Go

Who I really am~?

“Hey slow down!” Sehun shouted as Byungjoo dragged him along, he really didn’t want to have lunch with this lunatic, but he was stronger than he seemed.

 

“I’m not letting you be lonely, besides my friends will love you” They reached the canteen and Byungjoo stopped for a moment to find his friends, this gave Sehun an opportunity to escape, but too late, Byungjoo spotted his friends.

 

“Uwah!” Sehun wailed as he got dragged again almost tripping over. His eyes caught someone from another table who was looking at them, he recognised one of them, the same guy from this morning.

 

“Hey guys, how you doing? I have someone to introduce to you” Byungjoo pulled Sehun to the front, “This is Sehun and he will be joining us as he has no friends!”

 

“Oh Joo, he may of had friends you know, he looks terrified, I’m sorry about my friend, he’s a bit crazy, I’m Tao.” Byungjoo pouted at Tao’s comment.

 

“Err, Hi, I’m Sehun”

 

“And this you know as the student president, Do Kyungsoo” Byungjoo pointed to another friend at the table. And as Kyungsoo lifted his head, him and Sehun both said the same thing,

 

“It’s you!!!!” They pointed to each other. Tao and Byungjoo looked at each other and then to Sehun and Kyungsoo

 

“You two know each other?”

 

“No not really, I spoke to him once, very rude person he was.” Sehun said

 

“What do you mean rude, I was only wanting to know your names?”

 

“More like Kai’s name!”

 

“Hey come on stop fighting, sit down Sehun!” Byungjoo interrupted pulling Sehun to sit down next to Kyungsoo.

 

“Actually come to think of it? Why isn’t Jongin with you?”Kyungsoo asked

“We had a little fight, well more like he found the truth out.”

 

“Oh, but you two seemed close?”

 

“We were, but enough of me, how do you know Kai anyway?”

 

“Didn’t he tell you?” Sehun shook his head “He was the first real friend I had at this orphanage when we were kids.”

 

“Oh yet another Orphan friend, what happened, I mean he told me he didn’t know who you were?”

 

“He didn’t? Maybe he did forget then, but why did he stand up at the opening ceremony? anyway I got adopted soon after and we never saw each other again.”

 

“Oh”

 

“Yeah, speaking of which, where is Jongin living now?”

 

“I have no idea, he never said” Just then a sudden slam on a table caught their attention and the turned to a table across from them, and saw some kid stand up his eyes glowing,

 

“Woah, calm down a little, why you so excited?” They heard one boy say, who Sehun recognised as the boy Kai was with in class.

 

“Because Kim Jongin is the love of my life!” The boy who was stood up said, making both Kyungsoo and Sehun choke on their drinks, just then they noticed Kai walk in, and noticed he was looking at the boy who just declared his love for Kai.

 

They watched as the boy ran up to Kai and gave him a kiss, to Sehun he new this was coming but the others saw it as a shock,

 

“Oh my word!!! is that even allowed, wait are they dating? and isn’ t that Taemin from our class Tao?” Kyungsoo asked many questions

 

“I don’t know, but it’s sure weird, and Jongin doesn’t look that shocked about it, and yes i think that is Taemin.”

 

“No guys, it’s normal for Taemin apparently. Kai told me when i met him this morning, that its his way of greeting the people he is close too, and that they're not dating.” They watched as Taemin dragged Kai to their table, and Sehun noticed how Kai didn’t even look around to see if he was here.

 

---------------------

 

“So how do you two know each other?” Hoseok asked Kai.

 

“We were best friends at an orphanage, we danced together and everything, it was amazing.” Taemin said his eyes still sparkling.

 

“I didn’t know you were at an orphanage?” Hoseok said to Kai

 

“Yeah, i have been my whole life practically, I’m still in one.”

 

“Seriously? Oh man, I feel so bad for you, the people who adopted me are lovely!”

 

“Yeah well don’t rub it in.” Kai turned to look around the canteen, he was curious to see if Sehun came in here. He spotted that boy who sat next to Sehun in class at one table and also noticed Kyungsoo sat at that table, he looked at the others there and noticed Sehun laughing and smiling with them, and for some reason that annoyed Kai.

 

“What the hell is he doing with them?” Kai said allowed making everyone jump at his sudden question.

 

“Who?” Taemin asked

 

“Sehun, that boy there with Kyungsoo and the weird kid from my class!”

 

“Wait you know Kyungsoo?” Taemin asked

 

“Hey Byungjoo isn’t weird he is amazing!” Hansol said a little put out by Kai’s accusation. Kai looked at Hansol with a confused expression, and Hansol blushed slightly.

 

“Ha, Hansol here has a big crush on Byungjoo, but he has never spoken to him.”

 

“Oh right I see” Kai said turning back to Byungjoo “He’s a little odd though don’t you think?”

 

“You still haven't answered my question? You know Kyungsoo, he’s in my class and he’s so quiet!”

 

“Oh I knew him as a child, but I don’t really want him to get close to me again.”

 

“Oh why is something wrong?”

 

“Nevermind!” a sudden burst of laughter came from Kyungsoo’s table and it annoyed Kai seeing Sehun laughing, with the boy he so want’s to be friends with, and he just couldn’t control his anger, and stood up and went over to the table.

 

“Kai? where you going?”

 

“Jongin?”

 

Kai reached the table and picked up someone’s water and threw it over Sehun, everyone stopped in shock and looked up at Kai. Kyungsoo could not believe what he just saw.

 

“You Sehun, you tell me lies, and then you go make friends with him? you better not hurt him or I will kill you.” and with that he stormed out the cafeteria. oh but Sehun wasn’t happy and followed Kai out.

 

“Oh my god what do we do?” tao said a little scared for what could happen

 

“Let’s follow them and see, this could be interesting” Byungjoo said with a big grin. So Byungjoo, Tao and Kyungsoo also left closely followed by Hoseok, Hansol and Taemin.

 

---------

 

Kai new Sehun was following and led him up onto the school roof, as he knew it’s a pretty excluded place were they could sort out this fight. Sehun was the first to speak

 

“Why did you do that? I’m all wet now? I didn’t even do anything?”

 

“Didn’t do anything, you little liar.”

 

“Ok ok, I know I shouldn’t of lied to you, but it shouldn’t matter to you who I hang out with.”

 

“Well no, it wouldn’t normally bother me, but I don’t want you being friends with Kyungsoo, and ruining his perfect life!”

 

“You don’t even like Kyungsoo, so why should it matter! and what makes you think he lives a perfect life, you haven't spoken to each other in years.”

 

“I’m guessing he told you huh? I just know!”

 

“And you say I’m a liar. You told more lies then me, and to more than one person.”

 

“Huh? what did you say? I dare you to say it again?”

 

“You. Are. A. Big. Liar. your whole life is a lie!”

 

“Why you little…” Kai threw a punch to Sehun’s chest making him grab his stomach and choke.

 

“That’s it your dead…” and Sehun returned the punch but to Kai’s face instead.

 

“Oh my god, you're ruined my perfect face!” Kai grabbed Sehun’s arm and threw him across the roof, his back slamming against the edge.

 

-

 

“Omg, Omg, OMG!!!!!! what do you do??” Byungjoo started freaking out, they all followed Sehun and Kai up to the roof and were watching from behind some small building.

 

“Nothing, we won’t do anything, it may be good for them to have this fight!” Hoseok was the second to speak. Byungjoo turned at the other voice

 

“What are you guys doing here?”

 

“What do you mean, we came to see if Kai was ok? what about you?” Taemin said

 

“We came to see if Sehun was ok!” Byungjoo replied,Hansol was hiding behind Hoseok a little, because Byungjoo was right there. “Hey Hansol, come on this is entertaining to watch!” Byungjoo pulled Hansol away from Hoseok and took him to the front.

 

Hosoek and Taemin looked at each with a big smile.

 

-

 

“Since when did you get so strong?” Sehun said behind gritted teeth as he was in pain.

 

“You learn a lot when you have no one to learn from.” Kai smiled


“Is that how it is, is it” Sehun smiled and launched himself at Kai, but the roof was slippery and his foot slipped, sending him of balance backwards where the edge was, Kai lunged forward to grab to Sehun, but he forgot to grab hold of the edge to stop them from falling...




Kon'nichiwa

Oh my god, i'm so sorry for leaving it on a cliff hanger like that :O (No i'm not i'm evil.) GOMENASAIIIIIII!!!! :/

What do you think could happen? 

I'll try and updated as soon as I can, or i could just wait a while, to kill you all ;) ahh so mean i;m sorry, i'll be quick

Arigatou

^Tomoya^