Mirage- Fata Morgana

My cupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Are you sure about this? Why did you brought him here?

Taehyun shifted his attention from his hyung to the water boiling above the stove as it reached the perfect temperature for that perfect tea he wanted. It was for Seungyoon and he knew the boy will need it later because no matter how warm and cozy his home was, or how welcoming as it always smelled of candies and other sweets, one would expect someone to freak out upon waking up to a strange, unknown place.

- I know what I'm doing and beside that I'm in real need of need of money. Business is not as good as centuries ago. 

With that being said Taehyun moved forward, tea cup in one hand, concentrating not to spill out it's contents.

- You don't know what you're getting yourself into Eros, Jinwoo said more to himself. Taehyun was already too far away to hear it.

 

Seungyoon had his ear plastered over the wooden door, holding his breath as he tried to make sense of whispers and silence. The scent of sweets, sprinkled with tints of mint and melon, that he caught upon as soon as he woke up, still made him nauseous.

Waking up in a huge bedroom, sheets soft, silky, but still a foreign place, should had made him scared, wanting to run away, and he almost did it before he heard a familiar voice, the voice of that strange guy following him last night. He remembered his bizarre outfit and how hilarious and flustered he was trying to come up with excuses, explanations. Seungyoon smiled as he saw a childish cupid, arrow pointed towards him, droopy eyebrows and he could swear he had seen that face before. But where? When?

A knock on the door before it opened and Seungyoon almost had a heart attack. Both from that and because he almost dropped the statue. Almost. Now in his hands, him flushed against the floor, eyes pointing towards someone's toes. He was embarrassed and it did no good to him that when he lifted his gaze he was met with milky skin, firm thighs. 

- Are you done drooling over my floor because I brought you some tea.

 

 Taehyun entered the room and found the young boy spread across the floor, awkwardly holding one of those statues he kept on receiving on every Valentines. Seungyoon stood up gripping the cupid to his chest before he put it down with the uttermost care.

- It's jasmine tea, Taehyun said as he put the cup into Seungyoon's hands hoping it won't be too hot for him. Taehyun knew it, when it was hot, when it was cold, but they meant nothing to him, just like he knew what love was, hate, but they did nothing to his heart. He knew it was there, a feeling, he turned it and twisted it as it pleased him, sometimes even taking a taste of it and then he just tossed it away, discard it. 

 

- Why won't you sit down? Taehyun whispered as he placed his arms over Seungyoon's shoulders pushing him over the bed's edge. All this time the younger's boys eyes remained glued to the hot liquid, his toes curled as he was rolling his thick lips between his teeth, a sweet-spicy aroma consuming the air around, so saturated he felt it over the tip of his tongue. Maybe it was the tea or the white bouquet placed in an golden vase beside the window. He wasn't sure but it was overpowering. 

- Sugar? 

The stranger spoke again and Seungyoon found the guts to lift his gaze but he regretted on that very second because him, the way he dressed, he was weird after all - a pink dressing grown, chest half exposed, the glossy fabric covering only his middle part. That was not Seungyoon's idea of how one was supposed to greet a guest or whatever he was under the still unknown circumstances that brought him here. Was he hitting on him or something? It was the next logical question that crossed his mind. It was true he had a weakness for everything that was beautiful but of one thing he was sure of - he liked women and that very much.

- Are you ok? his host asked as he sit beside him, cross legged and out of nowhere  a cat, an orange ball of fur, jumped into his lap patting her paws, circling around till she settled in, finding her spot. Seungyoon suddenly remembered. His name was Taehyun and if this Taehyun wanted to harm him in any way he already had enough time for it. He shouldn't worry, his brain told him even if his temples were pulsating, shive

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter