♛ Donghyuk, Junhoe, B.I : Buying you pads ♛

iKon Oneshots ♕

"How would Donghyuk, Junhoe, and Hanbin react to their girlfriend who told them to buy pads?" - juniorinfinite

(his face was priceless, LOL)

Donghyuk: Out of all of the 3 I think that Donghyuk would be most calm in this situation. While he's at the pad section he would call you multiple times, saying, "Wait which ones again? ... ARE YOU SURE???" Donghyuk would be very careful on choosing the pads, because he doesn't want to upset you while you're on your one week of hell period. Donghyuk is a very sweet and thoughtful person, so he would also buy you some chocolate bars to make you happier, and maybe some ice cream too!

Junhoe: Sassy June would turn into Baby June. Junhoe is usually very manly and sarcastic, but as soon as you pop the question, "Can you buy me pads?", He would stare into your soul like a lost puppy. "Just get me the thin yellow ones." you would ask for example, but Junhoe would buy the exact opposite. He would buy those THICKER THAN A RICE CAKE ORANGE PADS! (you know which one I'm talkin' bout girls) When you tell him that he bought the wrong type of pad, Junhoe would stare at you, dumbfounded. Then, he would cutely reply, "At least you'll be more protected sweetie."

HanbinJust like Junhoe he would be very confused also, but he wouldn't visibly show it. Hanbin would try to play it off cool. When he sees the veryyyy large and complicated pad section he would feel overwhelmed. "WHY ARE THERE SO MANY PADS." he would whisper to himself. You told him to get a specific type of pad for you, but Hanbin would forget. "Was it the thin one or the thick one that she wanted...?" Hanbin would ask himself. He would ponder for minutes! Finally, he would exclaim, "EFFF IT ALLLLL!!" And buy you multiple pads. The thick ones, the thin ones, the one with wings, hell, he would even buy you TAMPONS! Hanbin just doesn't want to look naive. You would be laughing when you see him come home with multiple plastic bags filled with pads (and tampons) with them. B.I would rub the back of his neck, cheekily saying, "I didn't know which one you needed so I got all of them."

 


OMG IM CRYING OUT OF LAUGHTER TRYING TO IMAGINE HANBIN BUYING PADS FOR HIS GIRFRIEND 

Also, I'm very sorry for not updating for more than a week ;-; I've been having so much homework so please be patient with me c: If you guys haven't noticed, I always work on reactions first because they take a very short time to write compared to oneshots so sorry if I haven't wrote your requests yet ;-;

 

I love you guys so much! I hope that you guys have a Happy Thanksgiving! (i am thankful for my lovely bias, Junwhore Junhoe)