mini sequel!!

be mine

"Jungkook ah.. Jungkook ah!!" Jimin perspired heavily in bed. "Jimin hyung?" Jungkook held Jimin's hand tightly and took a wet towel to wipe Jimin's sweat.

"Jungkook.. dont go. Dont leave me. Stay here with me." "Im not going hyung! You're burning hot! Should i go and-" "No.. dont go.." Jimin wakes up and looks into Jungkook's eyes. "Dont leave me. I love you Jungkook ah" "Huh? Okay.. why are you like this hyung?" Jungkook his head in wonder. Jimin frowns deeply while holding Jungkook's hand to sleep.

*phone vibrates* "Dad's second death anniversary" Jungkooks eyes widen as he sees the memo on Jimin's phone. "No wonder he was so frantic..." Jungkook walks to the toilet and gets a fresh set of clothes for Jimin.

"Hyung! Wake up! Lets change and head out!" Jungkook smiles brightly as he interlaces their fingers together and Jimin's cheeks fondly. "Where are we going?" Jimin asks. "You tell me. Where do you want to go?" Jungkook grins while kissing Jimin's lips. Jimin smiles, a little sadly, before speaking. "If i bring you to a place.. will you go with me? And promise me that you wont think differently?" "I promise, hyung. Lets go. Ill drive!"

Jimin directs Jungkook to his father's grave. "Dad.. i brought Jungkook here to meet you. I know that you always wanted me to marry a nice girl and have children, but i fell in love with Jungkook and i promise to be happy forever." Jimin holds the tombstone tenderly while crying. "I-i'm sorry i shouted at you two years ago.. and i miss you a lot, Dad." Jungkook bends down and hugs Jimin from behind. "Im sorry hyung. Im so sorry for your loss, but ill make you happy. I promise that you wont ever cry again. I love you." Jungkook smiles while wiping Jimin's tears away. "Having one less parent doesnt make me love you any less, hyung. I love you the same and i will care for you even more as your boyfriend, and as your guardian." Jungkook assures Jimin.

"Thank you, Jungkook ah. Thank you so much for coming to visit Dad with me and promising to take care of me. I love you" Jimin leans in to press a chaste kiss onto Jungkook's lips.

"I will be happy, Dad. And you must be happy too, in heaven." Jimin holds Jungkook's hands as they walk to the car, smiling on their way home.