END

Love Me Harder

“Can someone tell me why there is a baby on my lap?”

Yoona stared down at the little one who was sitting quietly on her lap. The little guy showed his toothless smile and Yoona cuddled her closer.

“You’re awake now?”

Her current girlfriend was walking into the room with the newly washed laundry.

“You put him here?”

“No, but your ex girlfriend did.”

“Right.”

Yoona pulled the little boy closer. His name is Alex.

“Alex, why are you on my lap?”

“How could he answer you?”

Yoona carried him in her arms before making her way into the living room. Her ex-girlfriend was rummaging through her diaper bag; pulling out a piece of pampers and fresh set of clothes. Yoona sat him down next to her ex-girlfriend.

“Hi?”

“You’re awake?”

“When did you arrive and why was he on my lap?”

“Well, your girlfriend was complaining about your laziness lately.”

“I was working!”

“She’s pregnant now. You have to be alert on that. She might get depressed if you don’t pay attention on her.”

“Fine, but you haven’t explained why Alex was on my lap.”

“He soiled himself. So the moment I got here, I changed him and washed him clean. And I couldn’t resist the fact that you were sleeping comfortably while your girlfriend had to deal with the laundry.”

“Jessica, Tiffany refuses to let me help her.”

“You can use your initiative.”

“Fine, I’ll do all the household chores from today onwards.”

“She’s going into her sixth month really soon. She’s carrying a pair of twins so she might need a lot of assistance.”

“I get it. I’ll be nicer to her okay?”

Jessica beamed a smile before catching Alex’s ankles. He was about to crawl away from his mother.

“Where do you think you’re going, little guy?”

Jessica grabbed him and ruffled her face into his tummy. The little boy squealed in delight.  He grabbed his mother’s hair with his two tiny palms as Jessica tickled him. Yoona looked on with a smile. Just then, someone appeared at the front door.

“Jessica, I couldn’t find Alex’s romper in the car.”

“It’s okay baby. Maybe we forgot to pack it in.”

“So he’s fine without it?”

“I think he should be fine. We have shorts.”

“But wouldn’t it be cold?”

Yoona looked up to find Taeyeon looking a little worried for her son’s welfare. She knelt down beside Jessica and Alex recognized her immediately. He smiled widely.

“Wow, he’s starting to recognize his mommies.”

“Yeah, he has started to smile a lot lately.”

Yoona was watching the happy couple looking after their baby together. Alex’s biologically belongs to Taeyeon but Jessica was the one who gave birth to him. However, it’s a little ironic that Alex is starting to look a lot more like Jessica than Taeyeon.

“So, is my baby going to look like Tiffany more later on?”

The couple turned to look at her.

“What?”

“I mean Alex is Taeyeon unnie’s biological mother but he’s a carbon copy of Jessica unnie.”

“I gave birth to him. Perhaps a little pool of genes got stuck to him when he latched himself onto my womb.”

Yoona rolled her eyes.

“Yoona, can you help me?”

A voice was calling out for her and she quickly got up on her feet. She hurriedly went into the kitchen and Tiffany was struggling to carry a tray of drinks.

“Baby, let me do this.”

“Okay, I’ll carry the snacks out then.”

“No, you just sit in the living room and wait for me. I’ll do everything.”

Yoona pulled Tiffany’s arms and enveloped her in her embrace. She couldn’t close her arms on Tiffany’s tummy because it was too huge. She caressed her bulging stomach with tender gentleness. She felt a soft kick.

“What the heck.”

“Did you feel it?”

“The babies start kicking?”

“Yeah, they have been active lately.”

Yoona was fascinated. She moved to the front and knelt down in front of Tiffany. She placed her ear on her tummy; the little ones kicked again.

“Oh my god!”

“Isn’t this fascinating?”

“It is! I never know the joy of being pregnant and now I know why.”

Tiffany smiled as she ran her fingers through Yoona’s hair. She caressed carefully and giggled when Yoona started talking to her tummy. She felt blessed to be Yoona’s wife and now, she felt double blessed to be pregnant with Yoona’s children.

“I love you, Tiffany.”

Yoona’s confession never fails to make her heart flutters.

-

Tiffany came to Korea to study. She decided to learn more about her ethnicity and coming to Seoul would be the best way for her to learn her cultural roots. Her father supported her idea and helped her to settle down comfortably. He bought her an apartment and got his friend’s help.

“You can look for Uncle Jae. His name is Im Jaebum. He’s my childhood friend and he will render his assistance if you need it.”

“Oh okay.”

“He’ll pick you up at the airport. I bought you a local phone card so that you can contact him when you reach Seoul.”

“Daddy, thanks for laying down all the basic necessities for me.”

“You’re my daughter. I’m so glad that you’re interested to know more about Korea.”

“I’ll come home during term breaks.”

“Sure, now stay healthy and be safe, okay?”

“Yes Daddy.”

So Tiffany left LA for Seoul. The flight journey was rather tiring but Tiffany was upbeat about her stay in Seoul. She was equipped with all the necessary books – language books and even dictionary referencing books to help her with the language.

Seoul was pretty much beautiful than Tiffany ever imagined of. She was so fascinated with the beauty of Korea and that the people were extremely friendly. Tiffany had 3 trunks with her. She put them on the trolley carefully before pushing it out of the arrival hall. She looked around; she was anticipating a middle aged man but she saw her name on a placard but there was a young lady instead.

Nevertheless, she went up to the lady.  The lady was a little taken aback to see Tiffany standing in front of her but quickly flashed a smile at her.

“Tiffany Hwang?”

“Yes?”

“Ah, I know you’re expecting my father.”

Tiffany was surprised at how eloquent this girl speaks English.

“Yes, I was told that Mr Im Jaebum will be picking me up.”

“Ah, my father is a busy man. So he bribed me to pick you up instead.”

She was still smiling; in fact it was more like a cheeky smile.

“And you’re?”

“Oh! How stupid I can be. My name is Yoona.”

“Oh, hi Yoona.”

“Let’s go. I’ll bring you back to your apartment.”

Yoona gently took over and pushed the trolley to the car park. She hardly talks but her smile was warm enough for Tiffany. They walked slowly and then Yoona stopped at her impressive white Mercedes convertible.

“ Er, my trunks are too big for your bonnet.”

“It’s okay; I can lump them on the back seat.”

“Is it okay? This car looks expensive.”

“It’s fine. I don’t really have any emotional bond with it. It’s just a piece of metal.”

“Okay. Let me guess, this is your father’s car?”

“BINGO! Now, let’s go. Are you comfortable enough?”

“Yes.”

Yoona nodded and took off immediately.

-

Things went well. Tiffany had no problems settling down in Seoul. Well, it was because of Yoona and her friends who helped Tiffany a lot. And Tiffany found out the reason why Yoona’s good in English.

“This is Jessica. She’s from LA too. She’s my girlfriend.”

Yoona has a girlfriend who is an American-born-Korean. She moved to Seoul because her father had shifted his business back to his home country. She met Yoona and they fell in love.

“Hi, you must be Tiffany.”

“Yes, it’s so nice to meet you, Jessica.”

“Has Yoona been good? She can be an sometimes.”

“She’s okay so far. She has introduced me to her friends.”

“Ah, so you have met the gang?”

“Yes.”

Soon, a group of rowdy girls entered the restaurant. It was Yoona’s birthday apparently and she was invited of course. Her friends were really loud when they got together.

“YOONA-YAH, let’s party!”

“We haven’t started drinking and you’re already drunk, Sunny unnie?”

“Oh come on, I’ve done all the mixing – soju and beer.”

“Sunny, I’ll have a hurricane vomiting!”

“Shut up, Taeyeon. I’ve done yours with only 20% of alcohol.”

“That’s insulting.”

“No way, you’re way too embarrassing when you’re drunk.”

“I DO NOT!”

“YES YOU DO!”

This time, the whole gang was rebelling against Taeyeon. Taeyeon’s the apparent leader since she’s the eldest in the group. Taeyeon’s nice. She’s weird at times. She can be smiling at one moment and then the next second, she’ll be frowning away.

“Taeyeon ah, your mom said you cannot drink.”

“Jessica, please don’t turn into my mom. Just for tonight, please!”

“Fine, but if you go crazy on me again, I’ll kick you out.”

“Deal!”

Taeyeon’s weird like that. She’s easily pleased but only Jessica could be the only one who can control her. Tiffany found it unusual but Yoona seemed fine with it. So she didn’t take it to heed.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOONA!”

Jessica was kissing her and everyone jeered at them.

“Get a room for god sake!”

One of the girls, Yuri was screaming at the couple.

“Shut up!”

Tiffany was amused but yet enjoyed their company. They were a bunch of crazy girls.

-

“How did you get yourself injured?”

Tiffany fell on her back when she was struggling to carry a box of books down the stairs. She was planning to sell them away but instead of that, she fell down a flight of stairs and injured her back. Yoona came to her rescue when Tiffany called for her help.

It took Yoona an hour and Tiffany was maimed for that long.

“Can you get up?”

“No, I think I really hurt my back.”

“Hang on, I’ll call the ambulance.”

“Yoona, the pain is killing me.”

Yoona was worried; so she sat next to Tiffany. She tried to comfort the poor girl as much as she could. She slowly eased herself under Tiffany as she lifted Tiffany gently. She allowed the lady to lean on her front as she cradled the poor girl in her arms.

“Feeling better now?”

Tiffany didn’t realize she was in Yoona’s arms. The pain was shooting up her spine but it subsided slowly when Yoona shifted her back against her. Tiffany could only nod.

“Here, just get comfortable. I’ll hold you like this until the ambulance comes.”

-

“She needs to be hospitalised for a couple of days for observation. But I believe she will recover soon. It’s not serious.”

“Thanks, Doctor.”

Yoona was relieved to learn that Tiffany didn’t injure her spine badly. She just needed to rest and the whole crazy gang came down to visit. Seohyun brought some fruits and Jessica had some magazines in her hands.

“These are for you, Tiffany. You can get really bored at the hospital.”

“Thanks, Jessica.”

“Unnie, I’ll cut some apples for you.”

“Thanks Seohyun.”

“What did the doctor said?”

Soo Young was asking.

“The injury is not serious but she needs to stay here for a couple of days. They want to observe her.”

Instead of Tiffany, Yoona was the one who answered. Yoona was genuinely concerned for Tiffany and it made Tiffany felt uncomfortable. Jessica was sitting next to her but yet Yoona was just looking only at Tiffany.

“Yoona, I’m going to be fine.”

“You scared me when you said you fell off the stairs!”

“I’m sorry but I’ll be careful next time.”

“I told your father already. He wants me to update him later.”

The atmosphere was getting weird. Everyone was watching Tiffany and Yoona back and forth. Jessica was watching too but she didn’t say anything.  And Yuri sensed the tension between them.

“Okay, let’s leave Tiffany alone. She needs to rest.”

“Yes, that’s right.”

“And Yoona, you’re leaving with us too. You haven’t eaten anything.”

“Okay, but who’s going to stay with Tiffany?”

“I will.”

Jessica volunteered and Tiffany knew something was not right. She was going to explain to Jessica.

“Alright.”

The girls left without Jessica. Tiffany waited for awhile more before she called out to the girl.

“Jessica, we need to talk, right?”

“You know?”

“Well, the way you looked at Yoona just now; I know you must have misunderstood us.”

Jessica shook her head before she moved closer towards Tiffany. She sat on Tiffany’s bed; looking away occasionally before turning fully to face Tiffany.

“Tiffany, I have a confession.”

“Hm?”

“It’s about Yoona.”

“Jessica, I told you. There’s nothing between us.”

“No, I’m not even suspecting anything.”

“Then what is it about Yoona?”

Jessica took a deep breath.

“I don’t love her anymore.”

Tiffany was astounded with the confession.

“I’ve been seeing Taeyeon behind Yoona’s back.”

“What?!”

Tiffany was bewildered.

-

Yoona became a little withdrawn after her break up with Jessica. Tiffany was discharged a few weeks ago and she found out about the break up. Well, she was aware of it because Jessica had told her that she had made the decision to leave Yoona. She couldn’t carry on pretending that she loves Yoona when her heart wanted Taeyeon after all.

So the poor girl had her heart broken and stayed away from Taeyeon and Jessica. Jessica was worried for her; but she had to turn to Tiffany for Yoona’s news.

“I haven’t seen her for awhile, Jessica.”

“Have I made a mistake, Tiffany?”

“Well, you did the right thing. At least you’re being honest with her.”

“But she’s avoiding us. She’s avoiding everybody. I didn’t expect this. I have always thought Yoona was more sensible than this.”

“Maybe she’s really hurt. Give her some time. I’m sure she’ll come around.”

“Help me, Tiffany. Please help me to look after her.”

Tiffany didn’t need to be told. She was concerned with Yoona’s welfare. She went to find her at her home but her father said she hasn’t returned home for quite some time. Yoona had been staying with Jessica all this while so after the break up, Tiffany wondered where Yoona had been living then.

She tried to contact Yoona but to no avail. Her phone was off all this while. Tiffany got really worried when she couldn’t locate her after a week. The other girls have been frequently trying to track Yoona but none of them knew.

One night, Tiffany had returned home late. She had a project with Seohyun and although the two girls were worried for Yoona; they didn’t have much choice. They needed to complete their degree. So, after driving Seohyun home, Tiffany returned to her apartment. Her father bought her a car so that she could travel from place to place easily.

She was really dead tired because she had spent the last four hours on the project. She haven’t eaten yet either. She was planning to cook some ramen at home instead. But she was surprised to find someone sleeping outside her door.

“Who the hell is this?”

Tiffany tried to wake the person up but the person wasn’t moving at all.

“Hey, who are you? Why are you sleeping here?”

Tiffany asked as she pulled the person to face her. She was shocked to find a dishevelled Yoona; her eyes were closed shut and her cheeks were in crimson red.

“Yoona?!”

She touched her forehead and it was burning hot.

“Oh my god, you’re running a temperature.”

Tiffany carried Yoona back into her apartment.

-

Yoona was awake the next morning. Tiffany stayed up; looking after her. She was relieved when Yoona woke up the next day. Her temperature had subsided overnight.

“Where am I?”

Yoona was still in the state of confusion. She was slowly getting up and Tiffany rushed to her aid.

“You’re in my room.”

“Why did I end up here?”

“I found you sleeping outside my door.”

“Oh, I did that every night.”

“What?!”

Yoona sat up and leaned against the bed rest. Tiffany was sitting next to her; astonished to learn that Yoona had been sleeping outside her house all this while.

“I would come here at 2am in the morning. I’ll sleep here and then leave early in the morning before you wake up. You came home late last night.”

“I was busy with my project. Yoona, why didn’t you knock on my door?”

“I didn’t want to let you know. I just wanted to find some place to sleep.”

“We’ve been searching for you, Yoona.”

“I know.”

“And you were running temperature last night. Thank god you did. If not, I would still be in the dark.”

Yoona was not smiling; she was grimacing. Tiffany knew her heart was broken and she must have felt lousy and miserable. Tiffany took her hands and caressed them.

“Hey, you still have me. You still have your friends.”

“How could Jessica do that to me, Tiffany? And Taeyeon as well? How could they live when they know I’m hurting?”

“Sometimes love is a stupid thing. But this is not the end of the world yet. They’re seriously worried about you as well. Jessica couldn’t sleep well.”

Yoona shrugged her shoulders.

“I don’t know what to do to ease this pain inside. I feel like dying but I know it’s not right.”

“Yes, it isn’t right! Don’t you dare try to kill yourself.”

“I thought of you, Tiffany. I chose to return here because I felt comfortable.”

“Then stay with me.”

Yoona looked up; her eyes were watery.

“I rather have you with me than to see you wandering out there helplessly. You can stay here and recover from this heartbreak. I’m not going to let you go this time.”

“But...”

“I won’t tell them you’re here. You take your time to recover.”

Yoona was grateful.

-

Tiffany kept her promise. She didn’t inform the girls that she has found Yoona. And Yoona had been living at her place for the longest time. And she was not staying for free. She often cooks meals at home for Tiffany and even cleans her apartment when she has the time.

“Tiffany, how many times do you need to change your clothes in a day?!”

Yoona was appalled at the dirty laundry Tiffany threw into the basket.

“I just love to wear clean clothes.”

“I have been washing your laundry all week long.”

“I’m sorry. I’ll do them on my own.”

“It’s okay; I’m just fascinated at the number of times you change your clothes in a day. Are you a snake in disguise?”

Tiffany cringed.

“Do you have to mention that one animal I hate the most?”

Yoona giggled before dumping the laundry into the washing machine. Food was laid on the table and Tiffany was never hungry because of Yoona. Yoona joined her after putting the machine to work. She sat across Tiffany.

“How are you doing today?”

“I’m getting better, I think.”

“Did you cry today?”

“Nope; I didn’t think of it.”

“Oh okay, that’s great.”

“Well, that’s the funny thing.”

“Huh? Why?”

“I’ve been thinking of you.”

-

“IM YOONA!”

She was busted. Yuri saw her at the nearby supermarket. She was buying groceries home since Tiffany’s fridge was almost empty.

“Err.”

“Where have you been, you stupid woman?”

Yoona knew she couldn’t hide forever. Soon, the whole gang was at the supermarket. Everyone was pissed at Yoona for hiding away. All except for the couple were there.

“We didn’t call them. I know you wouldn’t want to meet them.”

Soo Young offered to explain.

“It doesn’t matter anymore. I’m recovering.”

“Where were you all this while?”

Sunny asked.

“I was hiding at Tiffany’s place.”

The gang was surprised.

“You were at Tiffany’s place?”

“I told her not to tell anyone about it. Don’t get mad at her.”

“No, we won’t. I should be grateful that she’s taking you in.”

Yuri was the closest to Yoona.

“Yoona, you’re recovering?”

Yoona nodded.

“Is it because of Tiffany?”

Yoona frowned. That was new. She has never thought of it like that.

“What are you talking about, Yuri?”

The rest of the girls were confused too.

“You all are so dense. Tiffany’s presence has made our dear friend to recover quickly. You do know how crazy Yoona could get over a heart break. Don’t you remember Hye Sun unnie?”

“Shut up. That was years ago.”

“My freaking point exactly; you were so dead when she broke up with you. It took us years to have you back. But now, it has only been a month but you’re already out here.”

The rest of the girls suddenly saw the truth behind Yuri’s words. Even the person in question was slowly trying to decipher Yuri’s words.

“Wait, are you trying to tell me that I’m healing this quickly because of Tiffany?”

“I’m supposed to ask you that question. I was just making a suggestion. I just saw how you reacted when Tiffany was hospitalised. You were so concerned; you were just looking at her despite Jessica sitting next to you. Your eyes were on her all the time.”

Yuri tried to reason out. And Yoona suddenly felt something.

“.”

“So I’m right?”

“I never realised it.”

Suddenly it became clearer for Yoona; she wondered a couple of times too actually. When she was nursing her broken heart, the one person she wanted to meet so desperately was Tiffany. That’s why she returned to her place because Tiffany made her feel comfortable.

It was because her heart was calling out for Tiffany.

“Im Yoona, are you in love with Tiffany now?”

That was one question Yoona had to figure out on her own.

-

Tiffany was sitting on the sofa; waiting for Yoona. She went out for grocery shopping and it had been 4 hours since then. She hasn’t returned home.

“Where did she go?”

Tiffany couldn’t help worrying. Honestly, Tiffany was feeling a little weird inside. It has been months since she has moved to Seoul and Yoona has never left her side. She would be there whenever she needed help and Tiffany admitted to herself that she has grown too attached to Yoona.

In truth, Tiffany knew herself. She was aware that she has been slowly falling in love with Yoona even when Yoona was still with Jessica. She held her feelings back because she didn’t want to steal someone’s else girlfriend and Yoona was so deeply in love with Jessica.

So when Jessica confessed her crime, Tiffany was so mad at her. But she couldn’t lash out at her; she didn’t have the right to. So she kept her patience but Yoona’s heart wasn’t going to be healed so quickly. So she persuaded Yoona to stay over at her place so that she could watch over her.

Well god knows what was on Tiffany’s mind all the time – she just wanted to have Yoona close to her. She wouldn’t care if her feelings would be left unspoken; just as long as Yoona stays by her side.

“Tiffany, I’m home!”

Yoona greeted her cheerfully. Tiffany quickly got up on her feet and rushed over to the girl. She grabbed her by the waist and hugged her tightly; Yoona was shocked initially.

“Woah, what’s wrong?”

“I thought something happen to you.”

“What could happen to me?”

“I don’t know; I was just worried.”

Yoona’s eyes softened and she cupped Tiffany’s cheeks with her palms gently. She looked into the older girl’s eyes and searched for something that she needed an answer so desperately. She saw it.

That tender warm gaze that Tiffany has been wearing on her face suddenly came clear to Yoona. Yuri was right. She suddenly became cautious of Tiffany and her face blushed by itself.

“Why is your face so red? Are you having fever?”

“Huh? No, nothing. I’m fine, Tiffany. I just met Yuri and the gang.”

Tiffany was horrified but Yoona smiled at her.

“Don’t worry; it’s all good. They understand why you’re hiding me from them.”

“Are you sure?”

“Well, Taeyeon and Jessica aren’t aware but the rest are really cool about it.”

Tiffany sighed in relief and then realized she was hugging Yoona too tightly. She wanted to pull away but Yoona locked her tightly. Tiffany was confused.

“Yoona?”

“Tiffany, can I ask you something?”

“Yes?”

Yoona took a brief moment to scrutinize Tiffany’s face carefully. Her heart felt at ease when Tiffany smiled at her. She quietly took Tiffany’s free hand and placed it on her chest. Tiffany was a little apprehensive and confused at the same time.

“What are you doing?”

“Can you feel my heartbeat?”

Tiffany nodded.

“Is it like going crazy?”

“Yes, it’s pumping like mad. What’s wrong?”

“This is you. This is how you’re making me right now.”

Tiffany frowned.

“What do you mean?”

“Tiffany, I know this might sound crazy but I finally realized why I chose to return back here instead of going back to my father’s place.”

“You said you’re comfortable here.”

“Yes, I’m comfortable with you.”

“Okay.”

“No, you don’t understand. I’m comfortable with you because you put me at ease. Honestly, it would usually take me awhile to get over my heart break but this time around, it didn’t hurt that much anymore.”

“That’s great.”

“And the reason is you, Tiffany.”

Tiffany held her tongue back. It was her turn to blush but she hid her shy eyes away. Yoona stopped her and held her chin. She looked deep into the older girl’s eyes and smiled.

“I don’t really know how to describe this feeling I have inside but you make me feel like I own this world. I can do anything just as long as you’re right by my side.”

Tiffany’s heart started to pump rapidly.  And Yoona could literally hear it.

“Your heart is racing too.”

“Yoona, I...”

“Do you feel the same?”

Tiffany cupped her hands on Yoona’s cheeks.

“I’ve been in love with you for the longest time, Yoona. I just kept to myself because you had Jessica.”

Yoona’s smile was reaching to her ears.

“So does this mean I get to love you too?”

“Do you want to?”

Yoona leaned closer and their lips were just inches away. Tiffany couldn’t wait to devour them but she had to wait for Yoona’s reply. She was killing her softly.

“If you allow me to love you, Tiffany; I’d love to.”

“Then, what are you waiting for?”

Their lips touched for the first time. It was that simple. And Yoona was giddy with love once again.

-

“Okay, let’s eat! Tiffany’s cooking is getting better.”

Yoona was self-declaring it. Tiffany rolled her eyes in dismay while Jessica and Taeyeon were sniggering away.

“She’s full of herself, isn’t she?”

“She is; as always.”

“Are you complaining about me to Jessica now, wifey?”

“I don’t have to. She could see it herself.”

Yoona pouted her lips and Tiffany giggled softly. She leaned forward with her protruding stomach; kissed Yoona gently.

“I still love you.”

“You ought to.”

Jessica looked on with a smile; Taeyeon was busy handling Alex. She couldn’t witness the lovey dopey moments between Tiffany and Yoona. The couple got married after two years. Jessica and Taeyeon was the first to be married.

Jessica was contented that Yoona has found love in Tiffany. When Yoona told her she has forgiven her and Taeyeon, Jessica knew she was doing the right thing – letting Yoona go so that Tiffany could love her better. And she has never regretted it.

So when Yoona wanted to surprise Tiffany with a marriage proposal, Jessica and Taeyeon willingly gave her ideas how to do so. Taeyeon, in particularly, was much eager to give Yoona the brightest ideas and it wasn’t hard at all.

Tiffany was planning to settle down with Yoona anyway.

“So, the two of you are having twins. Have you thought of their names yet?”

Taeyeon finally settled down. Alex was peacefully drinking his milk. Well, that wouldn’t last long so Taeyeon had to eat fast.

“We haven’t really thinking about it yet. We just want our babies to be well and healthy.”

Yoona was reaching out for Tiffany’s hand as Tiffany spoke.

“As for me, I want both mother and babies to be healthy.”

“Yoona’s not getting rusty with her cheesiness, I see.”

“Taeyeon, learn from her. You’re putting too much attention on Alex lately.”

Jessica rolled her eyes at Taeyeon when she tried to appease her. The other happy couple laughed heartily.

“Jessica, you know I love you the most. Alex is still a baby. He needs us; he needs you the most.”

“He just needs my .”

Yoona choke on her steak while Tiffany spit out her drink. Taeyeon almost spilled her soup.  The three then stared at Jessica.

“What?”

“Do you have to say it like that?”

“Yoona, face it. Tiffany’s s are out of bounds for you.”

“Good grief.”

“Baby, I still drink them.”

“Taeyeon, shut up!”

“As expected, Taeyeon’s byuntae.”

“I live up to my name, okay!”

Jessica pinched Taeyeon’s fats and the girl cringed. Yoona was sniggering away and Tiffany was laughing so hard. Just then, she stopped abruptly. Her face changed.

“Tiffany, what’s wrong?”

Jessica noticed the changes. And Yoona was glancing down.

“Baby, what’s that? Why is your seat wet?”

Taeyeon stood up immediately and peered over. Jessica calmly stood up as well. She went over to the counter to grab her car keys and signalled to Taeyeon to grab Alex.

“Yoona, where’s Tiffany’s maternity bag?”

“It’s in the room, why?”

“Can you get it?”

“Why? She’s not on delivery yet.”

Jessica rolled her eyes.

“Idiot, her water bag is broken. What do you think it’s the next step?”

“Labour?”

“Are you seriously dense, Yoona?”

Yoona turned to find Taeyeon picking Alex up and the diapers bag as well. Tiffany’s face was already changing so much. Her smile was gone and she grabbed Yoona’s arm.

“Wait, are you in labour?”

Tiffany nodded painfully.

“OH MY DEAR GOD!!!!!!!!!!!”

Yoona was finally panicking. Jessica was already out of the door; Taeyeon swiftly grabbed Tiffany’s maternity bag.

“You, carry Tiffany. I’ll carry the bags and Jessica shall drive us to the hospital.”

“HOW COULD YOU BE SO CALM?!”

“I’ve been through this. Now, let’s go!”

“ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

Tiffany started screaming and Yoona screamed as well. But she managed to carry Tiffany; well almost. Tiffany had gained so much weight because of the twins. Yoona thought she might break her back.

“Wait, wait!”

“Yoona, it’s so damn painful!”

“I’m rushing you to the hospital now! Hold them in!”

“THEY ARE LITTLE THINGS WHO DONT LISTEN TO ME WELL APPARENTLY!”

“WHAT SHOULD I DO?!”

“Just hang on; Jessica’s an efficient driver.”

“No, wait! She’s bad with directions!”

“Oh, that’s right.”

“Taeyeon, move baby. You’re driving!”

Well, it was so chaotic.

“WAIT! ALEX! I LEFT ALEX AT THE PORCH!”

“YOU LEFT OUR SON AT THE PORCH?!”

“WHY ARE YOU TURNING THE CAR AROUND?!”

“I CANNOT LEAVE ALEX ALONE!”

“SOMEONE HELP ME! THEY ARE TEARING ME UP!”

“TIFFANY, YOU’RE BITING MY NOSE!”

Okay, it was more than just chaotic. It was a mess.

-

Yoona’s eyes were brimmed with tears. Her babies have finally arrived. They have a boy and a girl. They have two at once and Taeyeon was jealous. Well, the chaotic moment has gone; Yoona had to endure a million screams in her ears and the bruises on her arms were getting visible. Tiffany beat the crap out of her as she was trying to handle the contractions.

After 12 hours of labour, Tiffany finally delivered both babies safely. Yoona was by her side; never moved an inch. She was glued to Tiffany. The moment of craziness was replaced with a sheer of joy. The first sound of the baby’s cries touched Yoona’s heart so much.

“Here’s the first baby and he’s here!”

The firstborn was a boy and the girl came minutes later. It was not really an easy deliver but Tiffany was full of tears when she saw Yoona cradled their newborns gently in her arms.

“Baby, they’re here.”

Tiffany cried when Yoona gave the little girl to her. When Tiffany was comfortable holding the girl with just one arm; her wife then placed the little boy next to his sister.

“Hello babies.”

Tiffany was greeting them. The two replied with a yawn. The little girl whined softly.

“Aw, I got you baby. You’re so beautiful.”

Yoona looked on; her heart was mixed with emotions. She was thrilled to have the babies but her heart was aching so badly when she saw how much Tiffany suffered just to have her children. She gently planted a kiss on Tiffany’s forehead.

“Thank you, baby.”

Tiffany looked up; smiling widely.

“Thank you for loving me; then marrying me and then having my babies.”

“I’ll do this all over again if I have to.”

Tiffany declared without hesitation.

“And I’m just going to love you harder and better.”

Yoona hugged her wife and then both gazed lovingly at their two little bundles of joy. This was just the beginning but Yoona was already blissfully happy.

-