CHAPTER EIGHT : The Fight

HI! SCHOOL: FIRST LOVE

JOO AH'S POV

'Are you serious?' WooHyun ask the class when he saw SeulBi's desk missing. He walk out right afterwards, maybe finding her desk for her? 'Oh, my. Your desk is gone. Looks like you'll have to go home.' 'What's the use in studying? You'll be punished for theft again.' Both Yena and YeongEun stated. 'It's a bother for you guys to move it. And it's bother for me to put it back. So let's not play such pranks.' SeulBi calmly told them. 'What the... Shameless... I'm getting goosebumps . Isn't she too shameless?' The class started to say spiteful remarks about SeulBi's reaction. 'So shameless. She's so shameless. What's with that? She must not care. Who know what she'll steal next? I know. Unbelievable.' Unable to endure the remarks about SeulBi, SungYeol steps in, 'Why are you doing this to SeulBi?' 'She stole my phone and didn't apologize. Isn't it obvious.' Yena told him. 'You're better off telling the truth now.' The agitated SungYeol warn her. 'What truth? Why are you always protecting SeulBi? Look at the evidence...' Na YeongEun told him. 'The evidence? I warned you to stop being so childish. This is a crime.' 'The criminal is Lee SeulBi.' She spitted back at him. 'Why am I always protecting SeulBi? She's fundamentally different from girls like you. Does that answer your question?' He walks away after that.
 
(ETHICS CLASS)
'Attention. Bow.' The class president greeted once Mrs Ahn came in. 'Good afternoon.' Just then, SeulBi came in from the back door, pulling her desk with SungYeol following behind her. 'Let's not be late to class. Okay?' Mrs Ahn told her. 'I'm sorry.' The class starts to talk among themselves again. 'She actually brought it? Unbelievable ...' 'What's with the whispering? Open your books.' She continue. Now, it's WooHyun's turn to be late for class. 'Is it fun being late to my class? Wait outside.'
 
(AFTER LUNCH TIME)
Na YeongEun and her gang decide to bombard the milk they receive this morning at SeulBi. Once she came in from lunch, she got the basket of empty milk cartons to the garbage. But before SeulBi could do that, the girls starts to throw at her. Choi Jae Suk joined in too without his lackeys who are holding down GiSu who initially want to help SeulBi. WooHyun came in to protect her shortly afterwards. 'What do you think you're doing? Are you crazy?' 'Bathing in milk might make her clean.' Byung Wook loudly stated. 'A thief that doesn't even apologise. Isn't that crazy?' Yeong Eun added. 'They say birds of a feather stick together. Seeing as you protect the thief, you must be a thief too.' Jae Suk cockily spitted at him. The anger that WooHyun has been enduring for days has finally exploded. 'You jerk.' WooHyun ran across the class and knocked Jae Suk on the floor. 'WooHyun! WooHyun...' The GiSu who is hold back by both Byung Wook and Tae Ho is struggling to break free from them to break up the fight. 'You need some manners beaten into you! I won't let it go today!' WooHyun say, letting out his anger. SungYeol came in and pry him away from beating Jae Suk, 'That's enough. Come to your senses!' Pushing him on the floor to allow WooHyun to calm down. 'Move! Let go!' 'Come to your senses!' Leaving with no choice, SungYeol have to hold WooHyun on the ground forcefully. 'Let go of me! Let go!' Hearing the commotion, Teacher Yoo came in from the back door. 'Everybody, stop!'
 
JOO AH'S POV
After the fight, WooHyun, SungYeol and Jae Suk were all brought to the detention room. After all the things that is happening to SeulBi, I think I will have to talk to her about it. But she look intimidated as I approach her. I won't do anything to you. 'Sorry...' I don't think you did it. But WooHyun will probably continue to fight and get angry to protect you. It'll get harder for him. 'Vice-president!' Oh no, that voice again. SeulBi, I will talk to you next time, I will get going. I told her and walk away, ignoring Yang Tae Ho's call from behind. 
 
TAE HO'S POV
Aishhh, she ignore me again. 'Hey! Who are you calling?' Byung Wook asked. Erm nobody. I replied. 'Aye, but I saw you calling out vice-president out loud. Oh! So the next girl is actually vice-president? Aish, you  totally fool me. I think it's time to tell me everything?' Byung Wook teases me. Okay okay, I surrender. Yes, it's vice-president. But! This time she is my last girl, my only girl. The feeling that I have whenever I see her is really... Em, I can't seem to describe, but in short, she is different from other girls. One of a kind... 'Oh brother, you seem to have really fallen for her man. So, any process with her?' He asked. I wish we had, but she's so cold to me. And I seriously ran out of ideas to get her attention. She is really hard to get. But I am sure I can do that. Hey, I am once the legendary playboy, Yang Tae Ho that no girl can resists me. I proudly told Wook. 'Huh? Once? You are still one playboy. Oh! I think vice-president mind that you have dated many girls and even erhem...' He said. What?! Yah! Don't say that out loud! People will misunderstand. Hey and for you info, I am still a , and that includes my lips. Arrasso? I angrily told him.
 
(THE NEXT DAY)
JOO AH'S POV
I saw SeulBi when I was on the way to class. This time I really have to confirm with her. Hey... You met Yena on the 29th, didn't you? 'Yeah...' As I suspected. I saw Yena and YeongEun that day.  I told her. But she seems not in the mood to talk about Yena and change the subject. 'That book... The one about the angel falling in love... What happens to the angel that became human?' She asked. She saves the human she loves and becomes an angel again. If you want to read it, borrow it from the library. I don't lend people my books. I said to her and went to class.
 
'No questions? Then we'll end it here.' Mr Kim wraps up the class. 'Teacher.' SeulBi stands up. 'Yes, SeulBi.' 'I'll apologize.' The students starts to whisper to each other. 'She's finally admitting it?' 'I want to say sorry to everyone. If you had a hard time because of me. I'm really sorry. This will never happen again.' She speaks up.
 
TAE HO'S POV
'SeulBi owned up to it so it's all over now.' CheonSik said. No, no, no, no. We decide when it's over. It's not over... Just the start.' I told him. Just then, Seo Yo Han walked pass and looked at Jae Suk. We gave him a death glare and he walk away after that. 'I'm in a crappy mood because Lee SeulBi apologised. There's no guarantee you wouldn't tell the truth.' Jae Suk slapped his shoulder. 'You boys take care of this coward. I don't want his cowardice to rub of on me. I'll treat you to the club and arcade.' He said. My eyes lit up when I heard club. Club? Okay! So we get to go some dancing. I start to punch CheonSik. 'Stop it already!' Oh, it's Lee SeulBi. 'Look who it is. The thief is here.' Jae Suk said with cockiness. It's a drag because you owned up so easily! We'll show you something entertaining. I said as I pull CheonSik out. 'What are you doing? Magic? Are you frozen? Going to use some secret power?' Byung Wook ask her. 'You're kind of cute, the way you always surprise me.' Jae Suk says and went forward to her hair. But his hand got slapped away by SungYeol. Seeing that Byung Wook and I wanted to confront him but SeulBi put on a brave front. 'I won't hold back anymore. If you hurt those I like... I really won't hold back.' 'Oh, Hwang SungYeol. Lee SeulBi likes you.' Jae Suk stated. A love triangle? Looks like you'll get dumped, SungYeol. I told him out of kindness. 'Beep! Beeeeeeeep!' Oh, Teacher Yoo's whistle! Not wanting to get into trouble, the three of us fled for our lives.
 
JOO AH'S POV 
'Vice-president.' Seo Yo Han called me. 'The THREE are bullying CheonSik again.' Aish, I thought that Yang Tae Ho has become better, but why is he still bullying again? I told myself. Enough about him, where are they?' I ask Yo Han. 'They are near the stairs that leads to the canteen.' Oh, I have got an idea, follow me. I told him. We went to the gym room and saw some whistles that are hung up near the door for the teachers to use. Each of us took one and went to the classroom near where the bullying took place. We start to blow the whistle to let Jae Suk and his boys to misunderstand that the sound came from Mr Yoo. My plan did work out nicely. A lot of things have been happening these past few days and judging from all those suspicions that I have, SeulBi is really not the thief. It's all been planned by Yena and Jae Suk. I have to tell Mr Kim about this. 'What? SeulBi's not the one who stole it?' Yena likes WooHyun. I think that's why she did it. CheonSik's been bullied by Jae Suk for a long time too. Teacher... Did you really not know?' 'I didn't. I just...' Mr Kim looks depressed. SeulBi took the blame for everyone's sake. I thought you needed to know. I bow and walk away after that.