Final

Snogging
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kris!" Kim In Na walked over the blonde Greek god guy, fluttering her eyelashes and clasping her hands in front of her chest in order to make her s look bigger.


"The annual XO high dance is coming up! Will you-"


She was interrupted as Cheon Sunyoung shove her way in front of the
red haired girl.


"No, he wants to go with me!


"As if!"


"Well, he's obviously not interested in you, plastic girl!"


"Actually, he wants to go with me!"


"Yeah right!" There was a quickly growing crowd of girls amassing in front of Kris causing him to back into the nearest wall annoyance easily evident in his eyes.


"I'm not going to go with any of you." He attempted to clarify with the girls, causing them to turn on him in shock.


In Na was the first to speak. "Why not?" She inquired, cocking her head to one side and opening her eyes wider in order to show off the perfect amount of eyeliner and mascara used to enhance her already gorgeous brown eyes.


"I'm off-limits." Kris claimed, looking around to meet eyes with all of them so that they'd know he was serious. "I'm taken. "


"With whom?" Sunyoung screeched before regaining composure. "I mean with me right, Kris-jagi? You were just about to ask me, so you're just saying that you're taken to get them all off your back. Right?"


"Keep wishing, Sunyoung-piglet!" In Na somehow managed to get in before all of the other girls began shrieking as well.


Kris finally lost the last vestige of patience he had and snapped, "I'm gay, alright!"


"Mm-hmm… I don't believe you." Sunyoung stated, shaking her head resolutely. "You've never mentioned it before."


"Yeah, if you're gay, tell us who you're gay with!" In Na demanded, tossing her red hair haughtily.


"Me." The voice carried across the room easily, causing all the girls to snap their heads in the direction of said voice. Tao stood eyes confident and jaw set. He was enclosed by Kai and Sehun, as the three had just been in a conversation. However, the placement of the two other boys made them look like bodyguards, as did the way Sehun had his hand on his pocket while the left is messing his hair and looking like a bad- and Kai with his hands on his pocket looking like a hot guy he is.


Silence.


"." Sunyoung muttered, breaking the silence. If it had been a girl or almost any other boy, it would have been easy to get them to break up. Unfortunately for her, the only tactics she knew wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter