Big Thanks To The Fangirls

Pout Battle

All of Beast members going on a trip. They was go to Itaewon. They walked pass the crowded street. “Let’s eat!”, Yoseob shouted. “I’m with you hyungie~”, Kikwang rubbed his growled stomach. “I’ll join Kikwang hyung”, Dongwoon clinged his arm around Kikwang’s. “Okay. I’ll go with them too.”. Doojoon ran toward them. “How about us?”, Hyunseung frowned and pointed at himself. “Up to you!”, Doojoon shouted and disappeared. Junhyung is dumbfounded. “You? Didnt you follow them?” “No, I’m not hungry”, Hyunsueng walked straight leave Junhyung behind.

There is only awkward silence between them. No words escape from both mouth. Junhyung feel bored. He swang his own arm up and down and unintentionally it crashed with Hyunseung’s thigh. “Ouch”, Hyunseung rubbed it and glared at Junhyung. But the younger seems too bored and didnt realize him. Hyunseung pouted and ran a little to walked by Junhyung’s side.

Now, they walked through the wardrobe shop. Hyunseung, who very well known as a fashionista blinked for more than once when seeing the couples of shirt in the shop. He want to go in, but Junhyung grabbed his wrist. “No no no. You can waste time.”, Junhyung shooked his head. Hyunseung pouted and pulled off Junhyung’s palm from his harshly. “Whatever.”, Hyunseung walked first.

They walked again in silence. A shiny thing made Junhyung’s eyes blinked. He saw so many earrings in the stand on the edge of the street. “Hey, Mister. Buy this one. It’s limited edition”, the man tried to get Junhyung’s attention. He smiled and ran a little toward it. “No! If I cant, Its the same for you”, Hyunseung pulled Junhyung’s jacket. “Aish”, Junhyung pouted and kicked the street.

There is no conversation between them. They was in their own world. Hyunseung imagined he wore his favourite outfit form the shop. He imagined he turned around to see his reflection through the mirror. He smiled crazily when imagined it. But his face suddenly turned opposite when he remembered Junhyung cross beamed him. He pounded the street when walked. His mouth formed into a pout.

Junhyung did the same too. He imagined he wore that shiny earring, touch it, a bit played with it when it hung perfectly on his ear. He did a joker face when seeing his reflection in the mirror. But, Hyunseung’s revenge scene changed it all. He grinned and pounded at the street when walking like Hyunseung do.

Suddenly, crazy fangirls ran to them. “Whoa. Junseung!” “Junhyung oppa! You’re so cool today” “Hyunseung oppa.......your lips is so cute”, they screamed crazily. The badmood JunSeung just give them a forced smile. But, someone made it more worse. A hyper fangirl ran toward them and untentionally bumped at Junhyung’s back. It made Junhyung jumped to Hyunseung. Hyunseung, who was more light than Junhyung couldnt balance his body. They were fainted on the street. With Junhyung on the top of Hyunseung. One more thing happened with them, their pout met with each other. It means they were kissing.

-FIN-

----------------------------------------------------------------

After a not-very-long hiatus.......ME BACK ^_^

I'm so sorry if there are so many grammar mistakes or typo

Comments and Subscribes are Love! ^_^