently.  I peck her check. She open her eyes and look at me with loving eyes. “I love you” I said so suddenly. Jaemin make confuse look at first, then she start to understand what I’m saying. “I love you,too” our hand interlocked.

 

Our face just inch away. I took this opportunity to kiss her lips. I know she in shocked. Her body stiff but a moment later she become more relax.   

“Opsss” I heard something. Wait. Our eyes open wide. “MOM!” we said at the same times. We stand up immedietly. “Mom. What are you doing here?” I ask my mom. “Do you forget that I want to come here to cook dinner for you guys?” My mom said. “Oh, that’s right.” Jaemin said. “Maybe we come at the wrong time” My dad grinning. “No” we said at the same times again. “Okey, mom and your dad will be at the kitchen. Continue what you do in your room. After finish, come down, okey.” “But we do not do anything” Jaemin said. “So what that we look just now?” my dad lifted his eyebrow a few times. “Okey, we just kiss. But only kissing not more” I defend. “Don’t be shy. Just continue and give us grandchildren. We will be in the kitchen” Mom go to the kitchen. “Good Luck!” My dad said and tag along. We look at each other. I gulped my saliva while Jaemin now as red as tomato. Blushing.

 

 

________________________________________________________________

Hello~~ i know u guys wait to long,,, i'm sorry..

so, here u are. i edit foreword a little bit.

sorry if had many mistakes..

comment juseyo [nuruls99]