Falling?

Intersecting Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                       Chapter Eleven:     Falling?           

 

Myungsoo POV:

Recently, I haven't been thinking of Seohyun too much. Is my crush on her fading? What's happening?! It's been like this since the guitar performances. I've been spending less time with her. I wonder what Yonghwa's thinking...Cuz I know he likes Soojung...is he feeling like this too? Ughhh! Why does everything have to be so confusing?! Why TToTT Instead of spending time with Hyunie, I've been spending more time with with Jungie. She's getting cuter, and prettier these days. She's actually very talented! She plays the piano, she sings, and she even dances! She told me she's getting dancing lessons from HER childhood friend, Lee Taemin. He goes to a different school from us. It seems like Krystal's spending more time with him now! I'm jealou-wait....I'm jealous. I'm jealous of that Taemin guy...no. No. No. I-it can't b-be.....I like Krystal Jung....

Yonghwa POV:

I'm spending less time thinking of Krystal. I don't know what it is, but I think my crush on her is passing. Is it? Ugghhh! Everything gets more confusing when you get older! When you're still a kid, usually, you have no probems. You have no care for the world. No care for what's around you. You just care about playing. Just being free. But now, you HAVE to care about school. Money. Relationships. Friendships. Supporting your family. And much more! But since the guitar perforances, I've been daydreaming about Hyun instead of Jung...It can't be. I like Seo Joohyun.....

Krystal POV:

I saw Myungsoo staring at me in lunch. I can feel the blood rush to my cheeks. I gave him a shy smile, and took a bite out of my sandwich, and used it to cover half my red face. He gave me a light chuckle, and continued eating, looking elswhere. *sigh* Why wwas he staring? Does he like me back...? No, no. It can't be. He likes Hyunie. Is there something on my face?! Did I have a stupid look on?! Ugghhh! I just embarrassed myself in frotn of my crush AGAIN! Ugghhh! Why does everything have to be so hard! TT^TT But seriously. Is there soemthing on my face??? I told them I'm just going to the washroom, and left. I needed to see if there was anything wrong with my appearance.

Seohyun POV:

Krystal left, after she excused herself. Even though she was trying to hide her face, I was sitting next to her, and saw that her face was so red! What was that about? Wait,  maybe it was because of Myungsoo >:) Awwww, is little Jungie embarassed >:) Awwee~ I turned back around, and saw that Yong was staring at me. Oh...is this what happened to Soojung? I feel myself blushing, so I looked away, embarrassed. If I was Krystal, I would've left too...But I have no choice but to stay here. Oh well. I gave him a slight smile, but then looked away almost immediately. Ugghhh!

Myungsoo POV:

Soojung got up and left, a little after she caught me staring. Uggh! I'm such an idiot! I mentally face plamed myself. I probably looked like an idiot, and creeped her out, and so she decided to leave. What is going on with me?!?! I've turned into this creepy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter