The plan

With you for a Month
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, what are we exactly doing here?"

"Yah! Why did you guys drag us here?"

"We have classes to attend to right now!"

 

"We know that! We just wanted to talk to you guys!"

"Yeah. Now keep quiet for a sec!"

"Like what Minho said, we just wanted to talk to you guys."

 

"Yeah, we know but why do you have to turn off the lights? I clearly can't see. What if we trip over something?"

 

The lights suddenly opened and brought brightness to the surroundings. The girls found their selves in the teachers' room. In the middle was long rectangular table. The girls put down their bags and sat. They boys sat too, opposite from the girls. Victoria tapped her fingers on the table, looking seriously bored. Luna had her eyes on her phone seemed texting someone. And Sulli....well, being Sulli. 

 

Jonghyun was the first one to speak. 

"So, guys uhmm we just want to talk-" suddenly he was cut, preventing him to complete his sentence.

"Straight to the point, Jonghyun. We already missed Chem class." Victoria said.

"Okay. We wanted to know about Krystal." said Jonghyun, straightforwardly.

Upon hearing their friend's name, Luna stopped texting and both Sulli and Victoria looked at Jonghyun with raised brows.

"Why do you wanted to know about Soojung?" asked Luna curiously. They know many boys like Krystal. They thought he was one of them.

"Do you like Soojung?" Sulli excitedly asked, leaning forward.

Jonghyun's eyes widened and he quickly denied,"No!"

Sulli leaned back but she was still in suspicious. She furrowed her eyes, eyeing him intently like she was watching every move he makes.

The other boys laughed a little. Minho cleared his throat to get their attention.

"The reason is that.... Last night, we played 'do the dare'. Amber got picked by me and since we all know how Amber hated Krystal. i thought of something awesome" Minho told them, smirking evily. 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

Minho held a sleep over party in his house. He invited his friends, Key, Jonghyun, Taemin, Onew and Amber. During the whole night, the gang just watched some movies, talked, drank and played a game. Key thought of a good game to play which was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter