Chapter eighteen

U Got Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIHYE's pov

"...are you saying sorry because you didn't mean it?" those words came out of my mouth without even thinking. I don't know if he remember or what, but base on his expression right now, I think he knew about it. "No." he said. It's short so I'm expecting an explaination. "..because you might think that I'm only using you." he's looking straight into my eyes.

"Are you?" I asked. He just smiled, "No. Ofcourse not." I unconciously smile because of that. He gestured me to sit beside him so I did. "Are you gonna rest now?" I asked, but he suddenly grabbed my shoulder and slowly hugged me. "I'm wondering if you're really sick." I said. "I'm hungry.." he whispered. I pulled out from him. "I got food here, wait. Lay down for now.." I said and helped him lay down.

I ran out of the room and find the paper bag I'm carrying earlier. I go to the kitchen once I found it and arrange it on bowls then go to his room again. "Did you cook that?" he asked. "No, Hyerin did. I don't know how to cook." I said then sat beside him again. "I want the one you cooked." he said, almost whispered then cough again. "Tss. You're quite a talker for a real sick guy." I hissed then scoop a spoonful of soup. "It's not that hot anymore." he opened my mouth and I put it inside his mouth. "Good right? She's the best cook." I proudly said as if I'm complimenting myself.

After letting him eat the soup, I got hungry looking at him so I also ate two spoons of it then we ate the fruits Hyemi prepared. "Hey, are you ok?" I saw him clenched his eyebrows. "My head hurts.." he barely whispered. I don't know what to do... He then suddenly forced his self to stood up then tried to walk to the bathroom but he tripped and he can't seem to stand up on his own.

I ran to him and helped him to the bathroom.. he positioned himself  infront of the toilet and started vomiting all of his internal organs out. I continued caressing his back while he vomits. I held his forehead and try to massage it. "Wa..ter.." he said. I quickly stood up then get him the water on the faucet. He was sitting infront of the toilet bowl lifelessly with his head down, so gently I pull his head up and make him wash his mouth..

"Are you done?" I asked.. he soflty nodded. "Can you walk now?" I asked while caressing his hair backwards. He slowly shake his head. I closed my eyes then sighed. He's heav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter