Chapter 1 - One Fine Morning

Bestfriends Stick Forever

Narrator’s POV

Today is the last day for school holidays which annoys Joonyung the most.She hates to go to school because she has to woke up early in the morning.It is not like she does not want to but she always woke up late in the morning eventhough her mother always wakes her in time.And it ended up by her getting her detention after school.

Joonyung’s POV

-knock-knock-

“Joonyung? Wake up! Didn’t you say that you wanted to meet Hajin and some of you friends today? It’s almost 10 in the morning~” Joonyung’s mother cooed from outside. “Yes.I already told them I‘ll be a little late today.Just let me sleep for another 30 minutes,then you can wake me up.” I said with a very lazily plus sleepily tone. “Fine dear...whatever you say.” My mother say with a sad tone.*This made my life !* I woke up lazily from my comfy bed and head straight towards the bathroom.

(In the bathroom)

I wash my face,brush my teeth and fix my hair from my meassily appearance.Then, I change my pajamas to my casual outfit.I walk downstairs and quickly to the kitchen.I try to smile as bright as possible in hopes this will help me to console my mother from sulking with me anymore.As I reach the kitchen, I greet her ‘Good Morning’ with one of my brightest smile.She seems to shock at my appearance out of nowhere. “Morning eomma!!! What’s for breakfast?” I say with my happiest and loudest tone,at least that’s what I think. “Omo! You always shock me with your tone of voice.” She said that while putting one of her hand on her chest. “Sorry eomma...hihi” I gave her my apologetic smile. “So...what’s for breakfast?” I made a question look on my face. “I want you to guess” My mother say it while smirking.Then I smell something very delicious,very familiar to not know.I started to think and then I ask her “Is it my favourite breakfast?” “Which one? As far I know you,everything was your favourite because you’re a shikshin.”Mrs.Lee aka my mother teasingly told me. “Is it bacon and omelette?” I asked while blinking my eyes repeatedly.My mother gave me a firm smile*I knew it! Nobody can tease me about food.*I thought. “Is it true?!”I asked happily.“Yes my dearest...” “Yehet! Gomawo eomma” “Ne”

“Gomawo eomma! I’ll be leaving now.See you later.” I hollered to my mother when I’m done with my breakfast.After that,I walk straight foward to my best friend's house,Kim Ha Jin.Since my house only a few blocks away from her house so whenever I need to do my homework or hang out and talk to someone,she’ll definitely be the one.Plus,I’m lucky because she is one of my classmates so, almost everything we are doing it together since we’re 16 years old.She is the best of friends that I have and our mind and behaviour are so alike! We are just like twins that can’t be separated,almost everyone says like that and even the teachers says like that so, I guess it's true.Hihi... 

Soon,all I know that is I already reach infront of her house.I take out my phone and dial her number. “Annyeong Yungie-ah!” A bright tone greet me.As I was to greet her back suddenly she spoke “Why are you always late?Didn’t we told you not to late this time?! Aigoo...chingu-ah.We’re dead this time because they had already arrived you know?!?!” She’s scold me. “Yah! Need me to remind you back?! Didn’t I already told you that I’ll be late?!” I scold her back then there was a silent as I assumed that she was trying to remember back. “Omo! Mianhe Yungie-ah...So,where are you now?”She asked. “Infront of your house,waiting for someone to open the door while getting scold by a forgetful ahjumma.” I answered teasingly."Yah!" Hajin scold me once again and hurriedly ran towards the door.She opened the door and saw me. “Yungie-ah! I miss you...”She quickly hugged me.”It’s okay...I know and I miss you too...”I said while chuckle lightly.“Aigoo...Kaja” I pat her small head.Then,we make way into her house with happy smile across our face.

“Are you ready yet?!” Hajin ask me almost too excited. “Ne!!!” I answered with an excited tone.We already planed by the night to go for a little shopping today with some old friends of us. “Song Na Hee,Kang Ree Na and Im Shin Hyo. Our little girl...I miss them sooo much!!!” I squealed happily. “Be patient,let’s get into the car first.Araseo? My father already call us” Hajin ask and I nodded my head eagerly as I followed her sit at the backseat.Mr.Kim aka Hajin’s father drive us to the COEX Mall.

“Joonyung! Hajin!”


(A/N): So...How’s the first chapter? Hope my readers not mad at me...Saranghaeyo <3