Final.

Trouble Maker - 말썽꾼.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Y/N means your name. I suppose everybody knows that, right? XD

The bell rang and all the students including you and your group of friends ran to their class rooms to begin the first course of the day. You entered the class and walked towards your desk as the teacher began tapping the board to get the students' attention.
"Good morning, class." She said, with her usual loud and husky tone.
"Good morning, teacher." The students answered her as it was one of their daily routine.
"Okay. So today, we have a new student among us. He isn't from Seoul so you better not make fun of his accent." She stated and everyone in the class eyed the guy that walked in the class with a wide smile on his face with his dark hair hung down with a slight curl,  enclosing his dark brown eyes that you can tell are smiling from the heart, they have a certain undefinable sparkle to them that you felt attracted to, and not to forget his lean facial features. Everybody looked at him in 'awe', even you. He introduced himself and his name was Sungjae: Yook Sungjae. You kept staring at him that you didn't realise the teacher asked him to sit beside you. "Hello there. I'm Sungjae, please take care of me." He mouthed with his well-shaped lips and beautiful accent as he dipped his head down in a bow slightly.
"Oh hi, I'm [Y/N]. Welcome to our school." You replied back, shaking the hand he extended for you. He had a soft, bloom and glowing skin that made you squeeze his hand gently making you feel like you're holding a newborn. You both had small conversations during the course and although you were a quiet student and prefered focusing on the lesson, you didn't mind him talking to you as you were enjoying the small discussions you had. The bell rang again and it was time for you to have lunch. You packed your books and walked out of the room along with your friends, patting your tummy as you couldn't wait to eat any longer. You sat on your usual table, smiled and started eating while having a little chat with your friends. While you were eating, you felt a tap on your shoulder that made you turn behind quickly, only to see the newbie standing in front of you while holding his lunch box.

"Would you mind if I join you?" He asked with a polite tone and waited for your answer. You nodded your head in approval and he instantaneously sat besides you as if he knew you wouldn't forfeit his decision of having lunch together. During the small chit chat you had, you noticed he was kind of mysterious and very flirty but you didn't mind that at all. Sungjae was a good guy in general and you felt close to him already as he wasn't awkward at all unlike you, but somehow, the out going side of you functioned very well in front of him and you felt proud of yourself for that. As time passes by, you grew closer to Sungjae and you two started hanging out quite a lot either to study, eat together or just have a small walk whenever you can. Sometimes you'd help him with English homework and he'd help you with Maths and Physics and it worked perfectly, you noticed your grades for these two subjects improving well and his english skills upgraded wonderfully. The two of you were a huge help for each other and you appreciated that a lot. You didn't deny the fact that your other collegues helped you sometimes but Sungjae was different, he'd help you without you asking him to do so, and he'd even text you randomly asking you to meet in a library so you'll study together which you find it really adorable.
This morning, you went to school happily and with a good feeling hoping to meet Sungjae before the class starts so you two will have a small talk and just enjoy the little time you'll get. But as soon as you walked in the hallway, you looked around and there was no Sungjae. You'd always feel his presence because he was a very out going person so he literally talked with lots of people from school and got so many friends in a very short time. You kept waiting and waiting, and there was no Sungjae. He was the type of student that'd c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter