final

the morning after, before
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

gentle snores slowly stir jimin out of his dreams and only when they continue does he realise hes not alone in the double bed. 
a wave of panic suddenly floods him as he tries to recall the events which took place the previous night. he'd been invited out by his not-so-smart friend taehyung to a new club in their town, jimin had never been the type up for clubbing but in the end felt he had to give in because hyung hasn't spent a friday night out for months and his weak excuses werent working on his lilac haired friend. they never do. jimin made taehyung promise not to repeat what happened months ago aka what's preventing jimin from spending his friday nights out aka The Incident aka taehyung being taehyung, pinky promise hyung taehyung had offered his little finger. jimin rolls his eyes as he remembers how long that promise lasted. trust him.  
jimin's calculations on how far taehyung's going to go flying when he kicks taehyung's arse at the first chance he gets are interrupted by a slight sigh behind him, reminding him that yes..indeed...there's a stranger in bed with him...he congratulates himself on ing up once again, since he cant blame everything on taehyung.
jimin dithers for a few seconds before gathering up the courage to carefully roll himself over to face the stranger, wincing at how the bed creaks as he does so, and he sure isn't disappointed in what his eyes, still blurry from sleep, see and he sure hopes that this isn't a dream.
laying next to him, still peacefully asleep, is possibly the most beautiful boy hes ever laid (sleep blurred) eyes on.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter