The End

Me & My Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Would you wish that one day you wake up with amnesia and forget about all the stupid little things?”

That what made her stopped crying. She’s remember that day well, for almost a week after her  ex-bf dumped her, she spend the time crying over her broken heart .

To know his cheating on the same day and then got down to the drain as he dumped her for him to run after her new girlfriend.. So sweet for them but very frustrating and devastating for her. The worst day in her life.

Then, all her friend tried to convince her that the guys not worth a good girl like her and that Jiyong is such a loser to leave a decent and pretty girl but that hurt her more. Why she’s get dumped if she’s truly worth to keep and goodness like beautiful. .

She’ll never believe them.. but she do not want to talk about the girl that managed to stole him from her. To think that the certain someone successfully turned him into someone she doesn’t know and the fact that they’re blood bestfriend turned GF-BF relationship. Her hearts shattering over and over again.

She’s got her right mind back after someone that she doesn’t know told her that. A very good looking guy that she have no idea who that sits not far from her that day. She’s never see him before, a beautiful guy like him she should have know but maybe she’s too blind for the jerk Jiyong until she couldn’t see the others.

She was spending the week crying at the rooftop of their college, where somet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter