Prologue

I Love You Monster

PROLOGUE

AN: These are all fake info. This is all made up!

 

A long time ago, there was a great war between demons and humans. It was known as the Revolution Of Species. Ever since the law said it was okay for demons to come and live with the humans, chaos begun. People screamed every time we show our true forms. They bullied us and shamed us, but we couldn't do anything. Until the demon king wanted peace between humans, but the humans wanted war. 

That's when the revolution began and there were many bloody and gruesome fights. People shot and stabbed innocent baby demons. They cut off their heads or hanged them. The demons' population began to decrease. Only because humans had more control and power over weapons and the military. While the demons used their own bodies and hunting skills to beat them. 

The war went on for 12 years now and the humans are winning. The demon king wanted to surender, but the humans had no pity on them. One night, a human sneaked inside the castle while the king was sleeping. With one swift movement of the dagger the human held, the king died. 

The demons didn't know what to do. They begged the President to stop, but he didn't listen. Instead, he detained every single one of those demons. "But they have powers, how can they lose to that?" Is what you might be thinking. That isn't true at all. They do have abilities to transform. Not like throwing fireballs or shooting ice spikes. 

So, the demons were held in prison. Many tried to escaped. In return, they were slaughtered or killed. Maybe hang their bodies and let the humans throw rotten tomatoes or lit them on fire. The demons were useless and nothing but prisoners. 

It was a sad time for the demons as one by one, they were killed. No, they didn't escape. but the President decided to get rid of them. This was a ceremony called The Dead. 

First, they sliced up their head and took the body parts and fed them to dogs and other animals. It was a terrifying process. At least the humans got what they want. 

People cheered and even kept the heads as a sovenier. They screamed and hollered. What a night it was.....................

But there was a problem. 

One of the demons had a curse. A curse that was given to someone special. The curse that lets the demon live for eternity. So when they hanged the demon, it didn't die. But it stared down the humans with a scary glare. 

The humans were shocked at what they saw. The President said that it wasn't enough. So they drowned the demon, but it was floating just fine. No matter how many times they tried to kill it, the demon wore a grin and smiled. 

New flashed about this demon. "THE ONLY DEMON TO BE ALIVE ON THE FACE OF THE WORLD!" "NEWS: THE ONLY DEMON SURVIVER TO LIVE!" It spreaded out as quick as a light bulb switch. 

"I, the President shall let this demon live. For it will never and never die. Please understand. If you do any harm to it, you will be punsihed very much. Let this one demon stay alive for its sake of its kind. Thank you." 

Then the Presdient's speech spreaded. Many people protested that it should just go leave and go somewhere else. Others didn't have a problem, despite how innocent the demon was. 

The President let the demon stay as a maid, but it was as useless as using paper as a towel. It ruined the furniture, his clothing and even self portraits of himself. He was furious and kicked her out. So much for the Cinderella story. 

The demon was left with nothing. It wandered around town as a nomad, knocking on people's doors to stay for shelter and food. But all they said was no. Or they would scream and throw things. It was hopeless. It had nowhere to go and nowhere to stay. Only a garbage can and a trash bag to keep it warm. 

So, who is this demon they're talking about? And you know who it is?

It's me. 

My name is Hana and I am the only demon survivor.