Yes, You

Yes, You

A/N: Enjoy guys~

 

Yes, You

 

Irene watched her fellow member wander around their dorm, “Seungwan-ah, what are you doing?” the leader asked, seeing Wendy being awfully restless this particular day.

 

Wendy peaked into the living room and saw Irene relaxed on the sofa with the TV on. “Nothing, just trying on some new clothes” she said with a smile.

 

The leader turned over with furrowed eyebrows, “You going out today?” she doesn’t recall Wendy having a busy schedule today. “Aren’t you as free as I am” and Irene sure was free today. She had literally nothing on her schedule. It was her day to recharge herself for the busy future.

 

“No, not really” Wendy casually waltzed up to the older girl and stood in front of the TV. She wore a nice, loose fitting white shirt with the front tucked in her blue jeans. “How is it?”

 

“What do you mean?” Irene was confused. “I think it’s fine. I like simple so…”

 

“Do you think I should change it into a knit sweater?” Wendy asked.

 

Irene tilted her head to one side, “I think both would be fine.”

 

Wendy nodded and hurried back into the room she shared with Irene and changed into a sweater she bought recently. She hurried back and stood in the same position she did before, in front of the TV, “Is this better?”

 

Irene scanned Irene from head to toe and nodded, “I guess a little actually.”

 

The younger girl beamed at the response, “Okay then. I’ll wear this.”

 

Irene was definitely curious as to why Wendy was doing this when she wasn’t planning to go out or anything. “What are you doing? You’re not going out right?”

 

“Nope” Wendy gave a wide grin. “I’m going to confess today.”

 

Irene’s eyes widened in shock, “You’re what?” she exclaimed. “You like someone?” Irene couldn’t bring her thoughts together. What nonsense was this girl talking about? Honestly, Irene didn’t like the fact that Wendy liked someone else. Irene pouted at the thought of Wendy’s mind been occupied by a certain someone and no longer giving as much attention to her. Irene liked it when Wendy gave her lots of attention. Irene liked Wendy pampering her and showering her with small affections of warmth and kindness.

 

“Yeah…” Wendy gave a sheepish chuckle. “Should I say that it was love at first sight, that it was destiny or should I be honest and I say that I liked them for a long time?” Wendy asked, hoping that Irene will be honest and give her a serious reply. She was starting to get nervous because the person she wanted to confess to was right in front of her.

 

Irene shrugged, “I don't know. Maybe the honest one.”

 

“Then, if you were them would you ignore me or laugh it over?” Wendy continued her string of questions.

 

Irene wasn’t sure why Wendy was asking all these questions. She was starting to get uncomfortable, knowing that Wendy has thought about ‘this person’ so much. “I’m not sure, I’ve never had that kind of confession.”

 

Wendy’s smile widened, “Then I’ll be the first” she said.

 

The older girl was shocked the second time, “W-what did you say?” she stuttered.

 

“I don’t want to beat around the bush anymore” Wendy began, “I like you Bae Joohyun”

 

Irene felt herself freeze, “M-me?”  She couldn’t describe the emotions overcoming her at the moment.

 

Wendy nodded, “Yes, you. I like you unnie. Who else is there?”

 

No, this can't be real. Irene still couldn’t fathom the situation.

 

The younger one laughed at the state of the leader, “I’ll be honest. I liked you for a long time, still do and always will.”

 

“Really?”

 

“Really.”

 

A hearty smile crept onto Irene’s face as she stood up and ran up to Wendy for a hug. Wendy hugged back and gave the leader a tight embrace, “Is my confession a success?”

 

Irene nodded not letting go of their love filled hug, “Yes idiot.”