Part 2 =]

A Change of Pace

Six months , .. Exactly six months ago I started dating my best friend . That change of pace was the best thing that ever happened to me . I love Nichkhun so, so much . He has been the most loving, caring, and just ... The best boyfriend.

I wake up and check my phone to see what time it is. Looking I see I have a text message from my Khunnie.

*Hey Baby ,*

*Ill be at you're house in half an hour . I have a surprise ~*

*Love you .*

Oh .. Crap ! I'm still in my jammies!! And I didn't twist my hair, so my curls are all over the place . I race out of my bed and into the shower . As soon as I finish and walk in my room I get the shock of my life !

*Hey baby ~*

**

*Khun what are you doing !!!??!!*

** I say holding my towel around my body .

*I used my key ~ I thought I would suprise you .. Looks like I did hahaha*

I blush as he looks me up and down

*Yah ! Get out you ~*

I say trying to sound angry and epically failing

**

***Awe, Im your though . And .. Ive seen you before ~***

He says as he slaps my then runs out of my room .

I just shake my head .. Thats my dork .

I change into a cute floral top and leggings and head to my living room where Khunnie is.

He's just relaxing on my couch .. Looking all yummy like always . I can't even compute that he is all mine, even though he tells me that he's mine everyday .

*So do what do I owe this pleasure to have you here this early?*

*Baby , do I need a reason to see my girlfriend ?*

*No ,of course not ! I was just curious because you said something about a suprise in your text this morning.*

*Oh yes ! I do have a surprise ....*

*Well what is it you noob ?!*

*Tsk tsk ~ patience Keena ~ Oppa has this planned out baby.*

*Nichkhun Hoverjkul , tell me whats going on ! You know I am not a patient woman.*

*Aish ~ ok ok. Only because I love you and you look so cute mad . Today of course you know is our anniversery .*

*Yes ~ I remember its been the best six months of my life . And your present shall be revealed later tonight ~*

*Oh I will be waiting for that ~ Well I thought since it's sort of special to us both , today can be a pamper day for you . Hair, nails, the whole 9 yards . Then tonight we can do dinner .*

*Aww boo , you're so sweet !*

*Hey anything for my baby ,plus you don't ask for much . Since its our six months you deserve to be spoiled. So go ahead and finish getting ready your appointment at the salon and spa is in a hour.*

I put on my make-up, and fix my curly hair so I wear it down. I put on my finishing touches all the while being distracted by Khun.

After another 10 minutes of joking and fooling around we headed to his car and drove to the spa . I never really been to a spa before .. I have had my hair done of course ,but typically I did my own nails and facials and things . I did get a massage which was a first . Khun wasn't that fond that it was a guy giving me one . He has his cute little jealous face on.

*Hey , whats the matter boo?*

*I don't like this .*

*Don't like what ?*

*No guy needs to be touching you accept me .*

*Hey , it's just a massage ~ if you want you can come with me .*

And so thats how Khun almost got thrown out of the spa .. Lets just say he got less friendly the lower the guys hands went .

After the spa we went back to my apartment and took a nap. Cuddles were included .

Dinner time ~~ we went to our favorite resturant !!

Dispite the fact that we got some crazy looks . Unfortunately, being a mixed race girl in Korea the looks were common . Thankfully, Nichkhun isn't bothered by it .

The meal was so good ! We ordered some sweets and were waiting on them when another change of pace happend .

*Keena , baby ?*

*Yes*

*You know I love you . So,so much . You complete me in every way. For the past 6 months I have been the happiest I have ever been in a long time... We were best friends for years and I never knew how much I could come to love you.*

*Khun ...*

*Keena Alyssa Johnson ... Baby .. Will you marry me ??*

He is on one knee . In front of me ...

*Yes ! Yes ! Of course I will !!*

I get up hugging him tight kissing him all over his face .

*Baby , baby wait till we get home before you jump me hahahaha*

*Hey , I can jump my fiancee if I want .*

*Of course you can*

He leans in kissing my lips with his soft ones .

Another change of pace .. I never thought that I would be in love with my best friend .. Then when he started dating Tiffany I never thought I could date him and be his girlfriend. Now .. Now were going to get married. This change of pace is going to change my life forever ... I am so ready for it !

EPILOGUE:

Its been two years since that night . Khun and I married 3months after he proposed . It was a small wedding with close family and friends . Our honeymoon was in Thailand and he showed me around his beautiful homeland . Apprently protection wasn't the focus of our honeymoon because I found out I was pregnant shortly after that . Our son Caden looks just like his father and he is the most precious thing. And to think . . All of this came from a change of pace.

_________________________________

Hi :)

Well this is the sequel . I hope it came out ok ~ excuse any typos ! Please comment and subscribe ~

Xoxo,

EJ

 

Look at this cute fluffy cutie .. Aish I love him !

Also in my fic Keena is mixed with black and white so shes caramel skin color, with curly hair. She wears glasses too ^_^ ok byyyeee ~