Chapter 1 ~~> I'm back

My Love From Paris

Eun Mi pov

                 I'm back, back to my hometown. After 5 years living at Paris, I am the famous model known as Charrisa Lee and secret trainee under Sm Ent. I still don't tell my family that I'm back because I was investigate about my fiancee. He is the famous vocalist in kpop new boy group name EXO. Yes I am Lee Eun Mi, the fiancee of Byun Baekhyun start when I am 16 years old.  

                       "Eun Mi, Mr Lee Soo Man want to meet you at his office now. Maybe he want to talk about your debut." Ai Lee, my senior said. I thanks her and and go to Mr Lee office room. I knock and I heard 'come in'

                         " Eun Mi, you here please sit down. I want to talk about your debut date. You will debut earlier and you will be the group leader, main vocalist and main dancer. You will met your groupmates at 4.00 pm and you really know them. You should be with Yoora group but you know I change that."

                         "Thank you Mr Lee, is there anythings more?"

                          " Eun Mi, I am your uncle. When will you tell your family that you are home? You know you have stay here for almost  2 weeks, Eun Mi. Your parents keep asking me if I know somethings about your return since they saw you go to Star Buck cafe last week."

                           " I told them later, now let me meet my groupmates since it's almost 4.00pm. What room should I go and meet them?"

                            "Room 144, at Sixth floor next to Exo practise room."

                           "Arraso, but please don't tell my parents, I told them by my self."

 

I know it is short. I'll try make longer for next chapter