I have to get near them no matter what

Yes it was all a lie but falling in love with you is not...

Pink:You. Red:Mom

Phone ringing~~~~~~~~

"Hey...."

"Hi sweetie, your dad and I are going for some sort of meeting and supervision for our small company in japan for about a year. Please take good care of yourself!"

"WHAT?! A YEAR?! And mom you are telling me all these through a phone call?"

"Sorry sweetie,this is a sudden urgent call and as CEO of the company, we have to go."

"And oh ya, I have prepared a big surprise for you!"

"Oh really.............*not excited* Anyway, what is the surprise?"

"After much consideration and begging from you, I have decided to let you stay in............................your favourite....."

"Favourite who?"

"..............."

"Mom!!STOP KEEPING ME IN SUSPENSE!! WHO???!"

"IN SUPER JUNIOR'S DORM!!!"

"I have decided to let you stay with Super Junior during this period when your dad and I are in Japan but your dad didn't know anything about it"

"OMG??????!!!! *Muttering what the f**k to yourself*"

"Millions of scenarios kept running through your mind"

"MOM THIS...........IS REALLY A HUGE SURPRISE OMG."

"But wait mom.... You didn't tell them who I was right?!?!!?!?"

"Please tell me you didn't please."

"Nope,I promised you before, so I didn't"

And I didn't tell them that hey My daughter is in love with all of you and she's a E.L.F like as if she can't live without Super Junior!"

"Thank god...."

"But I did tell them that you are my friend's daughter and you are doing a school project on Korea artiste's life and that's why you are living with them and yes they agree letting you stay with them eventhough they feel weird"

"But hey I donno what games you're up to and not letting Super Junior know that you're my daughter and you're in love with them but your dad didn't know that I let you stay with Super Junior during this period so please avoid causing any trouble!!! And he said that when we came back from Japan, he's gonna introduce you to our company as to let them know that you're our daughter because your father hope that you will take over this company when you are older.. Okay sweetie..."

"Ok yes mom :D I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!! *Didn't bother much by it* "

"Ohya,the keys and college letter is on the table and just to inform you..I have found you a new college!! Remember to call me when you have any problem!"

"And the last reminder, please don't let your dad know and PLEASE don't cause any trouble when we're not around!!!"

"NEW COLLEGE?! ....Ok yes!!!!! bye mom <3 !!!"

-CALL ENDED-

Your(Kim Sihye)'s POV(Point Of View):

"Omg.... Did I heard new college?..........But oh well........."

"OMG!!!!! KIM SIHYE, YOU GONNA CALM THE F**K DOWN!!!!"

"BUT WHAT THE HELL, IM REALLY LIVING TOGETHER WITH SUPER JUNIOR??!??!!?"

"THOSE WHO I WATCHED THEIR MV EVERYDAY,I'M LIVING WITH THEM?!?!!? OMG!!!"

"A-CHA,BONAMANA,SORRY SORRY & MR SIMPLE kept playing through my mind~~~"

"I JUST........CAN'T BELIEVE IT."

"But well........they are the artiste from my parent's company..............."

"BUT ONE THING IS I CANNOT LET SUPER JUNIOR KNOW THAT I'M A FAN OF THEM IF NOT.... THEY WILL TREAT ME AS ORDINARY FANGIRL!!!"

"YES, I MUST NOT!!!!!!"

"But omg.... I'M GONNA SEE PARK JUNG SOO, KIM HEECHUL, HANGENG, KIM JONGWOON, KIM YOUNG WOON, SHINDONGHEE, LEE SUNGMIN, LEE HYUK JAE, LEE DONGHAE!!!!!!!!!! OMG LEE DONGHAE?!?!?!!?,CHOISIWON,KIM RYEOWOOK ,KIM KIBUM & CHO KYUHYUN!!!!"

"AND I'M GONNA LIVE WITH THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I swear to god, I'm gonna video down my life with them LOL and take MILLIONS of pictures!!!!!!"

"But hey, I must stop this!!"

"I can't be a ordinary fangirl in their eye"

"I CANNOT."

"So the best way... is to act like I don't know them at all and act all mighty!"

"Whatever,I must welcome my new life living with Korea top group:Super Junior and my new life in a totally new college~~"

"It's difficult and almost so.........hard to imagine but I must persevere!!!"

"Yes,this is the right way! Kim Sihye hwaiting!!!"

"But oh well, it's difficult or ALMOST impossible but I must try...."

-----------------------------------------

2nd day:

-On the bus-

"Hmm.....Oh......my.......god.....what.....the....hell................"

"Few more stops and I will reach Super Junior dorm!!!!!!"

"How I wish I can share my feelings to the whole world!!"

"Hmm....... Did I brought enough clothes?......"

"Did I?"

"Do I look good now?"

"Will they welcome me?"

"What should I say when I see them?"

"ARGGGGGGHHHHHHH"

"Okay.....Calm down......calm down....."

"I must not act like a stupid fangirl..."

"I'm just a normal girl Kim Sihye and living with super junior because I'm doing a project on korea artiste..."

"Okay........"

-Bus-stop reached-

"Oh wow.......Here seems quite normal to me....."

"Who would have thought that Super Junior lives here?!"

"Alright.....Let me find out which unit are they  living at..."

After 10 minutes........

"Alright... #13-405. This is it!"

*Pressed the doorbell*

"OHHHHH. I just pressed the doorbell!! I'm seriously damn freak out now"

"I can feel that my whole body is shaking,my hands are ice cold..."

"Are they at home?"

"My mom gave me keys!!!! Why didn't I use that?"

"Arggggh KIM SIHYE, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!"

When all of these thoughts are running through my mind....A familiar voice which I always heard from those fancams from youtube greeted me...

"Annyeong Leeteuk imnida!! You must be Sihye right....?"

And then he smile sweetly at me.....

After staring at him for about 3 seconds, I finally sort of regain my 'conciousness'...

"Isn't this PARK JUNG SOO LEETEUK ANGEL TEUK ??" I thought.

All sort of his nicknames came running through my mind....................

But to prevent him from suspecting........I quickly answered.

"Oh ya..I am.  Annyeong.." *letting out a awkward smile*

I have to keep remind myself to stay calm and act normally,NORMALLY.

I must act like I don't know him at all!

"You're so cute! Please come in!!" Leeteuk said.

As when I'm trying to move my heavy luggage in, another two familiar guys came rushing out towards my direction...

"OMO!! "IT'S SIWON AND KIBUM!!!!!!!!" I exclaimed in my heart.

"Hi Sihye! I'm Siwon. Nice to meet you!" Siwon said.

"Hi,I'm Kibum!"  *And giving me his usual cool smile* Kibum said.

"Come! Let me help you with the luggage! :)" Siwon said.

"Oh wow.... Siwon's really a gentleman" I thought.

-And Kibum just kind of signalling me that he's carrying my luggage too.

I gave him a awkward nod in reply.

"Well, super junior members are very friendly right,my dear Sihye?" Leeteuk asked.

As usual, I nodded.

As soon as I entered the house, I can smell the fragrance of some dishes.......

"Hmm.... Don't tell me it's..........." I thought.

"ANNYEONG! Ryeowook imnida! You must be Sihye!! Nice to meet you" Ryeowoook said.

"Hello! Ni hao. I'm the chinese member Han Kyung.. I know my korean is weird but nice to meet you!" Hangeng said.

I smiled.

"Lunch will be prepared by me and Hankyung hyung! Please wait for a moment!" Ryeowook said.

OMG!!! LUNCH BY RYEOWOOK AND HANGENG?!?!! I MUST BE THE LUCKIEST GIRL ON EARTH!!!! *In my heart, I exclaimed.*

After I calm down... I reply..

"Ok sure, thank you" I replied.

"Hahaha! Come Sihye! Let's tour around our dorm!" Leeteuk said.