I Hate Him

My Dear Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

I hate him.

 

That was what i always say to myself since i married him, for all those times when i became his wife. Even though i married to him, I never gave Woohyun my heart. Being forced into an arranged marriage by parents, made me hate my own husband.

 

Even though i was forced to marrying Woohyun, i never showed how much i hate him. Even though i hate Woohyun, everyday i served him like how a wife supposed to do to her husband, including 'that' thing. I was forced to do all of them because i know i don't have anything to give to him except my ity. There were a lot of times when i had thoughts to leave him, to have a divorce with Woohyun. But my family had financial issues and i knew none of my family would support it if i did so. Both of my parents really love Woohyun, a lot. Because in their eyes, Woohyun was the only man that would be a perfect husband for their one and only daughter.

 

When we're married, i was a really spoiled wife. I did and asked for everything that i wanted and Woohyun always gave them all to me without a protest. Actually, i didn't really do my job as a wife. I was so clingy to him because i think that was a normal thing to do after what Woohyun did to me. I already given to him the only thing i had and it was supposed to be his job to grant all that i wanted.

 

In our home, i was the queen. No one dared to deny what i said. If something wrong happened, i always blamed Woohyun. I didn't like it when he put his wet towel on our bed. I got annoyed when put the spoon that he used for stirring his milk on the dinner table, because it left that sticky stain. I hate when he used my computer even though he only used it to finish his job. I hate it when he forgot to close our toothpaste back, i got mad when he called me for several times when i was having fun with my friends.

 

 

When we just got married, i had told Woohyun that i didn't want to have a child. Even though I was unemployed, i didn't want to busy myself to take care of our child. At first time, Woohyun supported my decision and asked me to took the pills so i won't get pregnant with his child. But turned out, he didn't tell me that actually he really wanted to have a baby, he chose to kept that wish by himself until one day i forgot to take my pills and even though he knew it, Woohyun didn't remind me at all. I got pregnant and i just realises it in my 4th month of pregnancy, i wanted to abort this baby but my doctor refused to do it.

 

I was furious at Woohyun, i hated him more and more when i realises i would a mother of twins and probably it would be hard to deliver the babies it's the time. I pushed Woohyun to do vasectomy so i won't get pregnant anymore at the next time we do it. And he did it obidiently, without any protests because i threated that i would leave him and bring our children.

 

Time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter