CHAPTER TEN : Buddy, Hi!

HI! SCHOOL: FIRST LOVE
'Finally, everyone's in class. Okay... Let's forget about the pain and remember the joy. Okay then...' Mr Yoo came in seeing both WooHyun and SeulBi present in class. Yeong Eun abruptly stands up. 'Teacher! The person that put the phone in SeulBi's bag is Lee Yena.' 'Yeong Eun!' Surprise by her statement, the class look back. 'It bothered my conscience. She did it to frame SeulBi.' She continues. 'What? It was Yena?' The class mumbles. 'Be quiet! Everyone, put their bags on their desks. Now!' 
 
JOO AH'S POV
Mr Yoo produced out a piece of paper and started reading off names. Aish, so what he wants is to change our seating arrangement. SeulBi will be with SungYeol, which both of them seems okay with it. WooHyun and Yena will be together. YeongEun with GiSu in front of them. Teacher Yoo kept rattling off the names until he said, 'Yang Tae Ho and Kim Joo Ah. Please move to where SeokHun and his partner used to seat.' What! Yang Tae Ho and me?! I muttered to myself. I unwilling walked to the seat that we were given. 'Buddy, Hi!' Yang Tae Ho excitedly wave at me once he sat down. I gave him a force smile and settle down. 'Dating in class is forbidden! I've seated you in seats that just can't end up in relationships.' Urghhh, why did Mr Yoo arrange me to seat with this guy! I will have a hard time now. 'Look at my eyes. Look how keen they are.' The class is complaining after the ridiculous seating plan. 'No sound effects allowed! And Lee Yena. You'll make your way to the counseling room. Right now. Do you know what I'm saying?' 'Yes...' 'Just come. I guess you didn't understand. Move it. Oh, my eyes...'
 
(IN AMIST OF SKIPPING ETHICS CLASS)
TAE HO'S POV
Gosh, even heaven is helping me now. I will be even more determine to let her fall for me. 'Yah, let's go.' Jae Suk smack my head before heading to where CheonSik is. Aish, can't he be more respectful? What are you doing? Put your money in. I told CheonSik and snatch away his drink. 'Use your own money.' He retorted back. 'Did I hear wrong?' Jae Suk says finding it absurb. 'We don't have money, so you pay.' Byung Wook say as he poke him. 'Don't drink if you don't have money.' CheonSik walks away, ignoring our order. 'Hey. I told you to scare him properly.' Jae Suk scolded. Flustered, I quickly find an excuse. The thing is... He's immune to getting beat up now... 'You need to wake up first.' He hit our heads. 'Bingo! I got you!' Oh no, Teacher Yoo found us skipping ethics class again. 'Yah! Run!' Byung Wook told us.
 
(LUNCH BREAK)
 
JOO AH'S POV 
I was keeping my books for the lesson just now when I saw SeulBi. Congratulations on clearing your name. I walked to her. She got my book that I lent her a few days ago from her locker and pass it to me. 'Thanks for the book. This book is really handy.' You mean you liked it, right? I ask, getting her meaning. 'You guessed it.' You know you're a little strange, right? 'Why?' You're different to the others. It's like you're from a fairytale LOL. 'LOL? What does that mean?' She curiously asked. It's the abbreviation for laught out loud. You don't even know that? I question her. 'Oh, I forgot. I've heard it before. But why does everyone abbreviate words?' For study, games and chatting. There's no time to write everything out. I explain to her. 'Yeah, you're right. You're busy, right? See you.' Seeing her in a hurry, she must have been embarrassed.
 
(LAST PERIOD OF THE DAY)
'Everyone in your seats! Be quiet now. I think I can hear your voice. I have your reports.' The class groans after hearing the bad news. 'Quiet! Okay... SeokHun. Your scores dropped this time round.' 'The No. 2 student lost his spot? Who's 2nd then?' The class guesses. 'Let's see... Hwang SungYeol. No. 2.' Mr Yoo handed SungYeol his report card. 'What's going on?' The class was surprised that SungYeol's grades has dropped. 'Be quiet!' 'Who's 1st?' Hearing the class never ending mumbles, Mr Yoo got frustrated. 'Don't worry about other people's results. Worry about your own. 1st place... Lee SeulBi.' 'Really?' 'Well done.' 'Quiet!'
 
JOO AH'S POV
Phew... I was lucky that my marks maintain, if not I will be totally letting myself down. 'Buddy! Which position are yo... Woah! You are in the 5th position! Congratulations!' Yang Tae Ho exclaim after he has caught a glimpse of my report. He extend out his hand slightly wanting to congratulate me. Erm, thanks? I replied him. He gave me his bright killer smile and went off to find Jae Suk. Wait. Did I just say killer smile? Yang Tae Ho? No no no, definitely not. Kim Joo Ah, you are just thinking way too much again...
 
(AFTER SCHOOL)
TAE HO'S POV
'Yah, you two. Make a call to WooHyun's shop and order 100 sets of tteobokki.' What?! That's too much. But, you will be paying right? I ask Jae Suk. 'I don't intend to pay. Yah, stop asking so much questions, just make the call.' A..arrasso. Wook ah, you call. I push the order to Byung Wook. 
 
JOO AH'S POV
Okay then, I will go. See you in a few minutes. I ended the call with SeulBi asking me to help out at the store. CheonSik, you wanna go with me? WooHyun has got a big order of 100 sets of tteobokki and they are short of people. I ask him since he was cleaning the classroom with me. 'I am okay with anything. Let me just erase the board and we can go.
(ARRIVING AT WOOHYUN'S SHOP) 
'What are you guys doing here?' WooHyun ask as he saw us. SeulBi ask us to come and help since this is your first big order. 'Oh, arraso. Thanks for coming to help out. We are about to set off.' 
 
TAE HO'S POV
'Who ordered spicy rice cakes?' 'Yah, they are here. It's time we show ourselves.' Jae Suk told us. 'What are you guys doing here?' Jae Suk ignorantly asked after approaching WooHyun. 'You made an order.' WooHyun told us. Are we not allowed to? You should've told us. I said. Oh no, it's Joo Ah. Why is she here? Will she be angry? Her impression on me will be change again. I scolded myself in my heart. WooHyun dropped the box of spicy rice cakes, indicating that he wants to fight but SeulBi held him back. 'Grandma said not to fight.' 'You shouldn't waste food you know. Looks like you'll be punished.' Jae Suk said wanting to let WooHyun's anger rise more. 'You're the one that should be punished. I'm not wasting this food.' WooHyun retorted. 'Thought you'd make a lot of money today. I guess not. I feel sorry for you. Byung Wook added. 'I feel worse for you who have nothing to do but play sad pranks.' Losing the fight, Jae Suk grab WooHyun's shirt. 'Want me to make it worse for you?' Just then, a packet of tteobokki at flew and landed at Byung Wook and I. 'You went too far.' The thrower of the tteobokki said. Jae Suk went up wanting to confront CheonSik but got stop by WooHyun and SungYeol. We went to approach instead but this time is SeulBi who stop us from coming near. 'Move unless you want to die.' Jae Suk told SeulBi before he explodes. 'Jae Suk!' SeulBi pointed at him. Wow, she is the first ever person to do that. 'Hey...' WooHyun pulled her back. 'Losing like this every time... Aren't you ashamed of yourselves ? Let's go.' SungYeol told the rest, including Joo Ah. After they went, Seriously, what's this? We're always embarrassed! The smell... I finally let out the frustration since just now. Being embarrass in front of the girl I like is the last thing I would to do. Suddenly, Jae Suk send me a hard punch before walking off. 'Did I just get hit?' I said with anger rising up. 'I guess so.' Byung Wook said and help me up.
 
JOO AH'S POV
'Seriously, what's this? We're always embarrassed! The smell...' I heard Tae Ho let out his frustration loudly. I heard a thud from behind and turned back. It seems like Tae Ho got punched by Jae Suk. Will he be okay? 'Joo Ah! What are you doing? Let's go already!' SeulBi told me. Coming! 'Hey, WooHyun's got an idea. We will use the remaining tteobokki to advertise the shop. Do you think it's okay?' SeulBi asked me once I caught up with her. Yeah, we can do that. 
Hello, we're from Miss Gong's shop. Please visit. 'Miss Gong's spicy rice cakes. Please visit. Thanks.' SeulBi thank me suddenly. I'm just paying you back for cleaning the classroom all by yourself. I told her the reason. 'You're such a good friend.' She says. Embarrassed by her words, I excuse myself from her. I'll pass more around over there.