End

Only Heart Understand
Jiyong watching the PSY surprise performance by featuring Park Bom in his song, recognizing the voice before she come up the stage, the crowd cheering loudly. He smiled in victory, proud of the fact that he always told others about featuring Park Bom in any song will make the song hits and always caught fan attention. The trick always works.
 Bom’s voice still recovering, he can hear it. Bom have fallen sick before their concert end and this performance, she still want to do it even though she haven’t fully recovered. Her voices still a bit hoarse. Jiyong feel that Bom nuna should treasure her voice more but she really determined to go up stage again.
Everyone knows that Jiyong sparing a bit more attention to the older noona and everyone thought him having crush on her. That might be true but since Big Bangs promoting in japan, he had fallen to someone else. That completely diverting his attention from Bom. The prove that his feelings towards her is just a childish crush.
They were in a very good terms of relationship before and of course it him that showing too much interest. The noona treat him well but he didn’t think her ever having any feeling towards him. At least, that what he think. But nowadays, Park Bom noona attitude towards him changed about 50%. The remaining 50% she still being herself, making funny dance and acting silly. But, sometimes she just dozing off and not playing with him anymore.
She might have someone already, after all their dating banned already lifted.
The crowd cheering loudly again, 2ne1 performance ended already. In less than a minute, they will be in here.
“I’m hungry..” It’s Bom’s voice outside the waiting room.
“Of course unnie, you’ve been not eating well for almost a month or two” Minzy always taking a good care of her beloved unnie.
Jiyong do realize the noona getting thin lately. ‘She is not eating well?’ He thought Hwangssabu, their trainer finally successful to made Park Bom following his orders. But maybe he wrong. The door opened and the 2ne1 stepping in.
“Jiyong oppa” Minzy and CL speak in unisons, “Were we good?”
“Bom noona was amazing as always” Jiyong smile to Park Bom that busying with her handbag. Taking out something, she just smiles before start eating the bread happily.
But Jiyong can saw through her, she was faking it. There’s sadness in her eyes.
-end-