First day of school

Goodbye summer

 

 

 

First day of school.

 

 

Today is my first day of school and I couldn't be more excited. I can't wait to meet new people. It's gonna be daebak(awesome)!. With my wild & y self , am for sure to be popular, who could resist me?!.Haha, I chuckle at my own thoughts. I decide to head downstairs, to eat breakfast. 

"Ah, Your here!" My mom said quite shocked , Lets just say am not what you call an early bird, Am the type of person who's always late to school, thus I never eat breakfast. 

"Ah, ne (yes) Its a new school I am attending umma"I grab a bowl and fill it with cereal."I need to have a good first impression". I finshing saying as I take a seat infront of her.

I start eating my cereal , as I hear her chuckling,"What?"I ask lifting my head a bit, She shakes her head and says, "Its nothing, its just that you have matured alot".

I chuckle and shout ,"yah! I was mature before too!!" 

 

~~~

Woah!,I thought as I entered the school grounds,This school is so huge. Its so different from my past school.The ceiling is really high up. The lockers are painted a nice dark blue. The students seem pretty nice too. Well, enough of my blabbling. It's time to show my iness to the world, or *cough, cough*to the school.I take off my shades as I start walking through the halls. I could already hear girls whispering to each other, "Who is he?" or "That guy is hot". I smirk, am for sure to own this school in no time, I mean not literally own this school, you know th- , Whatever ,you get me right?. Well just as am about to flash my new 'fangirls' I bumped into someone causing me to fall on the ground. 'Ouch' I groan. I look up to see a hand infront of my face. I looked more up and see a girl, She's pretty, I guess... 

"Ah, mian, I wasn't looking where I was walking"The girl apologizes after lifting me up from the ground.

I smile, "Its okay"

After that she walks away, Before I now it , I shout," Oh wait!"

The girl turns around and gives me a strange look. But nevertheless she walks towards me, again.

"Whats the matter?"

"Oh, actually am new here and I was wondering were room 201 is"

"Take a right turn , keep on walking straight and it'll be on your left"

"Thanks, my name is jackson by the way"

"Oh, nice to meet you, my name is Nana"

"Nice to meet you too, well it seems like you were in a hurry so I won't take any more of your time"I flash her a smile.

"Oh, no its okay, well see you around, and welcome to our school"

 

~~~~~~~~

 

"Hello!, my name is jackson, please take care of me"I introduce myself and then bowed.

"Ah, jackson you can seat next to hmm.."The teacher scanned the room looking for an empty seat."Ah, ne , Mark rise your hand"

A handsome, am not gay, okay! Guy raised his hand ."Mr.wang please go take a seat next to mark"

"Ah, ne"I bowed then walked to my seat.

I sat down, and looked forward since the teacher had already started teaching.

Psst! 

I faced mark,"Need something?"I whispered.

"Nope , I just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Mark"

"Ah,ne , nice to meet you, am jackson"

"Well, welcome jackson,want to be friends?" I nod, damn, I already have a friend , i feel popular, I chuckle at my own remark.

 

~~~~~~~~

Hello! Thank you all for the 54 subs ^.^ Love you guys

Sorry I haven't updated this story since december, but am back now!

Please expect longer updates , This update is really short and am sorry,

I just wanted to give you guys a taste of this story!

Anyways I decided to name the story 'goodbye summer' again, instead of monday to sunday

I just feel that it fits best , lol ;)

Well comment,

subscribe , and

 upvote if you like this story

Well bye, The next update will be soon, maybe by the end of the week.;)