Introduction

Infinite Destruction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

EXO
~
 

 

 

 

From: Chanyeol Park
Subject: lvl23 task

                Hey brat! I’ll log in now. See you at the Basilica 180,75 NE coordinates from the Central. Bring some angelic arm and transport gem with you. We might cross the border to Barren Lands. Tasks. Damn. I can’t wait for the boss fight so we could open that damn 27th floor! I need the exp. s.

 

 

*

 

 

Sehun clicked his tongue and locked his phone after reading the message. He placed it back on top of his study table. Rummaging back on his drawer, he picked up some comfortable clothes and changed on it form his school uniform. Once finished, he dragged his lanky lambs back to his bed.

 

“Aish. Now I have to help him again.” He muttered before picking up the *nerve gear on his bed and connecting it to his CPU.

 

He placed the nerve gear on his head leveling his eyes before pressing the switch button located on the left side of his gear. He inhaled a lungful of air and shifted for a more comfortable position. He closes his eyes and let darkness devour his sight.

 

“Link start.”

 

 

*

 

 

Holding up the nerve gear Baekhyun had purchased at the nearest game store in the vicinity, he shook his head contemplating if he did the right choice. It was costly, a sum of his whole month of allowance but he needs it.

 

It was basically a necessity for someone around his age or even to those who reached adulthood.

 

Everyone in his school has been buzzing and talking about the newest virtual multi-player role playing game that was released last month, in the middle of August. He knows nothing about the game and wasn’t even a game enthusiast but EX Online is very popular and trending and he badly wants to join his classmates’ chitchat about the console. Being ignorant about the trend makes him a lone wolf to the school population.

 

“Hmm… place the chip in the driver booth then… hmmm…” he crawled down his computer’s CPU with his hands and knees touching the wooden floor. He inserted the gaming chip on the booth then he sat back and faced his computer.

 

“This is very tiring.” He mumbled as he waited for the pop-up ask box to appear. It wasn’t long when the familiar ting buzzed on his computer and the box he’s been waiting for displayed on the LED monitor.

 

He tapped the right key of his muse and clicked the YES button through the choices. The loading display appeared as the server started connecting the game. It took him a maximum of twenty minutes before the game was done installing.

 

Baekhyun picked up the game case on the floor and read the instructions. Once done, he opened the package and read the story line.

 

They said it was interesting and Baekhyun wanted to know if he rumors was true.

 

“Hmmm… campaign mode? Oh, we have to finish all the levels and… hmmm this is a very big tree.” Baekhyun nodded to no one and said to himself as he scans the story snapshots under the story line.

 

The main goal of EX Online or Excalibur Online was to finish and unlock all the levels inside the game. For starters, they would probably think that it was easy but once you get to have your own experience with Boss Fights, one will know that clearing the level is near to the word impossible.

 

This is what makes the game unique aside from being the only VMRPG. It is challenging and mysterious. Everyth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter